[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USEFUL THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
File: Vive La France.jpg (472 KB, 5000x2500) Image search: [Google]
Vive La France.jpg
472 KB, 5000x2500
American here. I graduate in the Spring with my degree. What can I actually DO to help? I'm serious when I say I am sick of this shit and these fucking ISIS faggots. I know French if that means anything, for this particular case.

Do I...
>Join military to fight
>Move to Europe to raise awareness
>Join the NSA and work from the inside out
>SOMETHING

WHAT CAN WE DO TO ACTUALLY HELP INSTEAD OF BEING KEYBOARD WARRIORS?
>>
bataclan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WBDanqAVLw
>>
You have to overthrow your government.
>>
>>55639966

>Join military?
>Move to Europe?

Join the French Foreign Legion
>>
>join military
probably this. there will likely be a republican president in office in 2017 so we'll be ramping up overseas ground operations and need every gungho officer and enlisted man we can muster.
>>
>>55639966
poo in loo
>>
>>55640278
I've actually thought about that. I feel they would take me no problem because I know French decently. But I'm sure they'd ship me off to some shithole. I'm more concerned with resisting what ISIS is doing.
>>
>>55639966
>NSA
>Speak French
Nobody gives a shit about French speakers. Look at the CIA website for example, every time they're hiring or recruiting they are looking for people who speak Arabic, Dari, Pashtu, Farsi, Uzbek ect.
>>
>>55639966

Join the US military. Sign up to help fight the evil boogeyman called "ISIS".

They hate your American freedoms!

Doesn't that make you angry?

Now get out there and help Israel fight our religious wars against our sand nigger neighbors.
>>
>>55640671
Well what the fuck do you suggest then?
>>
>>55639966
The best thing we could do for the world is retake our country and stop aiding Israel so we stop creating terrorist groups that do this kind of shit.
>>
>>55639966
>>Join military to fight
>>Join the NSA and work from the inside out
GOOD GOY
>>
>>55639966
What is your degree in?

You could always join the Glorious Kurds
>>
>>55640818
You're next Sven.

>>55640830
Economics. Useless.
>>
>>55640278
Second this
>>
>>55639966
yes be a good goy and join the army to fight the evil evil muslims
>>
File: inspiration.jpg (64 KB, 640x460) Image search: [Google]
inspiration.jpg
64 KB, 640x460
>>55640740
>>
>>55639966
Think small. Look for small opportunities to do something to further your cause, defend your peers, discredit your opponents. Avoid thinking big and getting overwhelmed. Big stuff evolves out of small beginnings. Take care of yourself. Have a family with the best female you can find and raise redpilled children. Help your neighbors and redpill them. If you have the right creative skills or positions you may be able to contribute to your cause in bigger ways. At the very least, take care of yourself. Join the military if you have nothing else going for you. Don't let your government take your guns. The future is in our hands! It's too easy to overthinking things and do nothing.
>>
tfw you can't enlist because childhood asthma
why even live?
>>
>>55639966
join the french foreign legion. i regret this a lot that i didnt go there when i was 18 or so.
opens you almost every door world wide careerwise after that, you learn french and will obliterate isis
>>
File: 1362886208448.jpg (46 KB, 358x292) Image search: [Google]
1362886208448.jpg
46 KB, 358x292
>>55641217
>can't go die for Israel
>why even live?
>>
French Foreign Legion might be a good idea.

They're already fighting Islamic groups in Africa, wouldn't surprise me if they deploy them in Iraq/Syria. Since they aren't french civilians it's fine to spill their blood.
>>
>>55639966

join the french foreign legion
>>
File: louisana tigers.jpg (149 KB, 800x456) Image search: [Google]
louisana tigers.jpg
149 KB, 800x456
>>55639966
>2015
>Not volunteering for a Zouave Regiment to kill France's enemies

Get to work faggot
>>
You retards, the G20 starts tomorrow.

If you join the army, you're pretty much going to take out assad, instead of ISIS.
>>
>>55641443
*french citizens, not civilians
>>
I've been out of school for a while but I'm thinking about finishing up my degree, learning Arabic or Turkish or something, and trying for the CIA.
>>
>>55641401
ain't even about that friend. it's about the camaraderie and brotherhood.
>>
>>55640740
>Well what the fuck do you suggest then?

Who imports these shitskins and illegal alien mexicans?

Who allows them to be here and gives them the money stolen from us in the form of "income taxes"?

Who's responsible for that?
>>
>>55639966
What is your skill set?

Any answer without this information is lacking context.
>>
>>55640917
Learn some math science engineering etc. And get a job with the airforce.
>>
>>55641555
Hope you haven't posted anything questionable online before, even here.
>>
>>55641506
This was also a concern. I have no grief with Assad. But I literally have nothing going for me after I graduate so might as well.
>>
>>55640326
>there will likely be a republican president in office in 2017
Most Americans are more likely to vote for fucking Bernie Sanders than any single GOP candidate. Besides that, half of them won't go to war (see Fiorina, Bush, and Carson). The ones that would are unelectable after the crapshoot that Iraq was and Afghanistan is. Best bet is just joining a Kurdish militia.
>>
ISIS only exists because of American mismanagement forcing the Sunnis out of the Iraq army leading to insurgency. Everything goes back to money and resources, what happened in Paris is the spill over from that.
>>
>>55641714
I don't think so. I'm pretty normal tbqh
>>
File: TJ.jpg (27 KB, 360x506) Image search: [Google]
TJ.jpg
27 KB, 360x506
>>55641637
No, it SHOULD be. It isn't, and what little there is comes from a false notion.

Look at the situation. We should be helping FRANCE. They're our allies, they helped us create this country. Not creating terrorist organizations with Mossad in the Middle East that do things like this to France.
>>
>>55641641
>Who's responsible for that?
The Founders! They were the ones who preached "Liberty" and "Equality"! Let's go burn a copy of the Constitution, that'll show 'em!
>>
>>55641657
>3.9 GPA
>Top 5% of my Uni class
>Economics (Useless, I know.)
>/fit/ and can lift 1/2/3/4
What else matters? I'm relatively smart, and in shape so I think that puts me in a good place. I have no connections here besides my mother and father, no girlfriend, no kids, nothing. I have nothing and once I get my degree I can be a corporate shill, or do something worthwhile.
>>
>>55639966

Join the Kurds or something. I think a bunch of Canadian ex military guys went over and joined them, and I'm sure a few Americans probably have, too.
>>
>>55642280
>>55641555
>I've been out of school for a while but I'm thinking about finishing up my degree, learning Arabic or Turkish or something, and trying for the CIA.
Give it a try. Bonus points if you're white (or anything other than muslim, tbph). The CIA has been sorely lacking native analysts.
>>
"What retarded delusion can I use to satisfy my superhero complex this week guys?"

How about stop jerking off and move out of your mom's basement before you save the world faggot
>>
>>55640917
>>55641674
YES, GOOD GOY
>>
Daily reminder that if you support the US, EU or NATO, you're an ANTI-WHITE.
>>
>>55642833
I'm just trying to do something worthwhile with my useless, meaningless life guy. No need to be so heated.
>>
Anything to do with politics. The best thing is to join a right wing group in Europe, like some nationalist group, help them grow, unite with other groups in the area. End up having a huge ass march in the streets. Aim for the highest march you can let's say a few hundred thousand people. Then you just lose your shit and riot and try to take over the government. :)

Poland is well on their way to becoming a force with their recent anti immigration march.
>>
>>55640278
OP would be in the heart of the enemy then
>>
I think we have to design a movement that isn't gay and will get them out of our countries and make our countries safe for us once again. This part we actually can do from our armchairs.

Then we need to advertise and fight a social media war to get people on our side. This always happens in any movement, but most of us here being computer savvy, we are actually very strong in this suit.

We need to do things like make videos that convince others of the threat, the need to handle it. We need to sneak into public discussions in ways that brings the issue up and then we need to debate it to the ground, convincing people they cannot stay silent anymore. Maybe, we even need to make a movie, but that'll come later.

Also, we need to undermine the competition, we need to bring the media war to those already playing it against us. We need to come to power in the social domain against libs and dems, and we need to debate them on every front. We need to attack their propaganda and voice that exist all around us already.

By doing this, we build an army.
>>
>>55643203
Wonderful. Then we have to fight the fucking Nazis again.
Nationalists can be just as bad as the mudslimes.
>>
>>55640785
>aiding
no you have it wrong. We tell israel if they want to eradicate muslims in the middle east we'll throw as much money and fleet support at them as they want.

Then we divide the middle east up between israel and russia and ask them nicely to look the other way while we annex mexico and use it as a beach head into south america for their resources.
>>
>>55642925
Aww look at the SwedeKek trying to bring the bantz.
>>
Start a political pop rock band.
>>
>>55639966

Stay in the US and help Frenchmen to migrate to the US to obtain safety and freedom.
>>
>>55643909
If only. We let Mexicans come in, no problem. We import our own "Syrian refugees"... You French, our once greatest ally and friend, probably have the hardest time getting in here.
>>
>>55639966
Join your local police unit and work your way to counter operative, intelligence and such. Federal Air Marshalls, per example.

Or work for the private sector. ICTS operates in almost every first world airport, and they do their bloody part, even if they are based in Israel, I shit you not sempai.
>>
File: 1343702590479.png (78 KB, 253x235) Image search: [Google]
1343702590479.png
78 KB, 253x235
>>55643668
Oh ya there's a solid plan, give Israel more power...

They already influence virtually every major industry and politician in our country, what harm could that cause?
>>
>>55645345
>Dozens of groups to blame for this tragedy
>Russia, for stabilizing the region and shipping weapons to terrorists
>Nationalists, who make our problems worse by answering every question of delicate politics with "LOL JUST KILL MORE MUDSLIMES"
>The Islamic Fuckwads who, you know, actually murdered these innocent people for (amongst other things) SUPPORTING ISRAEL.
>No, it's the JEEEEEEEEEEEWS!
Kill yourself.
>>
>>55639966
I often think about what superpower I most want. Fly? Teleportation? Super strength? t-1000 liquid metal abilities? No these days I wish I could sniff out badguys and make them magically appear infront of me so I could wipe that dipshit smirk off their faces with a bullet to the jaw. Let them wriggle for a while, then lop off their arms and legs and seal the wounds with tar. Throw them in a dark cold jail cell and give them a bit of lard each day to eat until they die. :) That would be a sweet superpower.

Tldr I have no idea what you should do OP. It's very frustrating.
>>
>>55646002
>for stabilizing
>for destabilizing
Damn mobile...
>>
>>55639966
The most effective method of stopping terrorist attacks is through intelligence work, so joining the FBI would be your best bet.
>>
>>55646002
>Israel didn't use Mossad and the United States government to create ISIS

Oh, newfriend...
>>
>>55643203
How is an American supposed to join a nationalist group for another country? Isn't the point of nationalism putting one's nation first? I don't think Europe needs anymore American subversion.

>>55642280
I'm in a similar position to this guy. Except my degree is more useless. What can you recommend?
>>
>>55646347
Because everyone knows Jews are fucking DEMIGODS who can easily sway every geopolitical event in their favor.
I swear, I've never gotten where this comes from.
>>
>>55639966
Move to Europe. People will pay more attention to outside opinions that they will to their own.
>>
>>55646700
There's need to be a western/nationalist right wing support system to help accomplish this.

Today really got me thinking. It should focus on nationalism, but with interests in our brothers in other Western countries. We can't be divided.
>>
>>55646656
Because you're fucking new or retarded.

No one said they're demigods, and yes they can sway virtually every geopolitical event in their favor. Guess who owns the major media outlets in the United States? Jews. Guess who runs the entertainment industry? Jews. Guess who runs the banking cartels? Jews. Guess who disproportionately runs major international conglomerates headquartered in the United States? Jews. Guess who the one political group you can't say anything bad about is? AIPAC.

Does this mean Jews are at fault for everything? No. Are they responsible for the unrest in the Middle East and, along with our help, creating the Islamic State? Yes.

Welcome to /pol/.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.