[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now would be a very good time to apologize for this, if you were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: freedom-fries-thumbnail.jpg (140 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
freedom-fries-thumbnail.jpg
140 KB, 640x360
Now would be a very good time to apologize for this, if you were one of those that kept doing this.
>>
>>55639837
Fuck that. Americans don't apologize for anything ever. It's a waste of energy. Instead, we give France our blessing to go on a rampage for which they shall not ever have to apologize.
>>
>2015
>eating carbs

COME ON!
>>
>Kept doing this
Literally no one did this outside of a few butthurts in 2003.
>>
Can't you just call the fries?
>>
>>55642955
them*
>>
Do Americans also call tongue kissing Freedom Kissing?
>>
>>55639837

It was literally one restaurant and a cafeteria. In the whole country.
>>
File: quentin.png (145 KB, 995x902) Image search: [Google]
quentin.png
145 KB, 995x902
half a cent for french fries? shit, i'll take 200 orders
>>
>>55643087
I wish
>>
>>55641014
>French
>go on a rampage

you realize that France is a nation of C,ucks. they will do nothing.
>>
>>55639837
Why did we even call them french fries in the first place when they were never french?
>>
>>55643327
honhon is a state secret of le france
>>
>>55643327
Some dumb fuck thought he was in France when he actually ate them in Belgium, or something like that.
>>
>>55639837
I agree, the French should apologize for their foolish attitude during the Iraq war. On behalf of the USA, we forgive you.

Deus Vult
>>
>>55643327

Ben Franklin. He first ate them in Paris, and fell in love. When he returned to America he talked up the "potatoes fried in the French style" and French Fries stuck.
>>
>>55643306
I feel like that's about to change when their next president is elected, and after today her victory seems certain.
>>
>>55642955
no we fry too much shit to know what we mean
>>
>>55642844
Congress did. They had the congressional cafeteria change the name. The congressman who started it later did apologize for being such a twat.
>>
>>55641014
I sure hope they don't c.uck this up
>>
>>55643852
It was Thomas Jefferson, lad.
>>
>>55645350
It's okay, you can't expect young c.ucks to know the stories about their founding fathers
>>
>>55639837
We don't need an apology. Don't be some reddit faggot anon, you're fine. Just promise me you're going to put some brie cheese in your next hamburger, okay ?

(I don't now if that would be tasty though so don't blame me for any stomachache thay may occur)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.