[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't tell if you guys are really showing sympathy and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8
File: 666.jpg (49 KB, 609x640) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
49 KB, 609x640
I can't tell if you guys are really showing sympathy and solidarity with the French, or you all just want an excuse to go after Muslims.
I'm not judging, just curious.
>>
You're being facetious and it's obvious. These threads are always obvious.

>just curious
>>
I can't tell if you're shitposting, but the serious answer is "Both."
>>
>>55639919
Oh you...
I really don't care about "race wars", "new crusades" or anything dealing with a political agenda to be totally honest.
I'm just asking you all do the same.
Stop giving a shit about the French, and start doing what you came here to discuss.
It's what you guys want.
Do what thou will lol
>>
>>55639581
They're not mutually exclusive you know.
>>
>>55639581
I'm legitimately fucking angry that liberals are so brainwashed that not even a literal terrorist attack will convince them that their policies are destroying society. This attack was only made possible because liberals allowed it, they allowed terrorists into their nations, they allowed these people to operate and plan in their closed-off little urban caliphates, they allowed these men to slaughter almost 200 people, all for their little multicultural utopian dream of a world without borders.

That is why I am angry, that 200 people died in vain, and liberals still will not realize they are the problem, not the solution.
>>
>>55640520
This desu
>>
>>55639581
Mostly the Muslims thing, but nobody deserves what happened to the people of France.
>>
>>55640520
Was reading a thread on fark about the attack. A few people are mad about the attacks but most are mad that it's going to give power to right wing political groups. They're just like the protestors in Missouri, more concerned about what it does to their power than the deaths involved or the level of danger it indicates for western society.
>>
>>55640520
>>55640612
So then you all realize who's on the wrong side.
What makes you think you're on the right side?
>>
>>55641080
>We know who's wrong
>But are we right?
Fucking shill.
>>
>>55641080
Because France has been liberal for ages now.
>>
>>55641080
Going even further.
>>55640520
You're obviously capable of reasoning and great thinking. But identifying the problem isn't enough.
Tell me how you'd go about correcting it.
>>
>>55641080
Might always makes right. Whoever is left standing atop the heap of broken corpses is the winner. Such as it has always been, and such as it always will be.
>>
>>55641582
>Tell me how you'd go about correcting it.
That's not my responsibility, I don't have the skillset to operate a nation, which is why we elect people with those skillsets to represent us in democracies.

France could start by decreasing the amount of refugees they are taking to zero and work on getting the refugees that are already in the country out of the country for good.
>>
>looking for an excuse

100 people died in another Muslim terrorist attack you piece of shit. People that were let in en masse without any regard for background did this.
>>
>>55639581
>solidarity

Kill yourself.
>>
>>55641723
Winner of what though?
Being king of a hill of corpses is the equivalent of being ruler of a kingdom of shit.
I guess it's better to wear the crown of worms then to serve among the feet of grace... or something along those lines, right?
>>
>>55642022
And there's your fucking problem. You think you can just shrug off responsibility to some one else.
Let someone else deal with it.
For fucksake. Lead yourself.
Take what's yours. If what you have is broken then FIX IT. DON'T DWELLL ON IT. DON'T CRY AND WHINE AND POINT YOUR FINGER AT THE PERSON WHO BROKE IT.
Mommy and Daddy aren't always going to be there to punish the bad boy, and council you.
You know and despise and despise liberals.
But your lack of initiative and personal responsibility makes you no better than them.
>>
>>55642349
Then all hail America, the leader of the shit planet known as Earth. Peace is only an option when one side is vanquished. War is eternal, peace is fleeting.
>>
>>55639581
Paris is a beautiful city and I'd have loved to one day visit its museums and the catacombs, but if this kind of demographic and cultural shift isn't curtailed then these won't be around for long.
>>
>>55643055
Then let us chase after a fleeting moment.
>>
the latter
#eradicate islam
>>
>>55643071
You should leave a yelp review man.
That might actually change something.
>>
>>55643121
Only as the victor. Those who have begged for peace become the lost peoples that are only read about in history books.
>>
>>55642882
Do you not know how democracy works or something? I vote conservative every election, that's about all the sway I have when it comes to national policy. You act like I can just snap my fingers and magically fix everything but I choose not to. If there was a way to do more I would do it, but I don't want to devote my life to a political career or go to prison.
>>
Two ideas:

What happened in Paris is fucking abhorrent.

Radical Islam is a cancer that must be removed.

>implying an entire message board is one or the other
>>
>>55639581
i really don't care about the french or the muslims, i just like to see shit burning kek
>>
>>55639581
> just want an excuse to go after Muslims

Nobody would give a shit about muslims/arabs/shitskins if they minded their own goddam business and didnt give us a reason to by blowing shit up. See the majority /pol/ opinion on sikhs for example.
>>
>>55643121
Too poetic for your own good, it comes off a little too insincere senpai. I disagree with the guy you responded to. There is a peaceful solution. Specifically tying your projected (by way of counting predicted births of immigrants) allowable incoming population to your native birthrate, where native in this case requires four to five generation. In this way cultural continuity is maintained.

This mass immigration is ethically on par with colonization, perhaps even worse.
>>
>>55639581
I want to kill all the jews for bringing them to europe, and then we kill the muslims left here too.
>>
i don't care about the french, they're all stuck up cunty surrender monkeys

i do care about western civilization being under attack while everyone apologizes to the aggressors

my reaction would be the same wherever this happened in europe.
>>
>>55643719
God damn it Brazil.
Get your emerging world ass out of here.
>>55643556
>not know how democracy works
>thinks voting in a broken electoral system constitutes democracy
ffs can I speak to someone who isn't a fucking wall?
>>
>>55643867
Just yesterday a suicider took out like 40 people in Lebenon.

Radical Islam is fucking bullshit. It should addressed consistently as a threat by Western Nations. That includes members of the populace who are disgruntled, first or second generation, practicers of Islam.

It's not difficult. PC bullshit gets in the way of preventative measures.
>>
>>55639581
>normies got shot up while going outside to listen to music with their friends and girlfriends
>muslims did it
I think the reasons why /pol/ is euphoric are numerous and depend on where you are standing on the spectrum of /pol/.
>>
>>55640520
Right on.
>>
i bet the only people that care about the muslins are from eua because of their media brainwashing and the only people that care about the frenchs are from countrys nearby because it's close to them, but the rest of the world probably don't give a single fuck, just like we don't give a single fuck about slaves in china or kids in africa heh
>>
>>55643891
And how are you going to keep the ever breeding masses from crashing the gates of your perfectly planned and bred city states?

Bullets and fire are the only known cure against an invading force. Well maybe winter if you're Russian.
>>
>>55643670
lol I'm sooooo sorry.
I didn't realize /pol/ could think on a level that wasn't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>55639581
our people are under invasion. we are enraged.
>>
>>55640520
Damn, you're spot on.
>>
>>55643670
>radical
most muslims are fucking radical
>>
>>55644164
I'm a wall because I vote instead of doing something ridiculous and unrealistic like armed rebellion?

Our electoral system is far less broken and corrupt than yours, by the way. Don't compare the two.
>>
I have family in Paris. Aunt, uncle and 2 cousins. Haven't heard anything, hope they're alright.
>>
>>55644403
Are you here to talk to /pol/, or go back on tumblr and claim you "totally owned us"
>>
i guess 9/11 really did a trick on you guys huh, being indocrinated to hate a religion since childbirth is no different than being indocrinated to follow one, and you guy show the exact same symptons of blindness hehe
>>
>>55644164
No need to bring Mexico into this
>>
>>55639581
Everyone hater "le petit afrique"
>>
>>55644785
I'm here for understanding.
I don't like Islam. And I don't care about France.
Everybody here seems to be on the same page, so I figure why not jump on board?
>>55644645
You still recognize your system is corrupt though. There's this expression about a single drop of sewage being all it takes to turn a glass of the finest wine to sewage.
You don't have to be ridiculous, unrealistic to clear out filth.
>>55644984
God damn it Brazil.
>>
File: DoYourJobNorman.jpg (173 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
DoYourJobNorman.jpg
173 KB, 800x500
>>55640422
Oh shut up,
I can honestly tell you're either Muslim or a Kek Liberal

Here's the thing:
Do we care about France as a whole? Fuck No.
Do we care that a culture which, to an extent, is under the same flag as being western has come under attack by faggot muslims? Yes

....and that's the only thing that matters now, so fuck off.
>>
File: jihadmetatwut.jpg (69 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
jihadmetatwut.jpg
69 KB, 720x450
>>55639581
>implying an excuse is needed to hate muslims
>>
I honestly just want to mourn the loss of these innocents without any Muslim and ISIS hate. Save that shit for later.
>>
>>55645695
There is not and never has been a government on Earth that is 100% functional and free of corruption, the sewage analogy doesn't really work here.
>>
This is the first time in ages I saw /pol/ show so much solidarity with French people.

Thank you, comrades.
>>
>>55645972
Beneath all the bantz, we share an unbreakable bond.
>>
>>55644354

Automated defenses and invasive reeducation and standard of living increases. People getting jerked off by their computers 24/7 have no use of war.
>>
>>55645738
I'm not a liberal, but apparently not being down with the conservative swirl must make me so huh?
You know I think I know the difference between left and right now better after talking to you guys:
When liberals take it in the ass, they say thank you.
When conservatives take it in the ass they protest it for a moment, but sure enough they drop their pants too, bend over and say "ok, but this is the last time."
>>
File: mizzou_niggers.png (94 KB, 600x323) Image search: [Google]
mizzou_niggers.png
94 KB, 600x323
>>55639581
Well, France is one of the oldest allies of the US. Plus France and the US still have a good standing since the inception of the USA proper. France gave us aid after 9/11 and gave us forces to use in the middle east to ease the strain on US shoulders. Now they are under attack and its our job to help them back up.

And yes, many of use hate mudslimes. No matter what, niggers, jews and muslims will be the worst humans have to cope with.

Also, niggers in Missouri are trying to shit on France right now, making their sjw shit seem more important. Good thing nobody cares about niggers, though.
>>
>>55644984
Do you tolerate your drug lords, or send your police after them?
>>
>>55645913
That's an easy way of accepting anything your government does to fuck you in the ass over.

Question your government, I mean, it's 2015 after all
>>
>>55646170
Motion sensor weapons with infrared targeting systems? Projectiles, or something with more area of effect like a nice white phosphorus shell?
>>
>>55646314
Can you read nigger?

I didn't say we gave a shit about France but rather we gave a shit about a country similar to ours' - that's not mingling to any swirl
>>
>>55646314
That's why they're çuckservatives.
>>
>>55639581
France may be full of French people, but they're white for fuck's sake. Of course we'd show solidarity with them.

Although there's nothing stopping us from doing both.
>>
File: 1447295005308-0.png (269 KB, 455x430) Image search: [Google]
1447295005308-0.png
269 KB, 455x430
Ive cried tears tonight bro
>>
>>55646420
ofc we tolerate them, the police can't do anything but be bribed and the population can't do anything about it because we are all egotistical lazy asses kek
>>
smart people can hold two thoughts at the same time, senpai-balam.
>>
>>55646903

What's the story behind this picture I see it everywhere but I missed the meme
>>
Honestly, I changed my mind about muslims recently.

I was willing to accept and tolerate their religion and traditions in the west, as long as they where willing to do the same.

But recent data, and what happened today, showed us clearly that they do not.
They don't want to live in peace, they don't want to fit in. They showed us that what they want is to destroy our western world, and build theirs on our ruins. And we can't allow that. Action must be taken now, before this happens again and more innocent lives are lost.

Sure, not all muslims are bad, and some of the good ones will be punished unjustly as consequence. But Islam as a whole is reaping what they have sown.
>>
France is the US best friend. I mean yah we give them a hard time, but when shit hits the fan we got each others backs.
>>
>>55639581
Why not both
>>
>or you all just want an excuse to go after Muslims.

as if we need any more of an excuse to go after muslims?
>>
File: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (72 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg
72 KB, 563x600
>>55647344
After Brendan Fraser got fucked in a divorce case this pic surfaced, then people shooped that dentist with a shitty haircut's hair onto him to make him look even more pathetic.
>>
>>55647344
Brendan Fraser an actor who was moderately successful in the late 1990s suffered a career slowdown and a brutal divorce settlement.

Basically he is getting paid fuck all to do straight to DVD movies whilst needing to pay $80k in alimony a month to his ex wife.

Basically a divorce court sentenced him to death by alimony.

>Brendan what kind of divorce you want?

>him "JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP"
>>
File: 1444353092707.jpg (88 KB, 645x926) Image search: [Google]
1444353092707.jpg
88 KB, 645x926
>>55647643
>>55647870

Got it, thanks.

tits for your trouble
>>
>>55646596
You sound like you're about 18 with no real clue of how the world really works. I suggest you live a little before you start preaching here.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.