[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This shit makes me so mad. What can I do? How do I help? Where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: paris attack.png (609 KB, 770x510) Image search: [Google]
paris attack.png
609 KB, 770x510
This shit makes me so mad. What can I do? How do I help? Where do I go to fight the scourge?
>>
>>55638702
If this shit hits home I'm joining the Marines
>be medic
>fuck guys up
>start treating guys I just fucked up
Where's your moral high ground now, libfags?
>>
>>55638702
Think small. All big things start small. There are tons of things we can do in our daily lives to promote truth, discredit SJWs, support our causes, and improve the world. The future is in our hands.
>>
>>55639121
>discredit SJWs
Was gonna call libfag at first but nvm
You keep being based, CanaBro
>>
>>55638702
That Eagles of Death Metal show must really have blown her brains out
>>
THE PROPER RESPONSE TO THIS IS TO TAKE IN EVEN MORE REFUGEES TO SHOW ISIS THAT WE WILL NOT GIVE IN TO TERRORISTS!!
>>
>>55639035
>being this reactionary
>>
>>55638702
Donate or volunteer. Take off a year from your life and volunteer for a French organization. If you are young and fit enough, volunteer for the French Foreign Legion.
>>
>>55638702
Northrend or the plaguelands mainly
>>
>>55639515

>THE PROPER RESPONSE IS TO THROW PEOPLE INTO THE MEAT GRINDER UNTIL WE'VE KILLED EVERYONE SO THEN THE KILLING FINALLY STOPS

I mean, that's what terrorism needs, doesn't it? A response in kind, you know, going on the level, that's going to show them! Violence is always the answer! I'm always beating my children to show them how bad violence is, too.
>>
French abroad here. I am also fucking mad. I want to get there, join the legion, make a coup, kick the useless piece of junktard government and make this nation great again.
>>
I hope I never die like that. Laying face down on the dirty sticky floor of some concert hall for a shit band while some fucking shitskin hadji casually walks around zipping everyone in the back of the head with an unzeroed trashcan AK sprinkling my corpse with cheap 7.62 wolf steel casings while snackbaring all over a Gopro in slow motion.

So thankful for the constitutional second amendment right to keep and bear arms.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.