[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a few points for mass migration Morality: leaving babies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Just a few points for mass migration

Morality: leaving babies to drown just so we can save a few pennies is evil. Ageing Europe: Europe is old as fuck we need new young people to increase consumer demand and make our economy more competitive. A mass influx of the most ambitious people from the Arab world would help us compete better, plus you know that whole pension thing.

Fertility: Europeans have stopped having babies, well not entirely most choose to have one or two. That isn't enough to pay for our pension but Arabs have 2 or 3, it will help our demographics.

Diversity: I know some people are racists but if diversity is so bad why is the USA the only super power in the world? Spoiler it's because they take in ideas from all over the globe.

Patriotism: Imagine how much the new citizens and their children will love the country that took them in? Imagine little Muhammad being told by his Mum that they would have been killed but the German government saved them and gave them freedom. He'll be a hardcore German patriot. Same for all countries. Links with the rising world: It can't hurt for us to have links with the developing world.

Eastern Europe is dying: Eastern Europe is emptying rapidly, migration to west and a low birth rate have left eastern Europe weak and dying. It could again be bumped up with some help from migrants.

Anyone else not scared of le scary brown people and excited at the opportunities they will bring?
>>
Fuck off.

Their choice to take risks crossing the sea. They know they might drown. They don't care as much about life as we do.

Europeans ought to start having children again. Squelching feminism is key.

Diversity is not good. The U.S. is not strong because of diversity, it's crumbling because of diversity.

Islams aren't going to love any European country until they invoke Sharia law.

Move to Afghanistan if you'd love the opportunity to live in a sandnigger society.
>>
>>55637664
Having one or two more babies than a european family won't matter if they're killing 100 at a time.
>>
>>55637664
Glad you posted this, Britkek.

I was just starting to feel sorry for the people in France and then you posted this.

Thanks, it helps to remind me why I shouldn't give a shit about British, French, or any other European deaths at this point. You all deserve what you're getting. Every last one of you.
>>
>>55637664
>western europe is aging, we dont have enough kids, oh wont someone bring up the younger demographic
> (Typically Younger) Eastern europeans are leaving the east and heading to west europe

So why do we need to import people of a different race,relugion and culture then?

>They improve our economy
>Sweeden to become lower than most 3rd world countries by 2030

You'd sell out the future for your country and your grandkids for a quick quid?

I know its just bait, but still, pretty badly thought out anon.

Are you an australian on gap year perhaps?
>>
You're doing the immigrants a disservice by accepting them. By giving them refuge in a country with a different language, culture, religion, and personal values you're setting them up to fail. They become insular because the host country is so different from their own culture and their children become resentful and eventually radicalized. They can not find happiness here. If you truly want to help them you need to fix their own country or find a better place for them. Being charitable doesn't mean giving them what they want, it means giving them what they need.
>>
>>55637664

Fuck that fertility bullshit. There's only so much resources.

Quality over quanitity. Don't like it? Move your kuckass to china.
>>
>>55639852
>dont give a shit about the british or french
>all because im too stupid to see through simple divide and conquer techniques / a shit troll / 1 lonesome self-hating leftist

Dont fall for it , our kid. Youre better than this..
>>
>>55637664
>leaving babies to drown just so we can save a few pennies is evil.
Drowning your baby for benefits is evil
>A mass influx of the most ambitious people from the Arab world would help us compete better
Ambitious for decapitation of kaffirs? Being decapitated would hurt your ability to compete, not help it.
>>
>>55637664

>Morality
Inviting people who have zero sense of morality or social responsibility to leech off of and bring suffering to a successful and civilized society isn't moral. They'll drown their own babies for a tooth cap.

>Fertility
We don't need loads of people to sustain society. Things are becoming increasingly automated. It seems to be the natural destiny of any developing country to have subsequently plummeting birthrates (i.e. China). Furthermore, diluting the gene pool gives absolutely no benefit to any European country.

>Diversity
No, America is successful because we have Anglos and Germans. The brown people are nothing but parasites, and only do us harm.

>Patriotism
Their loyalty still lies with their motherland. Look at blacks in the US. They do not identify with or respect the US and its people, even after over 200 years, and instead hold to some misguided myth of African culture.
>>
>>55637664
>Diversity: I know some people are racists but if diversity is so bad why is the USA the only super power in the world? Spoiler it's because they take in ideas from all over the globe.

I don't know if you've been paying attention but the US has been in decline and facing massive issues directly resulting from the decision to start bringing in non European immigrants in the 70's. The "melting pot" is a bullshit myth. What ideas have we taken from all over the world? That doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>55637664
>Patriotism
You know a lot of those people, perhaps the majority, at the rallies in London crying "Sharia for U.K." and "Death to Infidels" and the like are legal permanent residents and even citizens?
I've known a lot of Mexican-Americans, and while some are as American as apple pie, a lot still identify primarily with Mexico and the Mexican people. I had an ex-girlfriend who was third-generation, and that didn't stop her from having a chip on her shoulder about the U.S.
If you really believe that the children or even grandchildren of these migrants will ever identify primarily, or even partly, as German/French/British/Spanish/etc., you are beyond naive. You are willfully blind.
Then again, you're probably just a troll.
>>
That's not why the US is a super power in the world. Pick up a fucking history book and stop fabricating bullshit out your ass.
>>
>>55637664
>Morality:
They're cowards who refuse to fight for their homes. As such, you have a moral obligation to tell them to go home and protect their homeland.

>Fertility:
Automation will rule the 21st century. At no point do you need unskilled, uneducated laborers, of any race or creed.

>Diversity:
"The USA" is the only superpower because of our lasse-faire economics. Our businesses and resources allow us to generate limitless technology and armament. Diversity hasn't contributed a drop to any of it.

>Patriotism:
This is where I know you're trolling. These refugees are lowering the patriotism of your fellow citizens. They don't feel like they belong in their own countries anymore. In some places, they're actively turning on their own countries.

>Eastern Europe is dying:
Literally the only European countries that might survive the invasion.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.