[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The attacks in Paris could've been prevented. While my heart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Swedish_officer_saluting.jpg (2 MB, 4288x2848) Image search: [Google]
Swedish_officer_saluting.jpg
2 MB, 4288x2848
The attacks in Paris could've been prevented. While my heart goes out to the people who died tonight, the general consensus I've seen across 4chan has been disgusting and misdirected. Since discussion is being censored everywhere else, I'll just post my two cents here.

As a Swede, I can safely say that this is never going to happen in our country. The people who perpetrated the crimes this evening were acting on a sense of oppression. We Swedes stand wholeheartedly with the Muslim people, and those who think they can change the values we stand for are wrong.

Friends do not hurt friends. Vi älskar Islam, och أنهم يحبون لنا. If the rest of the world followed our example, Muslim extremism could be ended in a single day. Thoughts?
>>
>>55637335
Stop baiting svenska
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

RACE WAR NOW
>>
File: bait_bigone.jpg (21 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
bait_bigone.jpg
21 KB, 600x600
>>55637335
>As a Swede, I can safely say that this is never going to happen in our country. The people who perpetrated the crimes this evening were acting on a sense of oppression. We Swedes stand wholeheartedly with the Muslim people, and those who think they can change the values we stand for are wrong.
>Friends do not hurt friends. Vi älskar Islam, och أنهم يحبون لنا. If the rest of the world followed our example, Muslim extremism could be ended in a single day. Thoughts?

Good bait mate...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uws9BlnJmjI
>>
File: 1444852856964.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444852856964.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>55637335
>sweden
not sure if it's the language barrier but australia is a lot better at this
>>
File: not_even_muslim.png (46 KB, 566x470) Image search: [Google]
not_even_muslim.png
46 KB, 566x470
>>55637659
As I said, cheap propaganda won't change my mind. My question is what I could do to change yours.

Hell, we don't even know if these attacks were committed by Muslims. It's far too early to point fingers.
>>
>>55637335

>Has highest proportion of rapes per capita in the West.
>Thinks Sweden isn't being constantly attacked by Muslims.

Fool.
>>
>>55637898

Two confirmed suicide bombers. Who else uses suicide bombers?
>>
>>55637920
>Has highest proportion of rapes per capita in the West.
REPORTED rapes. Actual rapes are underrepresented in statistics across the world, because patriarchal values encourage women to keep quiet about their degradation.
>>
>>55638307

So you're saying that Lesotho is less patriarchal than Sweden because they report their rapes more often. This isn't a question BTW, this is what you must logically believe if you're right that this is about rates of reporting. That's the only place on Earth with a higher proportion of rapes.
>>
>>55638690
>This isn't a question BTW, this is what you must logically believe if you're right that this is about rates of reporting.
Not at all. I don't dispute that rape statistics reflect actual rapes. What I'm saying is that Sweden's feminist values influence how Sweden's rape statistics look in comparison to other countries. Not to mention the fact that the definition of "rape" is different in different jurisdictions.
>>
>>55639677
>>55638307
>>55637335
I really hope you are just trolling. I really do.
>>
>>55639949
Why?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.