[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, how could this have been prevented and what is really the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
So, how could this have been prevented and what is really the next step to prevent this in the future? Serious answers please.
>>
I have this crazy idea, maybe we could stop bombing the muslim countries, because they seem to be holding back the brown hordes. Radical concept for sure.

>usa thinks they are world police still
>so cute
>>
>>55637209

They said there was nothing they could have done to prevent it. NOTHING.

France is perhaps europes most surveillance heavy country, and they say they COULDN'T HAVE PREVENTED IT.

I wouldn't be surprised if governments try to take more freedom away from the people under the guise of "security" following this attack.
>>
>>55637399
Eh, it could be worse if certain governments were still in power. Early on, Al Qaeda was sending highly educated people to pakistan and libya to talk to officials in those regimes in an attempt to acquire radiological or nuclear weapons.
>>
>>55637399
Too late for that desu senpai
>>
>>55637209
>So, how could this have been prevented

Dissolve the European Union.

Implement border control.
>>
File: IMG_8243.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8243.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>55637209
stop being a kek country full of kek citizens.
>>
>>55637209
We remove kebab
>>
More gun control and mandatory diversity and breeding camps :^)
>>
Time for the new western Inquisition. Raid Islamic countries force convert and kill everyone who won't convert. Problem should be solved in a few weeks.

Also if it turns out these converts aren't good little Christians, just hang them publicly.
>>
Stop letting sand niggers into civilized communities
>>
>>55638234

>this

yet im thinking it would take a few months not weeks

>>55638029
>also this
>>
>>55637700

What else can they take without completely ruining there economy? What else?
>>
>>55637209

Step 1: Build a time machine.

Step 2: Go back in time.

Step 3: Kill Muhammad.

Step 4: ????????

Step 5: Profit
>>
>>55637209
Refuse to let any shitskins into white countries. Cut all forms of welfare and affirmative action to shitskins. Arm whites.
>>
should have forced them to build a wall

this was stupid of you france
>>
>>55637209
The only serious answer is making sure no one buy oil to the islamic state, that banks shut down the banks account of terrorists and to ruin their country.
I don't know if sending the army can help, but we should do something to put a good government in Syria
>>
>>55638234
It's extreme, but if it means stopping their bullshit then I agree.
>>
>>55637399
So if we stop fighting isis they'll stop forming a world caliphate?
>>
Deport or kill all Muslim immigrants. Close the borders to immigration from Muslim countries,

It's really that simple.
>>
>>55637399
Na, that's the little bitch way of doing things.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.