[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shaun King Spittin Truth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: CTvICiAVEAAQOM4.jpg (32 KB, 600x359) Image search: [Google]
CTvICiAVEAAQOM4.jpg
32 KB, 600x359
So what do the fine people of /pol/ think about their favorite SJW?
#notallmuslims
>>
He didn't mention the other 5 places Muslims peaced up today
>>
but 100+ kills vs like 10.. I mean

#yesallmuslims
>>
>muslims part of ISIS an active terrorist organization
>crazy white dude acting alone

Cum guzzler
>>
I don't see why most SJW can't form multiple opinions and just disagree with everything conservatives say, even bill maher can see that muslims are a problem
>>
>>55637053
jesus fucking christ

one crazy that kills 10 people (still a tragedy, but c'mon) vs crazies that are organized, coordinated, and use their faith and rage as motivation to kill hundreds

whites are terrible as well, is what I'm supposed to garner from this?
>>
>>55638063
What he's saying is that #allmurderersmatter not just #blackmurderersmatter
>>
>>55638063
liberal argument to everything:

>whites do it too (though much less often and less intensely) so it's ok when brown people do it!!!1
>>
>>55637053
He's a cunt.

and i say that as someone waaaaay darker than that damn honkey
>>
>>55637053
There's a difference between killing someone because you're insane and doing it because you think murdering the defenseless is morally laudable, you Marxist cretin.
>>
File: 1408747439368.png (275 KB, 509x509) Image search: [Google]
1408747439368.png
275 KB, 509x509
this cracka doesn't have much room to speak
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>55638485
>waaaaay darker than that damn honkey

that's not saying very much anon.
>>
>>55637053
few isolated mental disorder cases

VS

an entire culture of people raised to believe in some ridiculous bullshit, in turn making them grow up to be mentally fucked in the head
>>
wasn't he exposed as a fraud? Is he really a quadroon or just a tan whiteboi?
>>
>>55638885
your ID made me kek
>>
>>55638199
Yet only black lives matter and not all lives matter, liberal bullshit and cognitive dissonance at its finest
>>
Should have ended it at "shooting up people"

More inclusive.
>>
>>55637053
Where's the money Shaun? What happened to all the money?
>>
Seems like there are two groups, Shaun: Mentally ill people and Muslims
>>
>deranged white dude with obvious mental issues firing a semi-auto rifle into a crowd
>organized religious extremists executing individuals with fully automatic rifles
>>
THE PROPER RESPONSE TO THIS IS TO TAKE IN EVEN MORE REFUGEES TO SHOW ISIS THAT WE WILL NOT GIVE IN TO TERRORISTS!!!
>>
This guy is deranged.

Somebody must have dropped him on his head as a baby or something.
>>
Daily reminder that Shaun King refuses to take a DNA test.
>>
Isn't he white?
>>
>>55637053
trans racial shitlord
>>
>>55639767
Islam is a mental illness though
>>
File: niggers.jpg (32 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
32 KB, 360x270
>>55637053
>white guy masquerading as a black person in order to get attention
>accusing anybody of "pretending"

Opinion discarded, eat shit motherfucker.
>>
File: nigger.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>55639857
>>55639857

So fucking white
>>
>>55637053
And yet they will blame all white people when they do it.

But when muslims do it they dindu nuffin.
>>
>>55639836
>This guy is deranged.
>Somebody must have dropped him on his head as a baby or something.

He's the mulatto baby to two white people because his mom was raped by a black man.

I'm not joking. This all came to light back when we were hounding him for pretending to be black (someone dug up the fact that his parents are white) and styling himself to look blacker.

He then went on twitter to allude to the real story.

Basically he's a cousin to Quentin Tarantino who grew up with a single mom whore who would bring home new black men every night. They are scarred people and literally insane.
>>
>>55637053
#TERRORISTLIVESM
oops i meant
#MUSLIMLIVESMATTER
>>
>>55639767
Also this.

A bunch of white fuckers with no underling ideology =/= muslims trying to conquer the world
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.