[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, fun and games aside, it's pretty obvious that this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1432142352497.jpg (714 KB, 900x762) Image search: [Google]
1432142352497.jpg
714 KB, 900x762
Alright, fun and games aside, it's pretty obvious that this shit in Paris is a false flag to justify the full-scale invasion of Syria to depose Assad, right? I mean, /pol/ went to shit after gaymercancer, but surely this is fucking ridiculously obvious?

Assad has been the thorn in Jewmerica's side that just won't budge. Looks to me like they finally got tired of waiting and decided to false flag their way into another Iraq. And look at how everyone (especially the dumb sheep-pig Amerilards) are acting. JUST EXACTLY like they did after 9/11. Lap it up, you stupid fucking goyim and drink to your own oblivion.

Now a prediction (which will, of course, go ignored): the jew/corrupt Western powers that be WILL get the world they want. They'll get their hideous capitalist/communist chimera abomination to reach its logical conclusion.

And it will be their end.
>>
>>55636312
I see your message, but with based Putin backing Assad, that would be grounds for....

Parabellem.
>>
What precisely is the US's interest in Syria?

Please bear in mind that "we" give oodles of cash and weapons to Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, and Iraq.

If we wanted to be there, we'd be there. Russia, fucking do nothing unless it is 100% in our interest Russia, is in Syria. Why?
>>
Thanks for the shekels and new weapons contracts goyim, see you soon.
>>
>>55636834
>What precisely is the US's interest in Syria?
Are you seriously implying they don't have one after all this Syria/ISIS shit lately? "ISIS" hasn't been getting the job done like they were supposed to. Time to switch tactics.

>Please bear in mind that "we" give oodles of cash and weapons to Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, and Iraq.
I'm not sure what the relevance here is. All of these are different issues. Saudi Arabia is one of America's only real allies, Iraq is a war-torn hell where Americans literally killed a million people and may never recover.

>If we wanted to be there, we'd be there
Not openly, of course. That's what ISIS is for. "We" ARE there and have been for some time, NOT getting the job done.
>>
File: ...autism.jpg (75 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
...autism.jpg
75 KB, 720x540
>deposing Assad to fight ISIS

tinfoil logic
>>
Assad is the only thing stopping Syria from becoming another lawless breeding ground for Muslim radicals like Iraq.

The U.S. does not want another Iraq.
>>
>>55636312
You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>55638155
What the fuck are you talking about? Nobody is so stupid they don't know that ISIS is America/Israel. They've only openly admitted it like five fucking times, then tried to deny it like they can take it back. Jewmerica will do what it always does after they depose Assad: they'll let their muslim pawns rape the shit out of the place and let it crumble to ruin.

>The U.S. does not want another Iraq.
Of COURSE America wants another Iraq. What the fuck are you even talking about? Disunited peasants are easier to remove for jews and take control of for false flag bullshit than actual nation states.

>>55638828
Yeah well you're Australian.
>>
>>55636312
>Muslims r gud boys they dindu nuffin!
This attacks were obviously staged and executed by muslim extremists. If you can't see it you're either retarded, in denial, or an undercover mudslime.
>>
>>55639615
No jewish religion is good. Period.
>>
>>55639736
It was done by muslims, period.
>>
>>55639959
Nice recovery, jew. Remove matzo, remove kebab and remove cracker.
>>
>>55636312
>Alright, fun and games aside, it's pretty obvious that this shit in Paris is a false flag to justify the full-scale invasion of Syria to depose Assad, right?
No, there's no evidence that these Jihadists are Syria or ISIS-linked. It could be an al-Qaeda sleeper cell, for all you know.
>>
File: 1401201900770.jpg (233 KB, 984x728) Image search: [Google]
1401201900770.jpg
233 KB, 984x728
>>55636834
none
it's the kikes interest and the kikes run ameriKa

it's called the Oded Yinon plan for greater israel
it was repeated in the PNAC by the neokikes

jews want to create greater israel
they want to displace all the durka dura to EU and chase jews out so they go to israel to solve their demographic problem

and also want to genocide the white race so nobody will be able to stop them
hopefully this will result in a backlash against immigration and people will wake up realize that supporting more wars for kikes will just case more pissed off muzzies to flood in
>>
File: 1438732345640.jpg (2 MB, 1939x2246) Image search: [Google]
1438732345640.jpg
2 MB, 1939x2246
>>55639615
kikes probably put them up to mossad infiltrates if not creates all of these groups outright
if you don't know that you are an idiot
>>
>>55640372
K, I guess we'll know soon enough if someone declares an escalation in attacks on Syria.

>>55640733
>jews want to create greater israel
This. This is exactly what they're fucking doing. Murrica gets to slurp on oil like hogs at a trough while kikes get to take over the ME.

>hopefully this will result in a backlash against immigration
It's much too late for that. You may as well wish for a nigger-free America. It's not going to happen. There will be minor backlashes, but the West is through. It's not coming back. Not in any form anyone would recognize.

>>55640952
I've noticed Mexicant shitposters tend to side with jews a lot on this board. Wouldn't surprise me if the country is lousy with them.
>>
>>55641392
oh it is there are lots of jews at high political positions in mexico remeber mexican president vicente fox?
he was a jew
there was a documentary on youtube that got taken down that went into the jew influence in mexican politics
>>
>>55641874
>oh it is there are lots of jews at high political positions in mexico remeber mexican president vicente fox?
To be honest, I really don't pay much attention to American puppet shows, let alone Mexican ones. I pay attention to global policy, but the individual players are basically insignificant. I suspected Mexico was loaded up with kikes since they're partially Spanish.

>there was a documentary on youtube that got taken down that went into the jew influence in mexican politics
Interesting.
>>
>>55636312
I agree it looks like a false flag. I really doubt a guy who is already spraying bullets into a crowd would balk at the idea of framing a scapegoat demographic for it. You don't need to be a muslim to scream allahu akbar.
>>
>>55642295
>You don't need to be a muslim to scream allahu akbar.
Most people are literally too stupid and emotional to comprehend basic shit like this. As if governments in the modern age are so righteous and honest and not at all underhanded or totally run by jews and their allies. Frankly, the low-IQ and emotional thinking sub-animal shit nature of modern humanity sickens me.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.