[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This doesn't represent Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 14
File: muslim.jpg (10 KB, 340x148) Image search: [Google]
muslim.jpg
10 KB, 340x148
Remember, there are over a billion Muslims and a negligible amount are violent. No TRUE Muslim does this sort of thing in the name of Allah. Please keep all Muslims in your prayers that will be up against increased Islamophobia in the coming weeks.
>>
>>55635995
A person in their definition is another musilm of the same sect. We are not real people in their eyes,
>>
>>55635995
Fuck off, they should have never been let into France in the first place.
>>
>>55635995
>negligible amount

define negligible, cause what happened wasn't negligible
>>
>>55635995
>No true Scotsman

great bait, 6/10, thread hidden
>>
>>55635995

>§7 “Whoever kills a person (unjustly) …it is as though he has killed all mankind.….Quran 5:32

Fixed for you.

As far as Muslims are concerned you are not 'innocent' if you aren't also Muslim (and a Muslim of the same sect, at that). That's why they think it's okay to rape young non-Muslim girls they capture and sell their non-Muslim captives into slavery. Or if they're merciful they'll just slowly saw your head off with a dull knife.
>>
>>55636258
I only made this post to play devils advocate, this is the sort of shit we will be seeing on social media and hear our blue pilled family members spout at thanksgiving dinner. Stay sharp, the SJWs will do everything they can to blame this on western oppression AKA whitey had it coming
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnOF7y-KuHE
>>
Anyone whose first response to these events is "how do we keep blame off muslims" and not "how do we prevent another attack" is a traitor.
>>
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Games-Muslims-Play.htm#5-32
>>
File: isis-Reuters-640x480.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
isis-Reuters-640x480.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
>No TRUE Muslim does this sort of thing in the name of Allah
Nice fallacy there.
>>
File: shit.jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
18 KB, 320x240
>Doesn't represent Islam

The one and only thing they are representing IS islam, you fucking sand nigger. I shit on your koran.
>>
>>55635995
I pray that every professing Muslim worldwide spontaneously combusts.
>>
>>55635995

#1 Who is to say who is a true muslim? They sure thought they were and frankly they followed their holy book more to the letter than you.

#2 The minority of Muslims that do violent acts of terrorism or support them is a huge minority compared to Christians or Jews or anyone else that does acts of terrorism in their religions name.

#3 Yeah it sucks to be Muslim right now but it is your job to keep your house in order and your religion is failing horribly. If you don't like the mess clean it up.
>>
How come moderate muslims don't try to stop the extremists?
>>
>every time Muslims murder people in the name of Islam
>THIS DOESN'T REPRESENT ISLAM
At this point it really fucking does. Those who defend islam defend terror and are no better than the terrorists. They deserve the same fate.
>>
>>55636709

Those two things are related. The more the world turns against Muslims, the more tempting it will be for them to join ISIS.
>>
File: moderate muslims.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
moderate muslims.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
>le moderate muslims meme
>>
>>55635995
Fuck you.
>>
File: 1439824059352.gif (561 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1439824059352.gif
561 KB, 625x626
>>55635995
>>
it does
now get out of my continent
>>
File: NQXQ7RV.jpg (55 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
NQXQ7RV.jpg
55 KB, 627x663
>>55635995
Fuck OP and this propaganda, pic related is the normal mudslimes that don't commit terrorist acts.

Fucking faggot.
>>
>>55637294
Because they support them, obviously. If they didn't support them they would fight them like the rest of the civilized world, yet they do nothing. They cower behind the brainwashed liberals who defend them and claim innocence, while enjoying the spread of their foul religion at the hands of these savages. They are all culpable, and should all be dealt with the same way as terrorists.
>>
No true Scotsman is from now on the No true muslim.
>>
>>55635995
Shut the fuck up you brown cunt. Fuck you stupid faggots and your fucking stupid fairy tale, FUCK YOU!
>>
>>55637539
Australia was right again.
>>
>>55635995
How's life in the Islamic Republic of Dearborn?
>>
>>55636528
This.

Quran protection only applies if you're a muslim. Even then it doesn't apply in times of war, strife, or in the case of 'infidels'.

It's like me saying "It's wrong to kill unless it's the people I don't like at the current time."
>>
File: 1420747226831.gif (1 MB, 417x418) Image search: [Google]
1420747226831.gif
1 MB, 417x418
>>55637294
>>
>>55638578

The fact is that most major religions have this retarded "if you don't agree with us and do what we say we can kill you" bit thrown in.

This is never going to go over here, but any of these cultish movements can get people to act like animals and murder people by allowing bullshit rationalization. Could be "incels" on/r9k/, Muslims, anything. Angry people, ome demoguoge or group comes up with scapegoats, people to blame for your anger. Your anger probably really comes from a shitty childhood, from the fact that human beings in general are shitty, from a flawed brain or bad brain chemistry.

But none of that feels good. Picking some group and pointing yourself at it, THAT feels good. Fixes fucking nothing, half the time they have nothing to do with your situation, leads to a cycle of anger and revenge. It's all emotions, hysterical emotion, no reason, lizard brain stuff. We know this.
>>
>>55639354
So how is saying "that thing is bad!" from thousands of miles away helping prevent ISIS from murdering people? This is on par with westerners tweeting about Kony
>>
If members of my religion were constantly killing people I'd probably start questioning my choice of religion desu.
>>
>>55635995
Yeah the "Islamophobia" financed by a Muslim prince to spread Islam? A religion in which "God" condones stoning and beheading? Like they are so persecuted. Please.
>>
>>55639758
kurds, fsa are on the ground fighting isis, also many gulf countries and north african muslim countries are bombing isis too fag
>>
File: Islam is a Religion of Peace.jpg (518 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
Islam is a Religion of Peace.jpg
518 KB, 700x900
>>
>>55639354
Not fooling me.

Deport all Muslims.

The ones that don't leave get executed.
>>
>>55640896
good luck with that, btw you sound just like isis
>>
>>55635995
Oh I shall, be praying they all drop dead asap
>>
>>55640896
Why wait?
Why let them leave, DO YOUR PART TO REMOVE KEBAB
>>
File: lesigh.jpg (6 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
lesigh.jpg
6 KB, 288x175
>>55635995
Yes, yes it does.
>>
File: cawfee.jpg (12 KB, 206x193) Image search: [Google]
cawfee.jpg
12 KB, 206x193
>>55635995
Qur'an: 8:39 "Wage war on non-muslims and kill them until they submit and the only religion is Islam."

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>55635995
>negligible
Then I guess all the people they've murdered, all the lives they've destroyed - those were negligible too?
>devil's advocate
I know, I know. This is just my potential response.
>>
>>55635995
No true scotsman.

Furck off Muzzie....if you are not actively and violently attacking the "Muslim extremists" in your community, you are tacitly approving ISIS and Islamic whack-jobs.
>>
>>55635995
Read the Hadith.

Yeah it's hallaled (see what I did there?)
>>
There is no difference between what muslims did today and Paris and what Muhammad and his followers did 1500 years ago.
>>
How do you beat the mudslime invasion /pol/? If you purge them from your home country, more of them join ISIS because they feel alienated. If you try killing ISIS, they bomb your cities.
>>
>>55637369
you'd think it would have the opposite effect - peaceful Muslims trying harder to prove they're peaceful
>>
>>55635995
It isn't right to blame all Muslims for this. The people that did this will be caught.
>>
>>55641725
>if you are not actively and violently attacking the "Muslim extremists" in your community,

this is the dumbest thing

should he fly to the middle east just because he shares a religion with ISIS?
>>
>Remember, there are over a billion Muslims
This is frightening. How can we stop a religion that has such a massive force?
>>
>>55642208
Oh fuck off. This shit has just become ridiculous. Every time that there is a Muzzie terrorist attack, the muzzies claim that it does not represent true Islam. At the same time "true muslims" remain silent and do not react to crush ISIS or any of the radical Islamic sects.
>>
>>55639758
That gif wasnt trying to argue that this is how Muslims are ending Islamic Terrorism in the West.

It was about the Muslim community not being the same as Muslim extremists. That is all it was saying, it just started off with "Think Muslims havent STOOD UP agiainst ISIS" which sounds rhetorically like the following gif is going to be about Muslims literally fighting ISIS.

tldr; I think you just knee jerked to the first image of the gif
>>
>>55635995
I think that only applies if you are a muslim if you are not you are not considered people by them.
>>
Moderate or peaceful Muslims are fucking apostate innovators. They tacitly support violent radicals.
>>
>>55642208
What part of "normal Muslims" should violently oppose Muslim extremists, is crazy? Islam will have no legitimacy, ever, until Muslims, in general, choose to fight, violently, viciously, and brutally with the Islamic terrorist extremists.
>>
>>55635995

>entire middle east is a shithole that's constantly at war
>"a negligible amount are violent"

Go away Ahmed. Nobody believes your lies.
>>
>>55635995
No true Scotsman. Now fuck off you dumb shit.
>>
>>55635995
>No TRUE Muslim
your fallacy is yadda yadda yadda
>>
>>55641071
Except that's not true. ISIS do not want peace because misery brings them closer to god, as said in an early documentary easily findable via YT.

Also everything works in order here, in fact for now, since most of their fighting age males are now fleeing conflit in their countries. Shows you how proud they are and how strong their morals are.
>>
File: religion of peace.jpg (753 KB, 1882x1210) Image search: [Google]
religion of peace.jpg
753 KB, 1882x1210
Muh no true scotsman
>>
>>55635995
it doesnt fucking matter, what does matter is this wouldn't have happened if we didn't have muslims in europe, what does matter is this will happen again and keep happening

multiculturalism has been a failure and will continue to be a failure, kick all sand niggers and niggers out of europe before shit really gets out of hand
>>
>>55635995
I seriously don't care. You don't belong here, stay with your own kind and don't bother us. We're not compatible and we hate each other for centuries. Or do we have to massacre you until you're as docile and submissive as those muslims in Russia? You don't want that so leave, please.
>>
>>55635995
>This doesn't represent Islam
Except Islam completely condones it.
>>
>all these people taking OP seriously
>>
>>55637369
And the less of them are here, the less we have to deal with their shit.
>>
Look at all the moslems out in the streets in solidarity with their slain French compatriots..
Oh wait.
>>
>>55645558
Serious or not, let them voice their opinion.
>>
>>55635995
Rather keep the innocent French in my mind desu
>>
File: v2-28-breivik-ap.jpg (436 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
v2-28-breivik-ap.jpg
436 KB, 2048x1536
>>55635995
OP, let's not forget about this Muslim who killed 77 in 2011. Islam is clearly a factor here, too!
>>
File: 1433644280903.jpg (161 KB, 625x560) Image search: [Google]
1433644280903.jpg
161 KB, 625x560
>>55635995
achmed and/or sheldon, pls go
>>
>>55635995
A true muslim must be a barbaric savage if a muslim even acts civilized then they are acting out of the Koran's instructions and thus not being a true muslim.
>>
File: 1442022159257.jpg (52 KB, 552x413) Image search: [Google]
1442022159257.jpg
52 KB, 552x413
I dont care what happens to any muslim fuck.
They arent part of my tribe. I am not part of the global village. They can all die and I wouldnt feel a thing.
>>
>>55639354
This is simple muslim deception tactics outline the quran.
>>
>>55635995
Whether or not they are doing it 'correctly' they are doing it under the name of islam, and thats enough for me to want you all gone. in my head, my family's security comes first before i show compassion to visitors in my own country
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.