[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We have a actual happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: France.jpg (1 MB, 3162x2061) Image search: [Google]
France.jpg
1 MB, 3162x2061
and no fucking sticky
>>
File: 1442738117415.jpg (92 KB, 634x420) Image search: [Google]
1442738117415.jpg
92 KB, 634x420
we had a sticky, it got removed
>>
>>55636182
I could understand letting a old sticky die and make a new sticky, but the events are even 6 hours old.
>>
File: 1446507057742.png (231 KB, 371x461) Image search: [Google]
1446507057742.png
231 KB, 371x461
>>55636679
who knows, it could be technical difficulties since our new overlord is a nip neet. my guess is that authorities are monitoring the chons right now.
>>
>>55635952
DAILY REMINDER THAT THE CIA WILL PUSH DIFFERENT NARRATIVES ON DIFFERENT PLACES:

ON /POL/ THEY WILL TRY TO BLAME MUSLIMS IN GENERAL, TO SHIFT BLAME FROM ANGLO-ZIONIST CREATED IMPERIALISM IN THE MIDDLE EAST (WHICH INCLUDES WHITE GENOCIDE AS A LONG-TERM PLAN), TO ''EVIL MUSLIMS''

IN THE ESTABLISHMENT MEDIA, TV AND RADIO, THEY WILL INSTEAD FOCUS ON: ''MUSLIMS DIDN'T DO IT, STOP BLAMING THEM!''

THE OBJECTIVE IS TO SHIFT ATTENTION FROM THE ANGLO-ZIONISTS, TO A SHITSTORM OF ''MUSLIMS DID IT!'' AND ''NO, MUSLIMS DIDN'T DO IT!''

DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR TRICKS
DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR LIES
>>
I'm guessing (hoping) that it's being remade so that the OP is up to date on the current events.
>>
File: YES.png (57 KB, 260x304) Image search: [Google]
YES.png
57 KB, 260x304
>>55637504
>>
>>55637504
Fuck off you shitskin fuck. You and your muslim buddies are god damn DEAD.
>>
The sticky was removed along with a quote from a mod. Something like
"Now that this is nothing but shit posting there is no need for a sticky"

>now
>>
>>55635952
We had a sticky, but it got removed because the content was getting offensive towards the Muslims.
Terrorism had no religion.
>>
>>55637504
fuck you, you sandnigger.
This is happening because of you.
>>
>>55638259
kinda weird how beheadings and stonings are related to islamic countries.
>>
>>55637694
>>55637844
>>55638389
CIA detected.

Watch how desperate they are.
The ''german'' (CIA shill) thinks ''sweden yes'' applies to someone who just wrote a post about white genocide.

The american (also a CIA shill), calls me a shitskin and thinks ''me and my muslim buddies'' are ''god damn dead'', implying that I'm a muslim, despite obviously not being so

And the third guy, the ''pole'' (also CIA shill), calls me a sandnigger, and blames the attack on me, because i'm a ''sandnigger'', despite obviously not being one.

THE CIA IS OUT IN FULL FORCE, THEY ARE INCREDIBLY DESPERATE TO GET THE PROPAGANDA RIGHT ON /POL/, IT'S SUPER IMPORTANT FOR THEM TO GET IT RIGHT SO THEIR SOCIAL CONDITIONING OF PEOPLE CAN WORK
>>
File: why.png (6 KB, 720x69) Image search: [Google]
why.png
6 KB, 720x69
Reason why.
>>
>>55638843
i'm poland you fucking shitskin, how could i be a CIA?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.