[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't you all see how racist you're being by paying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: CTvJOkmUEAAvb1J.png (65 KB, 702x378) Image search: [Google]
CTvJOkmUEAAvb1J.png
65 KB, 702x378
Don't you all see how racist you're being by paying attention to what's going on in France?
>>
These people are fucking delusional

Holy fuck
>>
>>55634034
PLEASE KILL THEM AND FUCKING SAVE ME JESUS ALLAH
>>
>>55634034
who?
>>
>>55634216

Delusional enough not to realize that white people give them literally everything they have out purely out of kindness.
>>
Daily reminder that white compassion and guilt is the single resource that nigs are evolutionarily adapted to extract and take advantage of in order to make their numbers grow and that without this, they die.
>>
>muslims are attacking innocents while people like her are allowed to continue living
>>
>muh safe space
>>
>>55634627

Agreed. Our greatest weakness is sympathy...the more absurd this narrative becomes however, the less sympathetic the white masses will become.
>>
Liberals always want attention for being holier-than-thou, no matter what their level of involvement in the situation is.

>X is killing Y?
>but what about the subset of X not killing Y, are you thinking about that?
>now you should be praising me for making this irrelevant observation
>>
/pol/ should be a safe space from fake tweets

I'm not going to check Twitter to see if these are real but the fact that I'm wondering if they are is problematic
>>
File: disgust.jpg (48 KB, 400x256) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
48 KB, 400x256
>>55634034
that nigger should be strung up from the nearest lamp post
>>
hahahahaha

muh trigger words
>>
>>55634034
L I T E R A L L Y
N O T H I N G
H A P P E N E D
T H E R E
>>
File: 1442974374202s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1442974374202s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>55634034
N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.