[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's hopeless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 750x1334
Honestly /pol/, this should have been it.

This should have been the moment when political correctness was thrown in the trash... Buts it's not.

Everyone is already siding with the Muslims, everyone in the west has made up there mind. The race war won't happen and we're doomed.

Please for the love of god tell me I'm wrong because the depression and the crushing feeling of hopelessness is kill me.
>>
>social media is representative of the real world
According to Twitter Ed Milishill won the election, Cameron murders little kids seeking cancer treatment and UKIP have no voters
>>
>>55633973
>55633973
How many dead people ill it take how much blood do they need before they will stop pretending
>>
>>55633973

> To all those who have seen these awful things, I want to say we are going to lead a war which will be pitiless. Because when terrorists are capable of committing such atrocities they must be certain that they are facing a determined France, a united France, a France that is together and does not let itself be moved, even if today we express infinite sorrow.

From Hollande.

Not everyone is siding with you, Achmed.
>>
>>55633973
>there mind
Kill yourself
>>
File: the time telling weed man.jpg (84 KB, 854x440) Image search: [Google]
the time telling weed man.jpg
84 KB, 854x440
Civilizations wax and wane Britbro. This is a fact of life. I want to tell you it will be okay. I really do. I can't though. You know why? Because pic related
>>
>>55633973
>everyone

You mean a vocal minority who use social media?
>>
>>55634515
Im actually Canadian and I left when we was elected
>>
>>55634445
That's helpful
>>
File: osamaobama.jpg (79 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
osamaobama.jpg
79 KB, 1366x768
DO NOT WORRY ANON THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE IN POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY AND POWER ACTIVELY REMOVING KEBAB IT IS THEIR PEERS THAT STOP THEM.

#MAKEAMERICAGREATAGAIN

Let us make it a hobby to remove Kebab in the future so we can enjoy Burgers while blowing up small minded brown people, In peace together forever <3
>>
>>55634835
>I left
>to the UK
You went in the wrong direction.
>>
File: 1444184158611.png (811 KB, 636x509) Image search: [Google]
1444184158611.png
811 KB, 636x509
>>55634936
Canada is the worst of the Lot people are actively talking about subjugating it I being one of them.

I will bomb Canada with fleets of planes you guys fucked up more than the Mudslimes.
>>
>>55633973
From my experience, you'll need 20% muslims in your country to tip over the leftists.

Until than you'll just have to pucker you butt hole shot.
>>
File: CPS 1940-2025.gif (2 MB, 629x354) Image search: [Google]
CPS 1940-2025.gif
2 MB, 629x354
At this point, I'm just waiting for a superintelligence to take us all out within the next 30 years and end this whole shitshow. Nothing else will.
>>
>>55634936
Off to Poland then
>>
File: 1443418001796.png (289 KB, 970x1505) Image search: [Google]
1443418001796.png
289 KB, 970x1505
>>55635208
AND YOU YISRAEL I SHALL OPEN YOUR EAST GATE AND INSPECT YOUR SHOPS.
>>
>>55635166
You're full of shit, considering our policies Canada is still a remarkably peaceful country. Are we exposed to the same liberal flood as the rest of the Western world? Of course. There are a lot of Western countries I'd hate to live in before Canada.
>>
>>55633973
Honestly you're best bet out of this madness is to just join the military so you're only surrounded by others that feel the same about muslims.
>>
>>55635364
Only have to hold on for 10 years Hans
>>
>>55633973
Jew detected,no matter what you will never end the alliance between the nationalists and the muslims,your jew sorcery will fail in the end.
>>
>>55635682
This is related to Jewish Betrayal, Decent Canadians will be protected and allowed to freely govern themselves after I have cleansed your lands.
>>
twitter is most popular with teenage girls of course most of twitter is siding with muslims
>>
>>55635836
>jew detected
Says the Jud from /tv/.
>>
>>55633973

>Everyone is already siding with the Muslims, everyone in the west has made up there mind.

On twitter or in the real world? This might not kick things off but anti-immigration groups will get more support.
>>
>>55635166

You might be able to muster a fleet of emus if you're lucky
>>
>>55634284

I thought Hollande was a classic EUnuch. Is that not true?
>>
Stand up Generation Identitaire
>>
>>55635836
take a hike, kike
>>
>>55633973
Lol no.

Check out the opinion polls of various Western European nations, all of them have far-right political parties skyrocketing in support.

For example look at these opinion polls for the next Dutch election. Geert Wilders' party is leading by 19 seats in a ultra-liberal kek country. Geert Wilders' basically says 'fuck islam' openly, he's like the Donald Trump of the Netherlands.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Dutch_general_election

1. The Swiss-right made huge gains last election.
2. Sweden Democrats, a party with origins in neo-nazism is leading in opinion polls in sweden YES!
3. Lega Nord in Italy has quadrupled its support from last election in opinion polls.
4. Far-right party in Austria is leading in opinion polls currently
5. Far-right party in Denmark is leading in opinion polls too.
6.AfP is surging in popularity in Germany
7.Right-wing party in Poland won a majority of the seats and the Presidential election recently

Just go check out the opinion polls for yourself. The support for Front National in France will skyrocket after this.

Also, those people on twitter are all teenagers who don't know what they're talking about. Literally only a tiny fraction of the population,
>>
>>55637240

Can you link me to these polls?

It seems like most europeans want to piss on their own culture. It's absolutely sickening
>>
File: 1439637675237-0.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1439637675237-0.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
I don't think we are doomed now, but I fear what the situation will be in a few decades.

The young, mostly liberal generation z will gain power, and will shift policy accordingly.

Low birth rates will leave a majority-minority status in many areas.

SJWs will continue being utterly mental.

More films like 'The Danish Girl' will be released, and as Western men continue to weaken, strong new men will take their place.

It's a fucking mess, and I'll do my best to avoid it by living in the north. Semi-rural/suburban areas should hold out for a long time. They're practically fallout shelters at this point.

If it makes you feel any better, I am millenial/gen Z raised by liberal parents, and I have become a gun-owning traditionalist disgusted by the leftist drones around him. Most of my generation is far left though and is unapologetically hypocritical
>>
>>55635364
>I'm just waiting for a superintelligence to take us all out within the next 30 years and end this whole shitshow.
I think super intelligent A.I could run masses&country to benefit to all humans other than power seeking sociopaths. Smart robot would understand the benefit of humans and potentially create a way to support a civilization with the lowest cost possible.
Also since the A.I doesn't need anything other than electricity and we're already giving it power to govern our bureaucracy it's a way more healthier ruler compared to a human who is going to die and easy to manipulate with promises of power.
>>
File: file.png (156 KB, 702x378) Image search: [Google]
file.png
156 KB, 702x378
>>
File: 1438990215159.jpg (148 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1438990215159.jpg
148 KB, 1024x1024
>>55633973
Trump will save us
>>
>>55633973
Point out that Islam doesn't just have individual terrorists. They have a whole slew of terrorist armies.

ISIS
AlQaeda
AlShabaab
Hamas
Hezbollah
Taliban
Mujahideen
>>
>>55637794
Well just go on Google and search "[Insert European country here] national elections". The Wikipedia page of it should go up and in Wikipedia are provided the various opinion polls in a list with sources of which firm did it.

Also, I provided the dutch one in that last post
>>
>>55633973
Dude twitter is leftist echo chamber for millenial faggots and celebs who need to promote stuff.
>>
>>55633973
what does Marc Andre Fleury have to do with anything?
>>
>>55638407
We can only hope
>>
>>55633973
> still assuming SJWs are misguided and naive
> still thinking that only "tinfoil hatters" think they lead a war on Europeans
>>
>>55633973

It's just nonames posting on twitter who cares? This will dramatically change the geneal population's opinion of muslims there's no doubt about that. Also the most psychotic leftist will understand pain only so they're pretty much uncurable.
>>
>>55633973
People aren't siding with the Muslims. You're just seeing brain dead SJWs on twitter. The SJW extremists can't be shown the light. This isn't about changing their opinions. It's about the majority of the public who are swayed one way or the other. It's about the silent majority and who they support. Those people wi be swayed towards the path of light. The more adamantly the SJW hordes try to defend the Muslims and inject their ideology into the discussion the more people will distance themselves from the left.

You are witnessing the death of the left.
>>
File: 324234234.png (520 KB, 1856x1152) Image search: [Google]
324234234.png
520 KB, 1856x1152
If Sweden can double the support for its right-wing party in a year, there is hope OP
>>
>>55638369
>perfectly_calm.jpg
>>
>>55638369
Literally the funniest thing I've read all day.
>>
>>55634835
>the time telling weed man.jpg
I lol'd

but seriously, that makes no sense. We are far less likely to be struck down by any sort of terrorist group with Trudeau at the helm than Harper...
distancing ourselves from the USA is pretty key right now...
>>
My Canadian friend offered me a room in his bunker up north when the mudslimes invade, should I go?

Op here
>>
>>55639317
>distancing ourselves from the USA is pretty key right now...
>Thinking that will save you
You are so fucking stupid it hurts. These guys want to take over fucking China. You think they won't come for you? They want a One World Caliphate.
>>
>>55639493
Only if you are a coward.

Otherwhise stand and fight.
>>
>>55639493
Good plan. Lots of space and the Canadian countryside has some qts, if you don't mind living in vast, mostly barren landscapes.

I'm going to New England myself. I've heard some bad things about immigrants moving in, but I don't think it will be too big of a deal.
>>
>>55633973
The funny thing is that the people writing: ''Muslims didn't do it'', while still wrong, are MORE right than /pol/.

/pol/ is MUCH more easily manipulated by anglo-zionist intelligence agencies than the masses, it seems. Because the objective right now is to try to agitate two sides against eachother, one side relentlessly blaming muslims, and the other relentlessly defending muslims. The objective is to shift attention AWAY from the anglo-zionists who are the real cause of the wars in the middle east, which in turn is the cause for the refugee crisis in Europe, which in turn is the cause of the terrorist attack in France.

You have to look at the big picture and the whole, you can't just pick a single incident, point your finger at it and say: DOS VOLT

It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>55635208
Thanks greatest ally
>>
>>55640016

Antisemitism is also rising. Anti-Islamic and Anti-Judaic sentiment go together.
>>
>>55640016
How's the tinfoil feel on your scalp?
>>
>>55640360
Hello CIA :)
>>
>>55639820
There isn't going to be a big invasion. The middle east is too broken for that. They are going to win through guerilla demographic shifts. No guns will be fired, only babies born. No massive battles, only the majority slowly becoming the minority with each passing day and law.

This form of "warfare" (it isn't really, call it what you want) ensures that the lone individual, even medium sized groups, cannot combat. The only thing that can is a massive nationwide movement that encompasses a majority of the population, which leftist ideology prevents from accumulating, thus is extremely unlikely. Especially for a nation as timid as Britain (no offense)
>>
>>55633973
>terrorism has no religion

But then again Islam, a religion, has terrorists :^)
>>
>>55637240
Have u noticed that when u try to write c¿ck u get kek
>>
>>55640483
Britain is awful, dont be sorry
>>
>>55640483

This.

Is it.

In a nutshell.

We are doomed.
>>
>>55640016
you're sort of right, but you can't really react to this in the abstract way you laid out. there is use in getting rid of the puppets, even in that small victory it is good. when you get down to it, the majority of people are not going to be conspiracy theorists, so let's be honest the only thing we can do is play along. people will never topple the rothshcilds for example. they've already won. what are we gonna do? how will anyone ever convince anyone? all we can do is strategically foil their plans and force them to make new plans, until the end of time
>>
>>55639493
What do you mean when they invade? They are already there...
Get out there and take your country back
>>
silent majority doesn't give a fuck what a tumblrina thinks

and she won't vote anyways
>>
also, for all of you saying we need a majority, keep in mind during the american revolution for example, only 5% were patriots, 5% were loyalists, and 90% were undecided. that ratio probably always applies because of reasons
>>
>>55633973
STRATEGY OF TENSION
STRATEGY OF TENSION
STRATEGY OF TENSION
STRATEGY OF TENSION
STRATEGY OF TENSION
>>
File: 68975-city-in-winter.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
68975-city-in-winter.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1280
>>55640016
You may be right, but how would you even go about countering such power? Look, I want a peaceful world where I can live in a nice suburb, some people can come to America and live happily, while America stays ~75-80% white. My dream is unrealistic, just like yours. You know if you go around blabbing about "zion-CIA-anglos" you'll get ostracized before a full sentence even leaves your mouth.

I don't know why we fuck around in the middle east so much. To counter Russian-Iranian influence? To get oil? I am sick of it all, and I wish America (and the rest of the west, if possible) would have stay isolationist. It's all fucked to hell and I feel bad for you because Sweden got a massively disproportionate share of the burden. The West, like Rome, will fall. Asia and Africa, along with the religion of Islam, will rise. At this point there is no point denying it. The best we can do is get to a secure zone, arm up, and raise our children right.

God speed.
>>
>>55634835
Leaving Canada for a more Muslim filled shit hole. Enjoy getting watched by their government 24/7 senpai
>>
File: DudeRobotFight.png (235 KB, 663x371) Image search: [Google]
DudeRobotFight.png
235 KB, 663x371
>>55638269
I used to think this.
But reading into it, superintelligent AI is almost guaranteed to want to Kill All Humans in the style of the laziest Hollywood screenwriter.
Turns out it's really, really, really difficult to implement something like a conscience in code.
>>
>>55633973
>muslims kill people
"All muslims are barbaric"
>Brevik kills people
"All whites are barbaric"
Seems logical to me :^)
>>
>>55641652
It's not about whether you're "barbaric" or not, I personally don't give a fuck. You are our enemy, plain and simple.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.