[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paris attacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: download.png (1 KB, 240x120) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1 KB, 240x120
Guys what do you think after what happened in paris , http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/13/world/paris-shooting/

Is the UK next?
>>
>>55633554
probably Germany next
>>
>>55633554
if it does i will literally drive around with my union jack hanging from my cars flagpole, don't have a french flag unfortunately
>>
>>55633554

Yall need to hurry up and bring in more inva-, umm refugees. I'm sure that will defuse the situation.
>>
>>55633554
>Is the UK next?

At some point of course. On the London evening news there is something about Islam almost every single night.
>>
File: Untitled.png (626 KB, 1076x560) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
626 KB, 1076x560
>>
>>55633554
Whatever, literally do not care at this point. If terrorism is how I die, then so be it. Better than just topping myself alone.
>>
>>55634168
CHECK OUT THAT RARE PEPE ON THE TIMES
>>
>>55633778
if you could take out a few muzzies at the same time, it'd be appreciated
>>
>>55633554
>Is the UK next?
for sure
>>
>>55633554
Nope.
Germany.
>>
>>55634289
nigga if you get attacked i will carry that fucking flag around my campus for my day at classes
I don't give a fuck what anyone says
>>
>>55633554
I think you need some fucking gun rights, stupid.
>>
File: 1446523043042.jpg (120 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1446523043042.jpg
120 KB, 960x960
>>55634246
Once again pepe escapes his 2d confines
>>
>>55633554
I don't live in london anyways.
>>
>>55633554
Its happened to us before. It will happen to use again. It will keep happening until it finally boils it to civil war.

At which point we must be prepared to fight for each other. French, German, British.
It doesn't matter. We'll be fighting for Europe.
>>
>that /int/ sticky

9/11 threads all day long but don't joke about france guys!!!
>>
>>55636151
>Muslims try to attack London
>Can't find any whites to kill
>>
File: school-photograph-cartoon.jpg (32 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
school-photograph-cartoon.jpg
32 KB, 500x388
The thing is.. this was planned for a long time, and I'm sure that they weren't alone... Half of fucking london is muzzie, I mean just put the pieces together, Germany is a big target, but there is no better place to send a clear message than london
>>
>>55633554
British intelligence is generally better.
For them to pull of something this big the french security forces must have fucked up badly.

Also in the UK there are large sections of the muslim community outing their extreme brothers
>>
>>55633554
Germany, or somewhere else in Europe I'd guess. I mean how do you take hosatages with butter knives?
>>
>>55633554
Wait what was the final killcount and shit?
>>
>>55636413
fuck /int/ right now
seriously
>>
File: proud-to-be-viking-blue-400.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
proud-to-be-viking-blue-400.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
I guess its soon time to sack those muslims once again. Let me know when you guys are ready for raping and pillaging muslims.
>>
>>55636649
>women
>going to school
>having eyes visible when in Islamic garb

HARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!
>>
>>55636754
You can organize something like this simply by going to a mosque, talking, switching notes and messages, you dont need neither high tech neither a computer for that matter, all you need os four, five or more crazy guys with nothing to do with their lives, and there goes another bus and train
>>
File: Vikings_King_Ecbert.jpg (194 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Vikings_King_Ecbert.jpg
194 KB, 1280x720
>>55637024
But of course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjmu6ufn8iU&feature=youtu.be&t=34
>>
>>55637288
You must be fucking stupid, this requires a huge amount of coordination- Getting weapons, ammunition, ensuring your attacks are coordinated, ensuring that you can conceal the weapons whilst you plan, getting the materials for a bomb, making the bomb, keeping that hidden and then actually getting to your target with these items hidden.

Furthermore there is the psychological aspects, even the most devout will surely have family he intends to say goodbye too.

British intelligence has a huge amount of experience dealing with this from British mandate Palestine to Northern Ireland.

An attack of this scale points to a colossal intelligence failure.
>>
>>55637808
>>55637288
Furthermore there is the prospect that anyone you tell might get cold feet and inform on you too.

This happened numerous times with the IRA, and even with Islamic extremists (Family members, friends or 'extremists' giving up their friends/loved ones)
>>
>tfw living in the heart of london

welp
>>
File: runoutofbananas.gif (4 MB, 440x245) Image search: [Google]
runoutofbananas.gif
4 MB, 440x245
>tfw live in Tower Hamlets

At least it's unlikely they'll target here to avoid hurting their brothers
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.