[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn isis is on a row. First they blow a plane of 200 russians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 1441606194778.jpg (23 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
1441606194778.jpg
23 KB, 660x371
Damn isis is on a row. First they blow a plane of 200 russians now 160+ frenchies. I am guessing Germans are next =)
>>
Well, at least I don't have to worry. Nobody would ever target the USA with a terrorist attack.
>>
>>55633439
>>
>>55633439

don't worry obama, clinton, and kerry will keep you safe. amiright??
>>
>>55633261
>Germans are next
Needless to say, Europe won't be the same. This is the spark that will begin real anti-immigration/anti-muslim sentiment.

Liberals are about to get BTFO, too.
>>
File: 2-solat.jpg (97 KB, 510x339) Image search: [Google]
2-solat.jpg
97 KB, 510x339
>>55634037
dont eexpect much to change.
>>
>>55633261
Truly ignorance is bliss, I really laugh at all of you sheeps. You do realize its an inside job the plane and these terrorist attacks with highly trained individuals with plastic explosives, tons of guns ammo and grenades etc.
All coordinated by usa simply to get rid off the puppet they created and don't need anymore plus will get out dry and on the winning side while sheeps cheer.
>>
>>55633261
>blaming isis
hows your double digit IQ working for you canadakek
>>
> I am guessing Germans are next =)
Why would Muslims bomb their own country?
>>
America is next. The next major and huge terror act will be in America. It will most likely be a nuclear bomb and a false flag to get American troops into Syria.

Screencap this post /pol/ you will see.
>>
>>55633261
GODDAMIT.

I'm going to have start sleeping in the attic again.

FOR FUCK SAKE

I spent 3 years in isolation after 9/11 and 5 after 7/7, having my meals delivered through a hatch, luckily I have a toilet and shower up here thanks to the conversion.

I feel safe because there are no windows.
>>
>>55635747
Almost.

The events of Cod 4 will happen. Exactly
>>
>>55635238
Damn
>>
>>55633261
>First they blow a plane of 200 russians
they sucked off that many of them?
>>
>>55633261
I am actually afraid of this. Sokn tbe Christmas markets will start and the cities will be ful of people enjoying hot wine.
>>
Is it confirmed that they blew up the Russian plane ? I have not been following and only on pol due to paris.
>>
>>55637542
i know how you feel. im excited for the markets but im also afraid to be a targetr for some religious fuckheads...
>>
>>55633261
why ? we are technically their biggest ally in the western world. merkel has made it A LOT easier for them to get into europe, we even provide housing and money for them. also we are not participating in the war against the IS and we probably never will. we are probably the last country apart from maybe sweden that is gonna be attacked in europe.
>>
>>55638756
Then don't leave the house genius...

>>55636338
>>
>>55633261
>Isis is on a row
>on a row
>row
>>
>>55633261
>ninjas
how gay
>>
>>55634037
No fucking way. Nothing will change even if there is an attack here. And if the attack is small enough they would cover it up as an sad isolated case. Our gouverment an legal system is beyong fucked.
>>
>>55634037
hahah oh you
>>
>>55639278
Once Merkel is gone and the boarders get closed next year the attacks will start.
>>
>>55634881
*tips fedora*
>>
>>55640546
When are the next elections there?
>>
>>55639278
>the words of defeat

If we suck islamic dick enough they wont harm us.. until they are strong enough and then they will wipe us out

Name. Address. Now. So I can come around and smash your stupid fucking face into reality.

You are a traitor and I will treat you as so.
>>
>>55633261
>on a row

retards like you are a diamond dozen
>>
>>55640800
2017. She won't whitness them as chancellor tho. CDU/CSU want her gone as soon as possible and are already desperately searching for a replacement.
>>
>>55636338
Or... Or you could not...

I mean you've lived next to the Irish for how long?
>>
>>55640800

>>55640909
so stating facts makes me a traitor ? I fucking hate Merkel and the way she handles this situation. And I would love for the bundeswehr to join in and fuck those IS bastards up. What I was saying was just simple logic there is simply no reason for the IS to attack germany right now when there are better targets just around the corner and easily accesible.
>>
>>55636338
What do you call that? Anne Frank-ing?
>>
I doubt we are next. We are probably something like the endgoal and they will thank us to help them carrying out their terrorists attack all over europe before they do something bigger.
>>
>>55641370
You underestimate Muslims. There is no reason for them to attack europe right now and every reason for them to establish roots and to have children and settle etc. and then attack. but no, they can not do that. Just because germany welcomes them does not excuse them from attacks, far from it, the more muslims there are, the more attacks there are.

Stop being so naive or whatever that word is in german.. innocent.. pathetic. ..
>>
>>55641334
>>55641617
I just feel safe you know.

In that room with no windows and a massive box over the hatch
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.