[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are her chances?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: marine_lepen.jpg (20 KB, 616x409) Image search: [Google]
marine_lepen.jpg
20 KB, 616x409
Now that a massive event has happened to wake up more people, do you think a Front National victory is possible?
I was watching MSNBC and they were all saying how scared they were of a far right victory but they all admitted it was going to grow.
French Reich when?
>>
normally 100% if we were in a democracy.
>>
>scared of a far right victory
yes because being shot and blown up is so relaxing, scum
>>
>>55633420
I keked, then I cried.
>>
>voluntarily electing a Russian puppet into power
>>
File: Justice for Palestine.png (1 MB, 2075x936) Image search: [Google]
Justice for Palestine.png
1 MB, 2075x936
Hopefully none. She's a Zionist shill.

Support the Greens and Unitarian Left
>>
>>55633588
the media is just keeping on relaying the opinion of other media. we are not scared, we want her for president!

>>55633788
we do, everytime this kind of shit happens.

If it happens, in 17, all of the press will be like, "Look, France has gone full nazi, lol france is old and racist! why france is worse than america? does france slaughters gays? will france slaughter jews and muslims? Is LePen the new Hitler? Should the world fear France?"
Mark my fucking words.
America, stop saying you are our friends.

Here, you have a certain role for inspiring that globalized left wing politics that led THE WORLD in this kind of shit.

we never wanted multiculturalism and knew all of this would happen.
>>
>>55633992
>Melissa Click

lmao
>>
it will be another 2002
>>
>>55633992

obviously a crytojew using an image like that
>>
>>55632882
Pretty good after today, I'd imagine.
>>
>>55634470
What do you propose Americans should do?
I mean obviously I support Le Pen >>55633981
>implying I don't want Russia to annex the world at this point
>>55634612
I was seven then. What happened?
>>
File: 1.jpg (97 KB, 500x619) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
97 KB, 500x619
>yfw Frankenreich returns
>>
>>55634838
jean marie le pen shocked every by advancing to the finals of the presidential race but lost big time to chirac
>>
File: 1445313271340.jpg (706 KB, 964x1486) Image search: [Google]
1445313271340.jpg
706 KB, 964x1486
wish I was more informed on French politics
but I can bet french ppl arn't too happy about martial law and having their fireguns taken
>>
If the vote happened today : 100% sure she gets elected

But people tend to forget easily
>>
File: 1441222595529.jpg (41 KB, 394x353) Image search: [Google]
1441222595529.jpg
41 KB, 394x353
>>55633992
>Full Mcintosh
>Jimmy Carter

ayy
>>
>>55632882
>MSNBC and they were all saying how scared they were of a far right victory
>100+ people dead
>more worried about my team losing an election
>>
>>55635370
a good (bad) thing you have so many idiot left wing in your country so more attacks will happen.
>>
>>55635501
Alright let's not overdramatize it, it was four hours after the attack and it was an American political analyst. He was just saying there was going to be a large political rift and racism, nationalism, and far right politics would be on the rise, which he obviously wouldn't want. It's dream scenario for me though
>>
French people have to vote in december (regions)
>>
>>55635159
Well fuck that was basically before Europe was even kukd so I'd expect a bigger rift and a different outcome this time.
She didn't do well last election did she?
>>
>>55635956
next month*
>>
>>55635983
She did >25% at european's
>>
you're all assuming this is through...
france has obv been a target, even the attack earlier this year was coordinated
probably more to come
france would be smart to start deporting all the mudslimes
glad we got trump 2bh senpai
>>
>>55633992
>All my favorite people support Israel and I don't

>Every faggot I don't like hates israel like I do

Why does this have to happen. The world is upside down /pol/
>>
>>55636464
Anti-semitism is the curse of the right. It will never gain political footing if Joe normal can always conflate it with the Nazis
>>
>>55636464
this is pointless to be against israel now. We need to focus on ISIS and this "religion of peace"
>>
>>55637703
This; the merchants may abuse our systems and look out for only their own, but at least they aren't violent and aggressive like Muslims are.
>>
>>55636125
Well that's pretty good... Way better than any chance Ron or Rand had at presidency
>>
>>55637959
the kikes are the #1 supporters of mass immigration & shitskin pandering in the west
>>
>>55638325
Can't support it if we eliminate the shitskins.
>>
She will surely be murdered.
>>
>>55638325

Israel itself has nothing to do with that shit. Israel is right wing nationalist, all the jews pushing multiculti are leftist western kike atheists.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.