[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Pill on muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 539889f3cbfc3.png (38 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
539889f3cbfc3.png
38 KB, 500x245
Can you please red pill me on recent events?
Why should I NOT support Islam?
What does religion have to do with this recent terrorist attack?
What does religion have to do with ANY terrorist attack?
Are all/most muslims terrorist? Are there any cases in which they arent?
>>
Tumblr please go
>>
>>55632707
I'm not from tumblr. I was just never into these kinds of topics and simply ignored it, but theres a lot of controversy going on right now and I want to be informed before making accusations.
>>
>>55632362
it doesn't Islam has nothing to do with terrorist attacks they are just using Islam as an excuse for killing people in a mount everybody will forget about this just like hebdo event.
>>
Islam has nothing to do with these terrorist attacks, it is just a complete coincidence that all these terrorist attacks are being carried out by Muslims and that the global Jihadi movement happens to be run by Muslims
>>
>>55632362
>hey guise can you explain 100 years of shitcuntery to me within 2000 characters

No. Fuck you. If you believe to care, then show it by finding the basics yourself.
>>
>>55632962
>1500 years of Muslims killing non Muslims for not converting
>destroying any knowledge that contradicts their holy book
>nothing to do with pisslam

Abdul pls go
>>
What is with all these newfags shitposting, crying to be spoonfed.
>>55632362
>Can you please red pill me on recent events?
Western society is declining, all empires decline when they stop expanding, so the military industrial complex just keeps making shit up to justify their existence.
>Why should I NOT support Islam?
Because it's a stone-age cave religion, you should read up on string theory and human behavior instead.
>What does religion have to do with this recent terrorist attack?
Not much, terrorists are simply an anomaly that occurs due to regional conflicts, them being pushed into other countries is just a side effect of those conflicts.
>What does religion have to do with ANY terrorist attack?
Nothing technically, but alot of these people aren't compatible with society, would you fling all teh doors open on the usa's prisons?
>Are all/most muslims terrorist? Are there any cases in which they arent?
Depends, wouldn't you be pretty salty if we bombed all the white countries?

Stop making shitty threads. We are basically cleaning up what's left of the ottoman empire. Nothing mystical or racist about it.
>>
>>55632362
It's a useless religion that condones violence towards non-believers
The terrorists follow this religion, the holy text of this religion says that killing non-believers is what God wants and you will be greatly rewarded in the afterlife for doing so.
God is greater than human life, God's will is much more important to believers. If God asks you to cause bloodshed of your enemy's thn a true believer will do it.
Most aren't, because most people can't be fucking bothered to fully understand, or follow a religion. Just like most Christians half-ass their faith, don't read the bible, don't go to church, hold conflicting beliefs to the religion, Muslims are the same. They ignore the violent parts of the religion because they would rather live a peaceful life.
>>
File: 1423425213291.jpg (48 KB, 550x774) Image search: [Google]
1423425213291.jpg
48 KB, 550x774
>>55632962
Read the Koran, ISIS is the literal representation of Islam and their values.
>>
>>55632908
theres no point in giving it to you raw. you will never believe it. start reading on your own, and when you think you have an opinion, come give it here and learn why you might be wrong by other people telling it to you in real time.
>>
What do you think ? You're talking about a religion which is calling all believers, to holy war against infidels for glory and immortality.
>>
>>55632962
Read the quran you fucking retard
>>
>>55633577
nah you better read it looks like you have no idea what you are talking about
>>
>>55632362
Google some of Sam Harris's stuff on Islam. He addresses the issues quite clearly. Where are all the Christian, Jewish, or Hindu suicide bombers? It's a problem of the basics of the religion, believing in paradise and how to get there has serious consequences.
>>
Islamic culture opposes freedom of speech and women's rights
It was committed by members of the ISLAMIC State of Iraq & Syria.
Religion isn't a part of all terrorist attacks. Nearly all modern terrorist attacks that are about religion tend to be by Muslims. There are plenty of non-religious acts of terrorism committed by non-Muslims (see: the white guy who shot up the black church).
>Are all/most muslims terrorist? Are there any cases in which they aren't?
The vast majority of all people just want to live a peaceful life.
>>
>>55632362
>Can you please red pill me on recent events?
Paris was attack by radical Muslims, you must know this by now. This proves that their ideology is backwards and barbaric.
They commit these attacks under the guise of their god. In their mind what they are doing is the morally right thing to do because they are commiting jihad, killing nonbelievers and as a result live for an eternity in paradise. Therefore these attacks link directly to their violent and uncivilized religion.
read above
stupid question. Obviously all Muslims aren't terrorist. Most terrorist are Muslims. Of course there's cases in which they arent-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin_Sikh_temple_shooting

now please go back to reddit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXBgqa-xQwY

educate urself
>>
>>55632362
ISIS isn't doing anything that Mohammed didn't do himself
>>
>>55632362
Google france islam.
>>
>>55633754
so tell me what does it say since i have no idea
>>
>>55633944
>This proves that their ideology is backwards and barbaric.
and the crusades?
>>
>>55632362
Islam condones terrorism

What ISIS is doing is within the moral guidelines of the Quran

Therefore by extension Islam should face scrutiny
>>
>>55634543
The Crusaders were a reaction after Muslims had already conquered over half of the Christian world and the Seljuks started shit with peaceful pilgrims
>>
>>55634543
Was hundreds of years ago
Was also backwards and barbaric
Wasn't encouraged by any religious text
>>
>>55634543

The crusades took place in a time when ALL peoples were backwards and barbaric.

That's what the term "backwards" means... from a previous point in history.
>>
File: 1420711916793.png (16 KB, 405x294) Image search: [Google]
1420711916793.png
16 KB, 405x294
Every other religion is friendlier than Islam, there is no exception.
>>
>>55632362
The point of the red pill isn't to open your eyes to something you've never known before. It's just to confirm whatever you originally believed in. Your questions are shit because you already know the answers.
>>
>>55634543
Happened in the fucking dark ages. By using "but the crusades" as a defense, you are confirming that muslims have a dark age mindset
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.