[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will be shitposted to oblivion for saying this but ..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 4d6[1].gif (3 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
4d6[1].gif
3 KB, 452x523
This is a false flag, get over your blind rage and see who's this useful to. This (and possibly more attacks like this) practically guarantees ground invasion of syria and toppling of Assad
Isn't it a little bit strange that this happened in the same week of crashing the Russian plane ? Major things are happening behind the scenes between powers we can't understand
Calm down and listen to reason
>>
>>55631645
>This is a false flag
I agree, no hard feelings. You should just play vidya or something and not worry about it.

gnight kebab bro
>>
in the cards
>>
>Muzzies shoot down Russian plane
>Muzzies kill 160 in Paris
>religion of peace

lel
>>
File: MIDF.png (622 KB, 600x433) Image search: [Google]
MIDF.png
622 KB, 600x433
Hi, MIDF

How goes Sinai?
>>
>>55631989
can i get a link to all of these cards?
>>
>>55632003
>both done by ISIS

i think ur missing something js

(inb4 flagshaming, im from holland)
>>
>>55631848
Thanks bro but i really can't calm down, I have a really grim dark feeling about this and can't help but think it will change things forever
>>
>>55632003
What kind of idiot believes that a bunch of terrorist could do such two massive scale events on their own without intelligence agencies support ?
>>
>>55632314
illuminati card game. made in 1995. predicted everything.
>>
>>55632825
You realize not everyone on the planet sits home shitposting, right? Some people like to go outside and fuck shit up.
>>
>>55632317
>im from holland
Sure you are Mehmet.
>>
>>55633080
Yea it's really feasible to get with your friends and bomb a fucking airplane
>>
File: 1444778095880.jpg (46 KB, 456x488) Image search: [Google]
1444778095880.jpg
46 KB, 456x488
so... who did it? the juice?
>>
>>55632825
You are correct but don't expect lots of people to understand this. I think this is a serious escalation between Russian-Western secret services.
>>
>>55633527
obviously the most logical answer is a bunch of psychotic people in the desert you gigantic faggot
>>
>>55633879
This, I understand that people are blind in rage right now but that's how full blown wars get support
>>
>>55631645

No one here cares as long the the invasion of Europe is stopped and Anti-Muslim sentiment increases.

Whatever happens in Syria matters not. You can all die.
>>
>>55634618
You better care Ivan because that's where you will be fighting
>>
>>55634998
Better off fighting them in the desert than in Europe.
>>
>>55635188
>US will be there to fight terrorism because freedumz
You'll be there to topple Assad and that's where russia will get mad
>>
>>55631989
pure coincidence.jpg
>>
>>55634998

Way ahead of you Abdul. I ship off to Syria later this week. We are ready for a ground war now.

I'll happily fight in the filthy middle east and suffer a year or 2 of continuous ball sweat if it can stabilize Syria and stop the flow of shitskins into Europe. I'll be doing their job for them.

You are all ungrateful cunts.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.