[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone on pol explain this meme to me? Why would there be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: consider_the_following.jpg (44 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following.jpg
44 KB, 375x375
Can anyone on pol explain this meme to me? Why would there be a jewish conspiracy for muslims to immigrate into white countries when muslims hate jews more than anyone else? Wouldn't that be bad for the jews?
>>
>>55631300
>Can anyone on pol explain this meme to me? Why would there be a jewish conspiracy for muslims to immigrate into white countries when muslims hate jews more than anyone else? Wouldn't that be bad for the jews?

No, it distracts whites from what Jews are doing to whites through their propaganda apparatus. Both Jews and Muslims should be returned to their respective countries - Israel and Goatfuckistan.
>>
USA funds ISIS
Israel runs USA
>>
>>55631300

the aliens fund god who funds the jews that fund america who funds the saudis who runs the wahhabist ideology that runs ISIS
>>
>>55631300
scorpion and frog, look it up, retar
>>
>>55631300
>>55631615
> distracts whites from what Jews are doing
that, and also mudslimes are just as anti-white as they are anti-jew, pretty much outta sight outta mind, attack all that isnt allah.
>>
File: afdsafsdfadsffas.png (32 KB, 597x188) Image search: [Google]
afdsafsdfadsffas.png
32 KB, 597x188
>>55631300
go ask Ezra Klein.
>>
File: afdsafsdfas.jpg (74 KB, 605x718) Image search: [Google]
afdsafsdfas.jpg
74 KB, 605x718
>>55632446
>>
>>55631300
>OY VEY I DON'T WANT TO GET HOLOCAUSTED
>NATIONALISM IS BAD, EVERYONE IS EQUAL, NOBODY IS A FOREIGNER
>Heh, stupid goys, now I won't get holocausted
>>
EA is behind it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcas3utnpQg

proof at 3:56
>>
>>55631300

How many arabs are there in the middle east?

How many jews?

The consider arabs subhuman and easy to control, a lot easier than whites. And they are probably not too far off.
>>
>>55631300

THere is no rational explanation for this.

I have never been sure if people who post shit like this are just retarded, or trolling.

>schlomo spotted hurrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>55631300
it's marxists and libertarians. So about 60% of the total US population
>>
>>55631300

For Israeli Jews, surely it's obvious?

If we have a Muslim problem, then we're likely to be more sympathetic to Israel's muslim problem.
>>
File: wpid-barbara-spectre-quote.jpg (61 KB, 636x521) Image search: [Google]
wpid-barbara-spectre-quote.jpg
61 KB, 636x521
>>55631300
>oy vey goyim, you must become a tolerant multicultural society free of hate, flood your countries with these innocent refugees
>oy gevalt goyim, protect us from these hateful Muslims, our shared enemy
>anyway while you're fighting in the streets we'll just be up here running everything
>>
they are full of teary eyed buttmadness towards whites and dont think logically, they just spite the whites
>>
>>55631300
No, it compels Jews to return to Israel and weakens potential peer rivals of Israel. It's an absolutely brilliant survival strategy, should it be actually intentional.
>>
>>55631300
>Can anyone on pol explain this meme to me? Why would there be a jewish conspiracy for muslims to immigrate into white countries when muslims hate jews more than anyone else? Wouldn't that be bad for the jews?

Because the jews know the muslims are a violent race of people.

The muslims will commit terrorist attacks like they did in France today and now the stupid goyim will help the jew fight its jew vs. sand nigger religious wars.
>>
>>55631300

Jews want a one world, borderless order. That only works if the concept of a "nationstate" is eliminated.
>>
It's not a Jewish conspiracy. It's a far left conspiracy. Lots of Jews happen to be far left. Not to say there aren't those that play both sides. But to blame it on the Jews is giving the rest of the far left a pass.
>>
>>55631300
REAL ANSWER: The Jews do not have a coordinated plan. They merely have a general attitude of hatred towards traditional, White European power. They are still just as dangerous as /pol/ says.

>inb4 JIDF pls go
>>
>>55631300
multiculti = jews cants be scapegoated and fade into the chaos
>>
>>55634716
>The Jews do not have a coordinated plan. They merely have a general attitude of hatred towards traditional, White European power.

this is what i sort of think.

the germans realized this i believe also - thast why many of them referred to jews as parasites - they kill the host, but then themselves shortly thereafter
>>
>>55631300
As already shown the Jews can easily manage the Muslim Middle Easterners, but history has shown the Jews have often been bucked by the Europeans. While yes the Muslims are conservative they will always vote with their leftist sympathizers, Muslims cannot be appealed to with European ethnocentrism and Nationalism, hence why they make a perfect counterbalance against the rising European nationalism.
This is also assuming the Jews won't distance themselves further from Europeans and collude with the Muslims increasingly. Remember, the Jews are for the Jews, every other relationship is one of control and convenience.
>>
>>55632446
>running away from your problems
>>
>>55631300
Main reason is the Jews are fostering wars and creating tension the middle-east so the jews can eventually have the entire middle-east inbetwen turkey and saudi-arabia for israel.

Just look it up i think its called something like Greater Israel or something.

Anways heres some redpill on the jewish kikes for you
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 640x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 640x584
>>55634095
Top cuk Canuck
>>
>>55635092
This is also a good point, less Syrians in Syria means less Syrians to combat.
The Syrians born in Europe will be less inclined to fight for a land they don't know.
>>
>>55631300
Majority of immigrants vote left party.
Voting for left parties spreads cultural marxism and diversity (immigrants).
More cultural marxism and diversity means less national identity and less native white people.
Thus no significant nationalism by the people inhabiting the countries, and not giving a fuck about what the countries are doing.
>>
>>55633649

This isn't some conspiracy, you can openly find Jewish Politicians in Europe who are adamantly for open borders in Europe, while the same people are against open borders in Israel. If you can't see something right infront of you, it's because you choose not to.
>>
>>55635540
Yes, and the Jews see what happens when Muslims and Europeans live in close proximity- The Balkans.
Literally destroying both enemies.
Why fight your enemies when you can get your enemies to fight your enemies.
>>
>>55631300

>>55633649
>THere is no rational explanation for this.

There are notable Jews spending billions to make it happen though, that much is fact. Soros just recently admitted to it himself.

My personal opinion has been for a long time now that they don't want the Muslims to take over western society. What they want is for them to try and fail. It's like a time bomb just waiting. If Muslims kill a lot of Europeans eventually there will be a huge backlash. When that happens the west will become extremely right-wing again.

I really do think the Jews want to cause the Muslims to go through WW2. It's a fact that Muslim leaders tried to cause Germany to wipe out the Jews.

It makes a lot of sense when you think about it. If I was that powerful, motivated, and vengeful it's what I would do. Muslims used whites as a weapon against the Jews in a stressful situation, it's the perfect revenge really.
>>
Everywhere Jews have ever gone, they were violently expelled at some point.

Whites are the most effective at basically anything, so Whites are the only group able to compete with Jews in the world.

In a multicultural society, Jews can hide away and pretend to be a quirky religious group. This way, they can carry out their parasitic actions unimpeded.

This is why they only target White countries to poz with multiculturalism. Why bother pozing other countries when you can leech off the most productive in the world?
>>
File: cunts.jpg (534 KB, 800x1915) Image search: [Google]
cunts.jpg
534 KB, 800x1915
>>55631300

Yes, it would be bad. This meme is just some stormfag fantasy. In reality the mass immigration is very hard to explain by "Joooos" and very easy to explain by "cunts".

Women's suffrage is the real cause.
>>
>>55632677
>18
>June

>2013

damn
>>
>>55631300
Muslims are morons, jews have nuclear warheads pointed at every European capital right now as we speak. Jews would annhilate mudslimes in a war. Think of Palestine as the mudslimes they experiment their weapons on.
>>
>>55634716
This

Jews aren't getting together in a war room to discuss the downfall of the white race, they just as a race despise "white privilege" and "white supremacy' and so do anything they can as small groups or individuals to dismantle it. This includes advocating for shitskins to invade their host nation.
>>
>>55631300
So we kill the Muslims for them
>>
File: why jews should be hated.jpg (197 KB, 800x812) Image search: [Google]
why jews should be hated.jpg
197 KB, 800x812
>>55631300
>when muslims hate jews more than anyone else

But that's wrong, you fucking retard. The meme of "jews hate muslims" is just used by muslims -- they view Israel as an affront to their retarded pride, but western jews absolutely are rootless cosmopolitans which long to turn anywhere they go into a multicultural hellhole.

>>55637930
Most white women vote conservative in America (the rest can be mostly blamed on college), while an overwhelming majority (70%+) vote liberal. So, try again? Y/N
>>
>>55637930
Jews were behind Feminism.
>>
File: abortit.jpg (289 KB, 1266x916) Image search: [Google]
abortit.jpg
289 KB, 1266x916
>>55640283
>Most white women vote conservative in America

1. I didn't single out white women. I was talking about women.
2. Just the fact alone that women are allowed to vote shifts every party to the left
3. There are no conservative parties in America.
>>
File: womensnature.jpg (346 KB, 867x1000) Image search: [Google]
womensnature.jpg
346 KB, 867x1000
>>55640636

Women are behind feminism. It's their nature.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.