[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Muslim" terrorists are the transgenders of the Muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image:1315.jpg (881 KB, 690x823) Image search: [Google]
image:1315.jpg
881 KB, 690x823
"Muslim" terrorists are the transgenders of the Muslim world. They arent muslim, yet dress and pretend to be one.
>if I yell out allahu akbar and have a beard I guess that makes me a muslim
They ignore the most fundamental aspects of islam, and in their delusions, they think they are a part of Islam. Really they are just retards who are fucked in the head, the biggest enemies of Islam in my opinion.
Inb4 no true scotsman.
These asshats reject the teachings of Islam. The requirement if being a muslim is to believe in one God and the prophets of God. How can you believe in God if you reject his message?
>>
File: image:1314.png (59 KB, 626x681) Image search: [Google]
image:1314.png
59 KB, 626x681
>>55630872
>b-but they say theyre muslims
>we should just believe the terrorists, right?
>>
>>55630872
>>55631477
Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world an...."

CIGay please go, your status quo is crumbling.
>>
>>55631477
Fuck off with your muslim bullshit lies and fake facts.

It is coming and it is not going to stop. Your triad of terror is at its end. We have only begun to fight back.
>>
>>55630872
Fuck you sand nigger. They fight for one thing and one thing only, and that IS shitlam.
>>
>>55631477
>>55630872

>not a single quote from the quckran
>>
>>55631652
>god says he will punish disbelievers in this world and the next
What does that have to do with anything OP said? It says God will punish them, doesnt say anything about Muslims going out and murdering people.
>>
>>55632235
Its the summary of an open letter to ISIS made by a bunch of islamic scholars. Lettertobaghdadi(dot)com
>>
>>55631652
Citing Quran is rassist.
>>
File: image:1313.png (22 KB, 782x233) Image search: [Google]
image:1313.png
22 KB, 782x233
>>55631880
>le taqiyya meme :^)
two words my friend, twelver shias
>>
>>55630872
Great analogy desu.
People are still going to scream "SCOTSMAN" and pretend they understand what theyre talking about.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.