[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went to bed early, just woke up, see headline "150 dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: gluttony.jpg (36 KB, 640x440) Image search: [Google]
gluttony.jpg
36 KB, 640x440
Went to bed early, just woke up, see headline "150 dead in Paris attacks".

I know literally nothing more, articles are all bullshit. Someone gibbe a tl;dr of what happened.
>>
>>55629831
Kebabs
>>
Basically, terrorists (read: Muslims) took hostages in a concert hall during a performance by a band, started killing people, French police stormed the hall, causing a gunfight that killed upwards of a hundred people.
>>
asian males
>>
>>55631285
yeah it was totaly police foult not the terrorists !
>>
>>55629831
Obviously it was radical Bhuddists
>>
>>55629831
Mossad, obvs.
>>
itinerant asian gangs sought to cause mischief.
go back to bed, David
>>
>>55631630
You've got it all wrong, man. It was probably radical Zoroastrians.
>>
>>55629831
It's like this:
https://youtu.be/EsEoQCalRZQ
>>
>>55629831
>I know literally nothing more
You expect us to believe that?
>>
ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
OP it's a long story but it starts like this:

Chapter one: Jewish government who had been voted in my Liberal female voters flood white countries with Muslims

Cheaper two: ???

Chapter three: the whole world is fucked
>>
6 separate but related attacks including a hostage situation with 100 hostages who were killed. An additional 50 or so killed in restuarnts and streets.
>>
>>55629831
Ok so quite resume about what I know :
Around 21:30 (9:30pm) I was eating and watching the football (soccer) match france-germany on the tv, the match goes on and then you could heard a quite unusual BOUM sound, I immediately thought it was a bomb but since commentators didn't releved the anormaly and players kept playing I thought it was nothing more than the supporters doing their stuff. It actually was a bomb, there was 3 bombs exploding at the Stade de France, all during the match.
Simulaneously, there was an attack on a restaurant aroud the same time killing 17 people and injured a bunch.
And the biggest part happened on the Bataclan, which is a concert place, people were there to watch a rock band, forgot the name, but 2 terrorists entered the concert hall and started shooting at people. People started to run away, some played dead, it was reported that terrorists started to throw literal grenades at people, death count only about the bataclan is at 80 at the moment. Gign bursted in the place, the terrorists were wearing explosif belt so that they could blow themselves up and kill as many policeman as possible, there is at least 4 policeman dead. There was another one terrorist that was running around in different place in Paris and he hasn't been killed yet so there is supposedly still one going around.
>>
>>55631285

Weren't there like 4 other coordinated attacks across the city? Is there still a standoff going on?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.