[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it finally happening? Is this the beginning of the end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3
File: hapcon3.gif (24 KB, 310x760) Image search: [Google]
hapcon3.gif
24 KB, 310x760
Is it finally happening? Is this the beginning of the end?
>>
people will go back about thier days business-as-usual come monday morning.
It's not happening, but it didn't have to be this way.
>>
>>55627289

Idk, *is* it happening?

What are *you* doing about Norway's Muslim problem?
>>
>>55628247
What pan-europeic ramifications do you think this happening will have?
>>
>>55628359
I'm voting for a party that wanted to limit immigration... Which is now in power, and does jack-shit to limit immigration.

What CAN i do? Representative democracy is dead.
>>
>>55628624
>What CAN i do?

Run for office yourself.

Throw pig parts in mosques.
>>
>>55628906
>Run for office yourself.
I wish it was this easy.

>Throw pig parts in mosques.
Aka throwing fuel on the fire?
>>
>>55629017
>Aka throwing fuel on the fire?

Yes. Things have to come to a boiling point before change will happen.

If you attack them with dead pigs, and they retaliate with violence, then the mainstream in Norway will wake up.
>>
>>55629273
Fair point, but what if I get outed? My entire present and future social life and career would go down the drain.
>inb4 no guts no glory
>>
>>55629946
>My entire present and future social life and career would go down the drain.

Then don't get caught.
>>
>>55630092
Won't be easy, as the police will surely up the security at muslim mosques due to recent events. They know shit like this is coming.
>>
>>55630574

Then don't go for a mosque.

Try a refugee center, or a halal-store, or just a muslim neighborhood.
>>
>>55630934
Naw man, I'm not gonna do it. I don't throw fuel on a fire out of principle, no matter the cause.

I do believe you have a point, though.
>>
SJW'ism is gonna go full retard and not do anything once again.
>>
>>55631256
I love how they're being dealt blows left and right in recent time. People are finally challenging these facists.

http://hlrecord.org/2015/11/fascism-at-yale/
>>
>>55628624
>tfw your new prime minister wants mass immigration
>>
>>55632591
Welcome to the ball.
>>
>>55628359
Typing like *this* makes you a faggot.
>>
>>55632866

Can't do italics of 4chan
>>
>>55631256
They will do something. They will continue their war on Europeans.
>>
File: 1438656945652.jpg (18 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
1438656945652.jpg
18 KB, 500x326
>>55627289
3 is the peak it seems

>no WWIII
>>
>>55636153
It seems so. The 1st world vs Islam and/or Zionism is gonna be the base for the 3rd WW.
>>
>>55627289
Fucking Eurokucks got what you deserved.

>MUH JOOZ CONTROL MURRICA
>MUH JOOZ FORCE EUROPEANS TO DO EVERYTHING
>MUH JOOZ FORCED AMERICA TO SEND MIGRANTS TO EUROPE
>MUH AMERICA ORCHESTRATED THIS TERRORIST ATTACK

I hope you all burn, faggots. Refugees welcome best day of my life.
>>
>>55632866
No it doesn't. It makes you someone who was born before 1990 and used the Internet when they were growing up.

>>55634040
It's for emphasis, you 12 year old. Youtube didn't always exist, retard.
>>
>>55636756
Found the kike.
>>
>>55636756
Thank you for your support in these tough times.
>>
>>55636901
This
>>
>>55636915
Europeans deserve it for chimping out about America online for the last decade. I'm tired of their bitching. They ruin every website they touch.
>>
This is it europe. This is your moment of truth. Are you gonna spit mohammads cum out of your mouth and take back whats yours or are you gonna swallow that shit and prove that you deserve to be wiped off the map.

If you fight back now i will personally fly to europe asap and join. If you guys fucking take this again like fucking pussies your entire continent and my ancestry is fucking dead to me.
>>
>>55628359
>idk
>>
>>55637098
>they deserve societal carnage because they called us bad names
American justice, everyone.
>>
>>55637497

You deserve it for being a bunch of scapegoating kekolds.

>HURR DURR BIG BAD MURRICA IS BOMBING MUDS
>LET'S WELCOME THEM
>OH NO THEY'RE BLOWING SHIT UP
>IT'S ONLY BECAUSE AMERICA MADE THEM MAD THOUGH

Faggot. Go bend wear a dress and bend over for Ahmed.
>>
>>55637497

No you deserve it bc you fucking asked for it you fucking retards. Hmm weve spent 5000 years fighting sandniggers but fuck it lets just let them all in
>>
>>55637759
>>55637826
I didn't choose this. See >>55628624
>>
>>55637926
>EVIL MURRICA IS TORMENTING MUDS
>THANK U RUSSIA FOR HELPING MUDS AND EXPOSING EVVVVILLL JOO LADEN MURRICA
>OH NO WE ARE GETTING ATTACKED
>AMERICA DID THIS

Look familiar? It's 90% of Europe's posts on /pol/, Jewtube, and Faceburg. Get fuck'd. Get C U C K ' D.
>>
>>55636437
Unlikely. Amongst other things because in order to be a WW it would have to last some time, and that thing is a no contest.

WW3 may happen when America pushes Russian borders' stability to fuck up to a point the Ruskies finally say "enough", or if they try to fuck up with China, but the Arabs are not near the same league for a WW to happen.
>>
>>55637826
>Hmm weve spent 5000 years fighting sandniggers
Europe spent 5000 years fighting sandniggers, literally the first thing your country did after independence was ally with Morocco for them to backstab you later.
>>
>>55638370

And we went to war. We didnt ask to suck their dick and enter our country
>>
>>55629946
Would you sooner be remembered a martyr or be forgotten an infidel?
>>
>>55638748
Naw, but you are doing that with all the Mexicans who are about to get amnesty. Maybe if Trump is elected you can start throwing stones, but not before then.
>>
>>55638209
Well, you have a reputation for instigating wars on false premises.

You know there's a difference between moderate and radical muslims, right? Please tally up the numbers of moderate civilian muslims that have died in your warmongering.
>>
>>55639060

Mexicans are mowing our lawn and picking our fruit--not waging jihad. Are you a retard?
>>
>>55638815
I'm waiting for shit to truly hit the fan before I make my move. It's a lot like poker, playing your hand prematurely will get you unneccesarily punished.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 779x603) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 779x603
We'll get a bunch of "no true mudshit is like this" tripe in the news tomorrow

And come Monday it'll be like nothing happened
>>
>>55639179
>>55639179
>Please tally up the numbers of moderate civilian Muslims that have died in your warmongering.

Please tally about the amount of civilians Europeans needlessly slaughtered during the last century. Hell, for that matter, please tally up all of the civilians you killed during the scramble for Africa, wars in Asia, and other forms of imperialism Europeans partook in for the last 500 years.

We pale in comparison to you and if it wasn't for us, you'd be on World War 4 by now.
>>
>>55639646
Clockmed plz, go
>>
This shit always happens. Throughout human history, do you even think we've gone an entire year in our calendar where a mass killing hasn't happened? It's been 'happening' since man crawled from the mud.
>>
>>55639794
How in the fuck are you deducing that I'm a Muslim from that post? It's all true and the "AMERIKKKA IS AN EVIL EMPIRE" argument doesn't hold any weight when Europeans have historically been far, far worse.
>>
>>55639646
I'm Norwegian. Norway didn't have any colonies, nor did we attribute to the crusades. We're not part of the EU.
>>
>>55639970
>historically
There's your answer. The criticism towards the US is based on current events, not recent history.
>>
>>55639970
So you're a clockcuk? doesn't matter
>>
>>55639970
The problem with your argument that Europe is a continent, North America is a country. Holding a continent filled with varying countries with individual borders and languages is stupid.

America however, has no excuse.
>>
>>55639975
That's like arguing Indiana didn't heavily contribute to the American Civil War Effort or Spanish/American war. If you want to claim all Americans are responsible for a thing, then don't be surprised when we cast a blanket statement over the people of Europe.

Also, you were bloodthirsty viking marauders for hundreds of years, so you aren't exempt.
>>
>>55640401
Europe is a continent. The US (or America, as you call it) is a country. Do you see the difference?

>bringing up the vikings
That's millennia-old history. Do you really have to grasp that far to defend yourself? What does that say about your stance?
>>
>>55640686
States have a lot of power here (we have our own laws) and for all intents and purposes can almost be considered a different country. Claiming "Americans do such and such" is a retarded statement when you aren't taking states into account.

For example, gay marriage is now a federal law, but dozens of Midwestern and Southern states are refusing to acknowledge the legality of it.

If you have a problem with that, don't complain when I decide to lump all of Europe into a sole entity.
>>
>>55628359
This is surely the first of many attacks. Now that Muslims actually have a chance of becoming a majority, more attacks will surely follow in other Eurocuk countries soon.
>>
>>55627289
Like it happened with Charlie Hebdo, Lindt Caffé etc
>>
>>55641052
The matter of individual states are out of the question, as you have a federal ministry of foreign affairs.

Please stop posting now, this is getting embarrassing.
>>
>>55641052
The very fact that federal law can blanket every single state proves that your country can be accountable as a whole--whether or not certain states the objection to it, they're still subjected to it.

So yes, I can lump blame on America. Especially given the fact that you are a country, Europe is a continent. Moreover as the Norwegian anon pointed out, our crimes are old. Your country's wrongdoing is recent history and arguably still ongoing.
>>
>>55641956
>>55642014

To the Britkek: you are just as responsible as we are for the situation in the Middle East. Stop being a retard.

To the Scandinavian faggot: boo fucking hoo. The fact of the matter is that if it wasn't for us, you'd be speaking Russian right now. We were the only thing standing between the USSR and their complete anal annihilation of Europe. They would have won WWII without us, truth be told. We provided Western and Northern Europe with autonomy.

As far as colladeral damage is concerned, we're still nowhere near on par with the rest of Europe from a historical standpoint. Honestly, I wish we would completely pull out of Europe so you faggots would be forced to maintain your own military--NATO be dammed. Fuck being your allies. We should have cut ties with you 20 years ago.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.