[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As an American I'm just glad we, as a nation, are not a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1440344751954.webm (2 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1440344751954.webm
2 MB, 720x1280
As an American I'm just glad we, as a nation, are not a blame for this one. The deaths are sad and all but I think we can all agree that what matters is who is to blame for them.

Disregard the flag, I'm on vacation in this third world shithole. Going back to glorious (and blameless) USA tomorrow.
>>
we are to blame our cancerous liberal ideology is killing europe

putin should nuke washington with a stealth missile to help the world
>>
>>55626273
Europe invented that liberal ideology. It extends back to the class warfare theories of Marx and Engels, and became the dominant ideology on that once-great continent as soon as their previous nationalistic ideologies were wiped out by Stalin's victory in World War II. America has just been jumping on the train in the last few decades. If anything, this is a chance to force 'Murkkkan leftists to take a look at the things that inevitably happen when you try to implement their bullshit ideology.
>>
>>55626273
>America invented cultural marxism

Uhh, European Jews brought it to us.
>>
>>55626273
>we are to blame our cancerous liberal ideology is killing europe
You're a fucking idiot senpai
>>
>>55625754
If you're Muslim, don't come back.
>>
>>55625754
why do people like this girl so fucking much?

I do like this video of hers though: https://youtu.be/l0pdremH60k

but why is she getting posted so much
>>
this is on the french gov, terrorists knocked on their doors and they let them in
>>
I am also an American on vacation and as such, I would like to point out that it is perfectly acceptable to eat three pounds of deep-fried blooming onions before your freedom fries and 78oz steak arrives.
>>
>>55625754

vacation at the dikeniggers? why?
>>
>>55626978
Be more specific.
Irishmen and European aristocrats were responsible for abolitionists, prison reform, and feminism.
Guess what religion they were,
Thats right, Catholikike.
>>
>>55625754
They targeted An American band based in california
>>
>>55625754
Shut the fuck up, dikefucker.
>>
>>55627351
All that nature, the lovely weather, the beautiful language. Why not?
>>
>>55626978
Look up Frankfurt School, it was the kikes
>>
>>55627704
ayy lmao
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.