[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once a big terrorist attack happens in Germany, She will be lynched.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1441651944488s.jpg (6 KB, 250x184) Image search: [Google]
1441651944488s.jpg
6 KB, 250x184
Once a big terrorist attack happens in Germany, She will be lynched. I guarantee it.
>>
i hope so, evolution cant be stopped. the weak liberal keks will be killed and the strong europeans will rise to power and eliminate the mu-slime
>>
>>55625007
>Once a big terrorist attack happens in Germany
it better not
>>
>>55625007
She will make BBC real
>>
>>55625007
Nope! It will end like the german revolution.
>>
>>55625007
Why hasn't she been lynched already? This cunt is clearly a detrimental cancer to Germany and Europe as a whole.
>>
How is she alive still, in all honesty? If I was German I would be filled with rage.
>>
you think they will close our borders now?
>>
>>55625007
>eurotrash
>not among the most cowardly do nothings on earth
Yeah....
>>
>>55625007
How has she not been lynched already?
>>
>>55626149
Probably open them even more desu
>>
File: 12478124.jpg (2 KB, 120x125) Image search: [Google]
12478124.jpg
2 KB, 120x125
why wait
>>
She ruined my country
>>
File: 3.png (99 KB, 337x370) Image search: [Google]
3.png
99 KB, 337x370
I thought moving to Berlin sucked but now that I think about it I have the opportunity to remove Merkel.
Maybe it was fate that send me to this god forsaken city.
>>
>>55625007
First we gotta storm the police stations though. Otherwise the police officers will simply shoot us down while opening their asses for Mohammed. The whole police force is gay and jewish as hell.
>>
>>55625573
I hope it happens soon. In fact I hope all of Europe gets attackd by terrorists, so that Europe would rise and fight back against those scum.
Ironically the largest islamic country has the least problem relating to the religion?
>>
You've done populist uprising into cohesive national military campaigning before, Germany. You can do it again if you really try.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.