[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to Islam? Why has it turned to shit? What happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: CTu88ahWoAE8EiK.jpg (104 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CTu88ahWoAE8EiK.jpg
104 KB, 600x600
What happened to Islam?
Why has it turned to shit?
What happened to the good days of the Islamic Golden Age?
>>
>>55622480
Fundamentalism.
>>
The infidel is not innocent.
>>
Religion is a powerful weapon when it comes to getting people to fight for your cause.
>>
>>55622480
Whosoever fucks a goat causes all the humans within a 100 mile radius to become goat fuckers.
>>
by innocent they exclusively mean well behaved muslims.
>>
>What happened

It was shit from the beginning m8
>>
>>55622480

Innocent = Muslim

Nice try, though.
>>
>>55622806
This. Sorry but about 6 billion people in the world are not innocent according to Islam.
>>
>>55622480
The Quran contradicts itself. It preaches peace and tolerance but it also preaches violence and intolerance.
>>
Non Muslims are not innocent retard
>>
Missguided quote.
ChEck their definition of human being, gook
>>
>>55622480
It's not like Islam was any good.
>Inb4 Islamic golden age
They were lucky that most of roman and sassanid knowledge didn't get destroyed. Also silk route.
>>
>>55622480
MOTHERFUCKER NOT THIS FUCKING SHIT AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEE-

> Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors. (5:32)

>Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment, (5:33)

-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
It was always shit.

>innocent

Innocent in Islam refers to MUSLIMS. There is no reciprocity owed non-Muslims, you slimy taqqiya peddling shitskin. Get out of Korea before you spontaenously combust you cunt.
>>
>>55622480
>OP's pic
>t. muhammad before having an army
>>
>>55622480
Islam does not consider infidels innocent you retard. All those jihadists bastard's terrorist attacks are allah approved.
>>
>>55622480
To be fair, this sort of shit doesn't happen with Muslims from Malaysia and that region of the world, just Muslims from the middle East.
Maybe it's the middle East that's the problem, rather than just Muslims in general.
>>
File: Business as usual.jpg (28 KB, 441x336) Image search: [Google]
Business as usual.jpg
28 KB, 441x336
>>55622480
Abrogation being the fundamental truth.
>>
Innocence is subjective, because crime is subjective. In Islam, apostates are not innocent. Infidels perceived to be "invading" Muslim countries aren't innocent.
>>
>>55622480
>What happened to Islam
Its followers perverted it into what you see today.

Though, they did get one thing right, they are usually pedophiles.

>Islamic Golden Age
You're acting as though every invention and all progress made under the Islamic golden age was solely due to Islam. Its not.

The truth is, they lack moral principle and the intelligence to value such a thing, otherwise the average Muslim would be far different than what they are today.
>>
>>55622480
Reas the fucking book instead a quote you stupid fuck. Innocent people are muslim, but pagans, jews and christiana are kafir, and they deserve slavery and death.
>>
>>55623127
Actually, it makes perfect sense if you don't take it out of context and get it through your thick skull that it only applies to Muslims. It wants peace for Muslims, and death for infidels.
>>
>>55623470
reeeeeeeee- I'm running out of breath - eeeeeeeee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_Philippines#2010s
>>
File: isis is not islamic.jpg (104 KB, 960x692) Image search: [Google]
isis is not islamic.jpg
104 KB, 960x692
>MUSLIMS SAY YOU SHOULD NOT KILL INNOCENTS

>BUT NON-MUSLIMS ARE SINNERS TO ISLAM, BASICALLY SUBHUMANS

MUSLIMS DON'T CONSIDER YOU PEOPLE

HOW HARD IT IS TO UNDERSTAND THAT?

YOU FUCKING RETARDS
>>
>>55623470
I'd say jihad is definitely aa ME problem but those SE Asian countries are still full of acid attacks and shit.
>>
>>55623470

Nah.

Terrorism does happen in Bangladesh, Indonesia, Southern Thailand, Philippines.

To be honest, i think its more a people are uneducated thing, if they had western levels of education they would know that things aren't meant to be interpreted literally.
>>
>>55622480
what defines "innocent" in the Quran?
>>
>>55622480
It was always shit.
>>
File: 1447401894345.jpg (129 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447401894345.jpg
129 KB, 1920x1080
>>55622480
>turned to shit
Faulty assumption. It was always shit.
>>
>>55623964
It's not clear. Various interpretation possible.

If the government of a democratic nation "wages war against Islam" then it's conceivable that no voter is innocent. It's a plausible interpretation.
>>
>>55622480
Scripture, as always, is supplemental to religion, not religion itself.
>>
>>55623964
Devout practicing Muslim.

You're not innocent if you're a non-believer.
>>
>>55622480
>what happened
>it was militaristic since the day it was born
>>
All non Muslims are guilty infidels.
>>
File: 1445180081758.jpg (59 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1445180081758.jpg
59 KB, 480x360
>>55622480
>implying that you're innocent if you're an infidel

Top kek desu senpai
>>
>>55623853
I meant more that south east asians don't go to other countries to kill people, where as middle easterners do.
Pretty much all international terrorism is middle Eastern.
>>
>>55624284
well, I live in a frozen shithole but at least muzzies are only 1.7 percent of the population here
>>
File: cX4Y1Jl[1].png (316 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cX4Y1Jl[1].png
316 KB, 500x500
>>55622480

they were culturally enriched
>>
>>55622480
Anti-socials will try to subvert and co-opt every innocent intention of making the world a better place. Destruction is their nature. Hence:

Quran -> Hadith
Old Testament -> Talmud

The subject is irrelevant:

Science -> Skeptics
Philosophy -> SJWs
>>
>>55622480
Mongolia
>>
>>55623470
But that is wrong.

Look at the southern states of Thailand. They're basically under martial law because of the Muslim fucks from Malaysia.

The difference is that the Malaysians are too short and brittle to play with Caucasians. They send the special branch sand monkeys in instead.

>>55622480
>Islamic golden age
When will this meme die?

Saying Islam had a golden age is like saying someone who curates a library is a genius by virtue of all the ahit he has collected.
>>
>>55625357
>a new Khan will never arise to put Islam back in its place.
>>
>>55622480

>cherrypicking verses from an ancient book

I'm sure others versed in the Quran could do the same.

I know my Bible has more denominations and interpretations than it should ever need.

Literal denominations down to saying your wife should grow her hair out and never cut it and men should never wear short sleeve shirts. Is it popular? No.

As a Christian we're just lucky Christ was breddy peaceful across the board and his little outburst in the Temple didn't lead to some scripture saying essentially "WAR ON INFIDELS" which Islam more or less says.

I dare a Muslim to say it's a religion of peace purely. It's a religion of being spread by war and THEN peace.

Most of it was spread by war though. You nogs need to control your fundamentalists but it's impossible since you have scripture saying spread by warfare.

It's a dead religion. It fundamentally can't be reconciled.
>>
>>55623127
The way that mudslims deal with this is abrogation. There is no conflict if the only verses you really need to follow are the newest ones. No matter if there are 16 verses about peace and then later on there is one verse about killing all the kaffir. The last one is canon then, the only thing that should be followed.

This is the same reason every mudslim points out on how their religion is peaceful, and then in the same breath collaborate with terrorism and suicide bombings across the globe.

This is the same reason taqiyya exists.
>>
>>55622480
It never existed.
Islamic Golden Age was all stolen works from hellenic and roman civilizations.
>>
>>55622480
Islam has been at war with anyone non muslims since it was invented
>>
>"innocent"
you see how that changes the whole thing
>>
>>55622480
It was always shit. The middle east is Muhammads wet dream. All of the achievements sand niggers did was things started before Islam and somehow was spared getting wiped out durring the muslim purging of anyone cappable of challenging Muhammad's inane drivel.
>>
>>55623470
Nah, Muslim in general are fucking parasites. Living in the largest muslim country right now.
>>
>>55622806

/thread
>>
>>55626197
I hope Mongolia rises again and purge all those towel heads.
>>
>>55623127
See >>55623688
When they say "innocents" they mean "Muslims." You are not an innocent if you do not follow the Islamic religion, you are a terrible human being who deserves death.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.