[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will he call for a crusade? Is he just a meme pope?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1443266013658639790[1].jpg (49 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
1443266013658639790[1].jpg
49 KB, 650x488
When will he call for a crusade? Is he just a meme pope?
>>
>>55621719
I'm a Catholic, so I'm called to be devoted to the pope, but half of me hopes ISIS carries out a hit on him, and as the next pope is being announced, Padre walks out in a full set of plate mail and calls a crusade.
>>
>>55621719
>Is he just a meme pope?
yes
>>
>>55621719
This man has power no in the right mind should dear challenge what so ever my god if calls for a crusade its over.
>>
Be optimistic, happy, and calm
Show no fear or anxiety
Smile at the face of God
And your reward will be eternity
Holy warriors
Your patience will be justified
Everything is for Him
You must not comfort the animal before you kill it
Strike as champions at the heart of the non-believers
Strike above the neck and at all extremities
For it is a point of no return for Almighty God
God will give victory to his faithful servants
When you reach ground zero you will have killed the enemy
The great Satan!
>>
>>55621719
>Will he call for a Crusade?

Probably not. It takes hundreds of years of attacks worse than this to kick off Crusades.
>>
he is a marxist impostor who needs to be killed yesterday
>>
>>55621719
The Pope has asked we shelter immigrants in our houses not wage war.
>>
>>55621719
Well the first Pope to call for a crusade (the only remotely successful one) wasn't even allowed in fucking Rome at the time.

We could probably get some pissed off Bishop in France to call for a Crusade with all the same legitimacy.

See you bros at Constantinople.
>>
>>55621719
>accepts faggots
>accepts evolution
>says muslims are ok
>says communism and its massacres are ok

he is the most cu-cked pope there is
he is a faggot, a joke and a walking meme
pope john 2 is spinning in his window display
>>
The Pope is a Muslim. Everybody knows it. Don't kid yourselves.
>>
Brother, he is the definition of a meme Pope. He's beloved to every leftist as long as they consider him useful to their goal of stamping out everything that made Western society great, and they'll quickly lose their tolerance for him if he becomes unnecessary or turns against their goals.
>>
>>55621719
That guy would probably invite them into the Vatican so they could take it over.
>>
>>55621719
He's a meme pope unfortunately.
There have been stories going around about how the vatican was plotting to poison. That's how bad of a pope he is.
>>
He has forgotten his faith to get popular and has no real power anyway.

>science is alright
>fags are alright
>other religions are alright too

Real followers are a dying breed. I think they should just upgrade the bible already and cut the non-pc stuff instead of pretending is not there and is just about jesus loving everyone.
>>
>>55622316
Maybe the SSPX bishops..
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.