[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long before Obama uses the Muslim terror attack in Paris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: gun-control-Obama-style.jpg (66 KB, 610x400) Image search: [Google]
gun-control-Obama-style.jpg
66 KB, 610x400
How long before Obama uses the Muslim terror attack in Paris to push for a ban on semi-automatic guns, and more gun control in general, in the US?
>>
You quite possibly might be retarded.
>>
Hahahaha.

Holy fuck I hate americans
>>
>>55621577

Oh boy, here come the libtards
>>
I wish Russia would airdrop us AKs. Fuck that'd be great
>>
>>55621106
It won't be long, I'm afraid. Before the end of the year, probably.
>>
>>55621106

When Trump is elected he will give all Europeans guns at a reasonable price. Let's make Europe great again, too.
>>
>>55621106
Holy shit am I laffin.

Even that ape isn't that fucking stupid.
>>
>>55622368
It's the humanitarian thing to do.
>>
That fucking rat eared dog eater will never get our guns. Fuck him and all liberal fucking leftards.
>>
Is it wrong to be left wing?
>>
>>55621577
I see the liberals and Obamites have shown up....>>55622381
>>
>>55622381
I bet $5 Zimbabwen that he brings it up within 24 hours.
>>
>>55623679
Not if you're a retarded nigger.
>>
File: americaposter.jpg (2 MB, 3112x2338) Image search: [Google]
americaposter.jpg
2 MB, 3112x2338
>>55622368
This would be beautiful.
>>
>>55621676
You should be kissing our asses for keeping you from having to speak Jap. Your welcome.
>>
>>55624458
When in the shit was the UK invaded by Japan?

Did that happen even once?
>>
With about a year left of his presidency and he still hasn't banned semi automatic weapons and never will. In any case that power lies with the state and local governments eg: Maryland, California , New York etc.
>>
>>55624909
Are you retarted or just that fucking stupid
>>
>>55621106
Never. Remeber after Oregan his promise to use federal power to enact gun control? And the same promise after Sandy Hook? He knows that there is no chance for him to get anything done, he won't even bother. Fuck he already looks like a gigantic retard again after claiming ISIS is contained this morning.
>>
>>55624458
japan attacked us... brits attacked germany.
>>
>>55621931
No shit! I've been hoping for that for a coon's age.
>>
>>55626522
>>55624909

That was an Australian flag you damned morons.
>>
Nigger is not going to do shit.
>>
>>55626029
He is a neophyte, a child at play with the presidency and absolutely will use this terrorist attack by his Muslim brothers to try and disarm Americans (especially those in the South). And I predict he will try and connect the two in a public statement within 24 hours.
>>
This is fake
>>
>>55626522
Australia was under imminent threat of attack and invasion by Japan. The US saved them. Learn your history.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.