[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you SJWs. Fuck you for making me share a view point with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: megynkelly.jpg (272 KB, 2928x2196) Image search: [Google]
megynkelly.jpg
272 KB, 2928x2196
Fuck you SJWs. Fuck you for making me share a view point with this dumb bitch. Fuck off.
>>
I bet she sucks a mean dick, while in tight thong panties.
>>
>>55619193
God damn that is hot. I fucking hate her but I would love a good hate bang
>>
>>55619372
I like my hate bangs severely right of centre
>>
Man that shit is gonna be on all day in this house tommorrow. The amount of Neocon shilling from FOX will be insufferable; endless Ziokike warhawking against a group of terrorists THAT THE FUCKING SAME ZIONIST KIKES CREATED IN THE FIRST GODDAMNED PLACE.

Seriously, the hypocrisy and bullshit just might give me an aneurysm.
>>
>>55619372
i'd pound her until she is bleeding out of her whatever
>>
>>55618947
what's the view point you share?

are you salty toward mr trump?
>>
>>55620619
All the whiny protests across university campuses going on right now
>>
>>55619893
I ain't taking about muslims brah
>>
>>55618947
>>55619193
>>55619372
What is it you Amerikeks h8 about this Megan Kelly? I though she was Conservative/RightWing?
>>
>>55618947
>Dumb

How many degrees you got, family?
>>
>>55621396
Right wing pundits in US news (left too for that matter) are fucking assholes and say retarded bullshit for shock value
>>
>>55621532
Got a 1st in Computer Science from University College Dublin, what degree does she have? Journalism?
>>
>>55621715
FOX is controlled opposition?
>>
>>55622884
She's a lawyer.
>>
>>55618947
get rekt
>>
>>55622884
Undergrad in PoliSci and J.D. from Albany Law, but I'm sure you're way smarterer than her because girls are from Jupiter, right?
>>
What is sex with Megyn Kelly like?
>>
>>55623564
good
>>
>>55623436
Why is it such a surprise to these keks when they discover that not only do we get news from well educated people, we also know how educated they are?
>>
>>55621396
At the first debate she just attacked Trump with
>Hurr Y do U h8 wymyn

I realize her overlords probably made her ask it but ffs.
>>
>>55623935
Because le Faux News XD meme. Megyn Kelly, in my opinion, has the best news show on television (not including local)
>>
>>55623177
>lawyer
>superior to stem
yeah no
most politicians are lawyers
look how well they turned out
>>
>>55622884
>Comp Sci
>thinks that qualifies him as 'smart'

wew lad
>>
>>55622884
>computer science
journalism is probably harder to get desu
>>
thats the SJW is running so fast the far right is trying to play catch up and becoming the norms
>>
>>55624855
I didn't say I was smart, I was asked my degree, I still think her degree is bullshit
>>
File: dana perino.jpg (123 KB, 988x652) Image search: [Google]
dana perino.jpg
123 KB, 988x652
Best foxfu
>>
>>55627465
>Bachelor's in political science
>Law doctorate
>"She's dumb" - a retarded, yet totally credible source
>>
>>55621396
>if they're conservative / right wing you can't hate them
She's fucking retarded. I don't care if that's just the media persona she's taken on and she actually has a thousand degrees from prestigious institutions. When you get on TV every day and fake outrage over the most inconsequential shit and fellate the slippery slope argument while ending every sentence with an incredulous uptick in tone? like you're always asking questions?, you're just a dumb fucking whore.
>>
File: This Guy.gif (3 MB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
This Guy.gif
3 MB, 400x293
>>55628076
Haven't seen this much bootyblastedness outside of a Notre Dame/[Ranked Team] thread before
>>
>>55625896
mmm good flag good flag
>>
>>55621396
She actually isn't as far to the right as most people think-- granted she still is on Fox news though. And she isn't quite Nancy grace retarded. Then again, I really have no idea what she says ever. She's one of the hottest milfs on television and that's all I really care about.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.