[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
11th of november
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: but wait, theres more.jpg (9 KB, 168x255) Image search: [Google]
but wait, theres more.jpg
9 KB, 168x255
i now i'm late to the happening but i just heard about the 100+ in paris, i heard earlier about 7 but thought it could just be a minor school shooting or some shit.

this is kinda like a 9.11 type event, but smaller scaled even though more effort was put into this. and this day may be seen as the french 9.11 if this is isis. but why today? i heard that aqaeda planned 9.11 on that date because on th 12th of september 1683 was the turning point for the lst islamic empire at the battle of vienna. so this was suppose to be a mesage of we are picking up were we left of.
so i googled 14 of november
>1914 – The Ottoman Empire declares a holy war against Britain, France, Russia, Serbia and Montenegro during the start of WWI

this will however blow up in thier face when syria becomes afganistan part 2. nato goes in fully because a member was attacked.

discuss while i write part 2
>>
File: coffeetalk.png (539 KB, 720x486) Image search: [Google]
coffeetalk.png
539 KB, 720x486
>>55618034
>discuss
>>
would have been fun if this happened on the 9th

so it would be 9/11
>>
>>55618034
Shouldn't you be out getting stabbed by a dune coon?
>>
>>55618034
>the Mossad planned 9.11 on that date because it matches the emergency services number in the U.S.
fixed OP
>>
Kick

The

Muslims

Out

Of

The

West
>>
>>55618034
so, i assume this is isis or another of it's friends. they think , like bein laden did in 2001 that once you attack this will cause withdrall but in reality like here (israel) and america, attacking civilians makes people send troops abroad to end the problem. the only cure is send back dead soldiers, not civilians.

even if this is nato does not go in turkey has full justification to defend it's allie (they have the largest land army in nato other then the us) and we dont know what kind of agreement they will impose on syria (probably not greater israel).

any way, we may see a full scale war on isis in the coming months
>>
>this day may be seen as the french 9/11 if this is isis

It definitely will be. London's 9/11 was the 7/7 bombings, and those only killed like 50 people.
>>
>>55618034
You realize that there have been so many wars that maybe every fucking day is commemorating one right?
>>
>>55618034
Fix your English god damn we are supposed to be smart
>>
>>55620181
yes and no.
not all were of that scale
>>
>>55621154
I know it's 99% muslims but /pol/ has been wrong so many times I say we wait for official information.
>>
>>55621578
listen, /pol/ is bad at guessing specifics but not generals. it will most likely be muslims but it could be al shabab or al nusra even boko haram or one of the countless others we have never heard of.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.