[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one reason why we shouldn't make the Middle East disappear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: british values.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
british values.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Name one reason why we shouldn't make the Middle East disappear tomorrow under a blanket of nukes.
>>
>>55617882
Radioactive fallout and nuclear winter maybe?
>>
there aren't any
>>
>>55617882
Radiation effects world wide. A better alternative would be to completely destroy all the infrastructure and agriculture from the air. Let them starve to death on the ground. Blockade supplies from getting in and anyone or thing from getting out.
>>
>>55617882
self interest
>>
>>55618085

Belive me it itches, but we need oil, and by that I mean burgers, we get ours from algeria, and from libya too ;)
>>
Because our greatest ally is there
>>
Weren't the countries gonna get glassed by the desert and heat due to rising temperatures in a few years?
>>
>>55617882
history
>>
>>55618385
Why not kill every subhuman there and take the oil for us? The world would be a much better place if everyone living there was dead.
>>
France should just nuke Syria in an act of retaliation.
>>
>>55617882

Because Pakistan and probably Saudi Arabia have nukes. And because we wouldn't want any harm to come to our Greatest Ally. :^)
>>
>>55618615

France should Nuke the US State Department and its Neocon Jews who created ISIS as a proxy force with which to depose Assad.
>>
They have useful resources like oil

Ethnic cleansing anyway pls
>>
>>55618085
No such thing as nuclear winter though. It was a literal meme posted by kgb elements in the counterculture of the 60s
>>
Muh human rights.

Nuclear winter is soviet propaganda.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.