[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are my feelings on the refugee crisis racist or just fact?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 997.png (461 KB, 938x641) Image search: [Google]
997.png
461 KB, 938x641
Hello /pol/,
After the hostage situation in Paris mere moments ago I had told a few of my friends that because of the increase of refugees into Europe and surrounding area's that there has been a huge increase of terrorism. Although I do understand there is a large amount of good and honest people that require the move. I also said that these countries that allowed these refugees should either change the way the accept these men, women, and children through checks of social media or something else to prove they are not affiliated or just close borders. Is this a racist feeling or is this a completely normal reaction because of recent events?
>>
Paris closed their borders the moment they heard terror attacks has occured.

What they didn't do is leave them open because it might inconvenience some people trying to leave, or that it might leave the poor widdle refugees out of France for the night.

They had a situation where untracked movement of peoples would increase the problem.

How many times will France have to close its borders before it closes them for good?
>>
>>55616812

You're missing the big picture. Most of the terrorists so far have been living in France for years or have been born in France. They're not recent refugees. They're traitors, some of them are french by birth. A lot of them already went to prison and were known for being islamists and dangerous, and were free to do whatever they please.
There are a lot of things to change, but closing the border isn't the most important. The guns are already there. The people who want to use them are already there.
>>
>>55619436
They will be the majority in decades. There isn't anything we can do about that.
>>
if you can have mathematical proof of a relationship between two sets of data, you have an objective analysis. Irrespective of opinion, it cannot be disproven.

Get some actual data on immigration
Get some actual data on murders
Get some actual data on rape because why not
We're gonna do some fucking science and make some good while we're at it
>>
>>55616812
>Large amount of good and honest people that require the move
Dumbest shit I read all day
>>
>>55620718
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34131911 I'll try to find murder stats and rape next.
>>
>>55619863
he just said that it wasn't the refugees, they were people whom already lived in France, the refugees aren't just going to sudenly stop seeking refuge and start killing people just like how not all Muslims want to commit acts of violence
>>
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/06/europes-rape-epidemic-western-women-will-be-sacrificed-at-the-alter-of-mass-migration/
>In Norway, recent statistics revealed that 100 per cent of violent street-rapes committed in the capital city of Oslo were committed by “non-western” immigrants. It’s a similar story in Denmark, where the majority of rapes are committed by immigrants, usually Muslim.
>>
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
>Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.
>>
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/migrants-rape-germany
Meanwhile, the raping of German women by asylum seekers is becoming commonplace.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.