[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whites and blacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 29
File: 1.jpg (77 KB, 900x645) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
77 KB, 900x645
Can we put aside our differences and deal with Muslims? I understand we've never been best of friends, but we can fix this.

How many more innocents must be sacrificed?

I will pray for you my French brothers.
>>
No. I thought this would finally happen after 9/11 but blacks have only gotten more aggressive (and stupid) since then any many have converted to Islam.
>>
>>55616674
nicely put
>>
How can we deal with the crisis?
>>
I had nothing against whitey to begin with.
>>
Are you fucking retarded, OP. We tried putting aside our differences when segregation ended, it didn't change shit but throw us in a pit together. We give and give, they take and take and take even more. Fuck them. And fuck you for standing with a race who does nothing but take, you fucking kek.
>>
Half the blacks in the world are already Muslim.
>>
>>55616879
Usually the kind of blacks who support islam are the faggots who think they are redpilled and dealt with racist whites.

I'm black, atheist and fucking hate islam. I'm okay with christians and others but islam needs to be eradicated.
>>
>>55616459

My decision has been made concerning the futures of the Muslim people in the west.
>>
admit your privilege first, then we'll talk.
>>
Blacks will keep protesting at schools because muh poop swastika

They'll be jerking off Muslims tomorrow
>>
Every nigger I know defends Islam and blamed France for the attacks.

They are not our allies. They are just as much our enemies. Keep in mind niggers destroy and kill in our communities.
>>
no. because the last time you said that was when you promised equality and freedom during the civil war. they didnt get that shit until way past the civil right movement.

whites are least to be trusted
>>
>>55616459
Siding with niggers over musies?

How fucked up can you be? Sure, siding with them over braindead arabs and somali type of negro musies is justified, but your average turk is more worth than a negro, not to speak or albos, persians and islamised Croats.
>>
There are black Muslims but no Mexican Muslims
Pay us and we will take care of the problem
>>
What the fuck is the point of this thread?

Are you a white nationalist or leftist attempting to troll, or a legitimately stupid fucking nigger?

No, fuck you. All of you non-whites are violent low-IQ rape machines.
>>
Blacks are useful tools for whoever's in control. They are a different race, if not species from Europeans. No. It's ridiculous that this question is even being posed.
>>
I'm black, I've always tolerated Muslims, but today? No, these are innocent people dying for nothing, please remember them in your prayers.
>>
>>55616459
Why would you side with shitskin subhumans to fight shitskin subhumans?

It'd be easier just to wipe them both out at the same time.
>>
>>55617724
we will build an anti-black wall :)
>>
Nah, I actually rather convert to islam than to side with niggers.
>>
File: justlookatsweden.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
justlookatsweden.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
Biggest dream in life is to live in the US...
Might be happening sooner than i expected.
Europe is floated with these things called muslims...
>>
>>55616459
It's not white vs black... It's white vs ayrabs and Africans. Blacks are I the US
>>
>>55617262
kill yourself nigger
>>
>>55616459
Black are muslims here
>>
>>55619472
And terrorist too, coulibali in charlie hebdo attack
>>
>>55618726
No, it's white vs everyone. What in the fuck do you think is the purpose of the "PoC" moniker they've adopted? Stop trying to join up with the "good" shitskins in an effort to prove that you're not racist. The only people on your side are whites. End of story.
>>
File: 1417614770299.jpg (104 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1417614770299.jpg
104 KB, 900x600
>grew up around jamaicans
>every single one of them hates muslims

I'm okay with this.
>>
>tfw live in Brampton, Ontario
>tfw this is already happening

In generla, most whites and blacks here put aside our differences when we started getting a lot of Muslim immigrants.

We also got the Hindus on our side.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>55616459
from an outside perspective you are tsundere for each other, you love their music, culture, and acomplishments in sports,they love your inventions,movies and women.
>>
>>55618457
Wise words from the ice cream sandwich.
>>
File: 1441319054967.gif (969 KB, 450x276) Image search: [Google]
1441319054967.gif
969 KB, 450x276
>>55620199
As a Jamaican, I can confirm that Jamaicans virtually hate everyone, even other Jamaicans.
>>
Wouldn't a white/asian alliance be more fruitful?

Blacks have nothing to contribute to a civilized society.
>>
>>55616674
+1
>>
>>55616459
White bigot here, im willing to try.
>>
>>55617121
>>55617999
>>55620957
What the fuck? Get out, now.
>>
>>55620957
Kek, can confirm. An old jamaican lady I knew used to warn me about 'Coolees' (what she called muslims/pakis), jews and niggers; even saying that niggers can't run a country and that the British should take back Jamaica. She was completely red-pilled about everything.
>tfw I moved, so no more free dumplings and banana fritters
>>
File: 1447114321522.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1447114321522.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
H-hey, B-Brazil. You wouldn't forgot your old pal Portugal in the middle of this crisis would you?

Can we move over there once more? Y-you're still christian right?
>>
>>55616459
What do about muslim niggers?

Anyway, blacks are a bit useless
>>
>>55618625

Do it. Under trump, the US will be the last bastion of white culture.
>>
>>55621856
lol
>>
>>55616459
We can't even fix ourselves. Everybody's got their dicks out, waving them in each other's faces. No one wants morph it into a vagina and bone the other, even though the resulting baby would be best for both sides. Instead of being a married couple, we've settled for an on-off again relationship, with constant hate fucking and occasional, genuine lovemaking.
>>
>>55616459

As a black guy we already did this in World War 2 and majority of the wars after that, currently though it isn't needed. Muslims aren't as bad in united states as in Europe. Oh wait your talking about Europe.
>>
>>55616459
>ally with your enemy in order to defeat him
Are you retarded? All shitskins need to get the fuck out of Europe, NOW.
>>
>>55621856
We're accepting even haitians, no one will bother about a portuguese.
>>
No. Maybe it makes sense in England, but our nigger problem is much worse than our Muzzie troubles, as we're (mostly) highly selective of them, or dump them where we can't see em. On top of that, I wouldn't be surprised if NSA allocates a lot of its resources to monitoring people of Arab descent.

US culture is already pretty anti Islam. My mate is able to walk around a highly lib city wearing a shirt that insinuates pretty blatantly Muslims are goatfuckers, but has never been confronted about it.
>>
>>55616459
blacks are worse
>>
Shit if we put aside our differences i would gladly go over there and help fight these animals with you guys its making me angry innocent people getting killed like that anger just like when i see my own kind chimp out on tv
>>
>>55622530
If we die please grow stronger to fight for us.
>>
>>55621856
Fuck Portugal
>>
>>55621856
if you guys are up to nucking Síria we are together bro.
>>
File: guilty.jpg (44 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
guilty.jpg
44 KB, 256x320
>>
Thousands of South murican and some Mexicans wanting a better life in developed countries. We are mostly docile Christians.

>Europeans decide to import full blown Africans and sand Muslims fanatically indoctrinated to their retarded religion

It's a fact you faggots need cheap working labor because you're too beta to procreate.

Sincerely I don't even what to visit Europe anymore at his current state and I'm not even white. 1

BUT WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE THEM PLEASE EXPLAIN
>>
>>55616459
>blacks
>deal with Muslims
A good percentage of US blacks identify as Islamic or one of the many African American offshoots of Islam.

Africa was heavily proselytized by Arabs in the past millennia, so a good portion of them are also Muslims.
>>
Considering all the blacks converting to islam in prison I'd say they may not necessarily be an ally when it's all said and done.
>>
File: dilma-coracaozinho-ii.jpg (41 KB, 645x388) Image search: [Google]
dilma-coracaozinho-ii.jpg
41 KB, 645x388
>>55621856
HUEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEU you want move to Brazil ARE YOU SURE?!?!?!
>>
Nogs are the same shit, except they're not unified under any religious ideals (or any ideals as to that) because their underdeveloped brains are uncapable of fathoming any sort of 'advanced' cultural or social bond.
Nogs are the same shit, except with the structure and organziation.
>>
>>55621800
Why?
>>
>>55617262
Based. Let's team up and take care of this shit

>>55618908
Nicely put
>>
File: O, Hi.png (321 KB, 390x312) Image search: [Google]
O, Hi.png
321 KB, 390x312
>>55616459
I can put my hate aside to deal with these Sand-Niggers first.
>>
>>55623784
What's the percentage?
>>
>>55616459
>wanting to make deals with somalians and jamaicans

fuck me some of you lads are sheltered, our coons are at least as bad as in clapistan, just it's a bit more difficult for ours to get guns so they use knives instead.
>>
>>55623991
Ghettoising, raping, murdering, drug dealing, altering our country in ways which you're not entitled to do through sheer whining. It's not worth your being here, I want you ALL to leave.
>>
>>55623883
>HUEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEU
Don't be retarded
>>
>>55623883
Between that and having my family held hostage and killed by Muslims? I pick that.
>>
>>55617733
The edge is strong in this one.
>>
File: ministerio da justiça.jpg (157 KB, 829x222) Image search: [Google]
ministerio da justiça.jpg
157 KB, 829x222
>>55621856
Look at this, my portuguese friend , this is from our Ministry of Justice facebook official page
>>
>>55616459
Go back to Reddit nigger
>>
>>55624393
This. Go to East London and meet some of your fabled 'British Blacks' who are civilised and gentlemanly and oh so proving of race being a social construct. I'd tell you to let me know how it goes, but you'll probably be killed for your shoes.
>>
>>55623756
STOP THIS MEME WE ARE RAPIDLY ROBOTICIZING LOW SKILL LOW WAGE POSITIONS WE DONT NEED MORE SHITSKINS WHO JUST BECOME GANGBANGERS FUCK MEXICANS WORSE THEN NIGGERS
>>
>>55623961
Dude, you are trying too hard to fit in, the "whites" in this board will never accept you as anything but a beaner. Let's form our own club, one without shootings and twin towers down.
>>
>>55620059
Aaaaand this is how the little Cletus got hanged on the race war.
>>
File: 1446248514375.jpg (29 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1446248514375.jpg
29 KB, 600x338
>>55616674
nice.
>>
>>55624404
I'm a black European, I probably work just as much or more than the average man, I have done none of the things you've stated. But you'll hate me anyway

People fear what they don't understand
>>
>>55624779
And blackjack and hookers too?
>>
>>55625212
>Black
>European
>>
File: dyatlov.jpg (57 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
dyatlov.jpg
57 KB, 600x335
>>55617733
The orientals aren't generally. They're all autistic sick fucks, sure, but they're not Muslim and nigger tier at all. They're not whites of course, but they're not full barbarians either generally. Of course they have no souls though, but I don't think they should all be exterminated per se. They make good electronic products, they have some value in that at least.
>>
>>55616459
I'd be down. I've been wishing we could unite but I doubt blacks would join us. Lots of them are converting to Islam and hate whites.

Conservative blacks will fight but they aren't very common. I fucking hate muslims, I'd join up with anyone if it meant we could push them out of our nation's.
>>
>>55624217
It would be tough to tell really, they identify as Muslim but don't actually belong to mainstream Sunni Islam. Nation of Islam is probably the largest, which itself has a bunch of offshoots.

>According to a 2001 study written by Ihsan Bagby, an associate professor of Islamic studies at the University of Kentucky, of Americans who convert to Islam, 64% are African American, 27% are White, 6% are Hispanic, and 3% are other.

That can give you a rough idea of how much influence it has among American negroes.
>>
>>55624404
>you're
>your
>you

Yes, because garbage Jamaicans represent the entirety of Jamaicans, sure.
>>
>>55616459
Ghhhheeeeyyyy

Pic should have been Black dude White blonde girl.
>>
>>55616459
>>55619472
In France 90% of blacks are Muslims.
They have forgotten that Muslims were the first to whip the blacks.
>>
>>55624569
Can I get a translation on this?
>>
All races hate blacks.

Muslims could be bros if they weren't such faggots. Africoids will always be shit.
>>
>>55626014
>>55626014
We must desconstruct some concepts, the jihadists as the any other people of another origin, come to Brazil to bring more progress to our country and deserve our respect.

More or less like that
>>
>>55625302
You can bet on it. While Europe and USA are busy dealing dealing with the muslims, we can take over the world. Even China and Russia are occupied fighting those savages. It's our time to shine now.

If only Latinamerica could get its shit together...
>>
All it takes is Muslims doing something to anger the majority of the black population, what could that be?
>>
I've never had problem with white people. My best friend's are white.

It's just /pol/ newfriends who take 4chan memes seriously who are creating the divide. Nigger and fag are used on this website like 'cunt' is used inn Australia but 9gag and reddit niggers started believing it was cool to genuinely hate a group of people because of internet memes.
>>
>>55626351
Record them killing a black person.

>>55626512
Also, this
>>
If it makes you feel any better, I don't hate blacks and I don't think you're genetically inferior to whites and asians. Although I think there's definitely a problem on cultural level, at least with american negro culture (yurop blacks I know are pretty chill guys)
>>
>>55626687
Even black people admit that the roots of black culture in america are fucked and need to be weeded out.
>>
>>55626297
>Latin Empire

I doubt that it can even exist though
>>
>>55626512
This, in 2006 racism was just a funny meme here.
>>
Black man here. The muslims want you whites dead. This isn't our fight. In fact Islam is a sure fire way to be protected in the prisons that you painstakingly go out of your way to throw us in. Your end is at hand white man. I hope you're as resourceful as Jews if you wish to cling on a bit longer.
>>
>>55627050
Well, to be fair America has plenty of problems on cultural level, not just with the urban culture. For example people like to blame guns being the cause of all those shootings you guys get, but you don't see shit like that happening in let's say switzerland
>>
>>55627345
I'm black too. We're all 100% black.
>>
>>55627072
It would be great, though.

But yeah, Europeans can work together even when they hate each other (like Germany and France, for example), we are too petty for that.
>>
>>55627345
They will take away your welfare to sustain their 4 wives and 20 kids.
>>
>>55627345
they really don't care whether you're white, black or even green

there's plenty of white muslims, you know
>>
File: aguirre-herzog-08.jpg (241 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
aguirre-herzog-08.jpg
241 KB, 1200x900
>>55626297
>>55627072
White Scotsman here, what the fuck happened to you guys? You guys used to be the most powerful empire the world had ever known, the most adventurous and brave and the most terrifying and fearsome warriors world over. Everyone dreaded fighting you, even us. I mean, if it was still just Iberia I'd get that, all the old world has declined with the passing of time. But a whole fucking continent of you? Honestly it's fucking embarrassing. There's probably more of you than Anglo derivatives but you're still a joke. You guys really need to get your shit together. Your ancestors are fucking moshing in their graves. The same who ruled over Europe, defeated all and took the new world as a side project. You're basically just taking the piss now South America.
>>
>>55627345
False flagging
You're not black
>>
>>55616459
If whites(and Jews) would end their social programming against us, give us full rights and citizenship, and pay for past damages, then I would have no problem going to Africa and fanning the flames of an African Christian crusade myself.

But whites(and jews) will never allow us to ascend to first class citizenship in America until we overpower them via liberalism.

Black Americans are the only truly tested patriots, the ones who fought in the army despite being shit on in the military and back home. The Confederacy was a bunch of white traitors who to this day still can't be trusted, that's nearly half of white people who are idealogically un-American.

I'd put it all on the line for peace and true freedom, but conservative whites will rather blacks be a permanent underclass and even the black elite be second class, then a united America.
>>
>>55626297
You know what will make us united? Genocide argies.
Being seriously, what would unite us are the "whites" with inferiority complex.
>>
File: 1445291709998.jpg (285 KB, 1489x1544) Image search: [Google]
1445291709998.jpg
285 KB, 1489x1544
>>55616459
NO
WE CAN'T AHMED
SORRY
>>
>>55628497
The hole continent become infested with populists and leftists.

Also in XIX century most of South America was ruled by corrupted caudillos(some kind of warlord).
My country was one of the few that was free of them cause we had a good monarch, but some usurpers take his throne and everything gets wrong.
>>
No. Your country has no real men. That's why they all turn themselves into ladyboys. That's why it's shit.
>>
>>55629160
>>55629160
>Being seriously, what would unite us are the "whites" with inferiority complex.

I'm not sure, most of this "whites" hate mestizos and latin america was full of them.
>>
>>55628497
Not South America but we have basically the same problem: Our "conquered people mentality".
Here people is too divided and can't work in team, they just want everything for themselves.
>>
>>55630354
I meant "what disunite us are the "whites" with inferiority complex.
It was the autocorrector on the ipad Barzilbro.
>>
File: 2b8.gif (2 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
2b8.gif
2 MB, 400x224
Blacks are too busy being offended and blaming other people for their problems to fight for civilization.

The white man's burden lives on.
>>
The only possible ally against the shitskins that we can have is east asians.
>>
>>55631049
>The only possible ally against the shitskins that we can have is east asians.
That's true, but Soviet as well.

Muslims fear the Communist union more than anything.
>>
File: aguirre (1).jpg (132 KB, 632x349) Image search: [Google]
aguirre (1).jpg
132 KB, 632x349
>>55629555
It's no excuse. Your people were once the dread of the people this board idolises, the smartest, the most devout, the most fearsome warriors. Hell our whole motto of ruling the waves was a reaction towards your ancestors, we built the best navy and beat you at sea since even we knew to fight you on field was suicide. You ruled all of Iberia, the Netherlands and the Holy Roman Empire - Germany, Austria, North Italy and beyond. You created the new world from a few hundred against a million or more natives and never lost. The Latin model was the inspiration for the British Empire, still the greatest the world has ever seen, and in many ways a successor of it much like the French. Now there's millions upon millions of you, with a whole continent and more at your disposal and yet you remain a third world joke. Get your fucking act in gear Latins. It's embarrassing, really. If you knew what your ancestors achieved you'd be ashamed to show your face here given your current state. Get it fucking together.
>>
>>55625408
>7-1
>>
>>55630910
Oh, so I agree. They always try to be recognized by europeans, though they never was and never will be.

Actually most of them even have some non-white blood too, but was just diluted.
>>
>>55628497

As the mexican friend says here >>55630473 , we are still conquered in our minds. Even when all latin american countries were able to kick their ibero overlords hundred of year ago, we still look up to Europe. Instead of developing our own potential, we waste our energies tryin to be like you or the USA (new overlord, just look how the CIA was involved in our most recent dictatorships).
>>
File: 33.gif (978 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
33.gif
978 KB, 350x197
>>55631520
Oh shit
>>
>>55631457
>>55631457
Well, we weren't the same people as our "parents" from Europe, the iberians have less racial ideas when they come to the new world than that of the british have.

Anyway, we're really a shame, can't disagree with you. The bunch of populists that infested the continent is just a reflect of what we do, or of what we don't do.
>>
>>55631538
It's so painful to see how desperate they are to be recognized as "european". They should start to make his countries awesome instead of dreaming belonging to other.
>>
File: 1445128333662.jpg (98 KB, 502x585) Image search: [Google]
1445128333662.jpg
98 KB, 502x585
>>55617262
It would be an honor to fight side-by-side with you brother.
FUCK THESE MUSLIM SCUM
>>55618908
>pic related
>>
>>55617178
>Are you fucking retarded, OP. We tried putting aside our differences when segregation ended, it didn't change shit but throw us in a pit together. We give and give, they take and take and take even more. Fuck them. And fuck you for standing with a race who does nothing but take, you fucking kek.

To be fair, American and British niggers have a very different experience and view - but most of British niggers are still anti-white.
>>
Mixed race anon reporting in. Waiting for the Muslim heads to start rolling. Firebombing of the Middle East when?
>>
File: 17918913-456957[1].jpg (32 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
17918913-456957[1].jpg
32 KB, 590x350
>>55616459
How soon people forget
>>
>>55631520
Our country was far worse than the german-turk team, I even bet my money on german victory
>>
>>55617226
This. What the fuck.
>>
File: 4235925_orig.jpg (104 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
4235925_orig.jpg
104 KB, 900x600
Once again: to quote your president "you cant simply erase years of racial conflict"
>>
>>55633123
Glad I'm not. It's never appealed to me, and I haven't bothered to learn about it.
>>
>>55633123
They aren't truly Islamic. They turned to pseudo islam to fight racism and try to regain some sense of culture. Ancient black empires were Islamic. Without a need, there would be no black muslims.
>>
>>55616459
Whites don't need blacks fucking up our plan
>>
>>55632647
Most of the time, people who claim to be European in Brazil, grandchildren are managed by prostitutes that some German fucked and still feel they are Europeans. It is the same in Argentina.
>>
>>55616459
We could yeah, we have in the past. We have to stop those kikes from beating us and our black brothers and sisters. When the kike speaks we listen whether we know it or not. Fight the kike, not your brother.
>>
>>55616459
I think we can come together at least for a while to deal with this. Niggers are mostly harmless compared to Muslims.
>>
>>55616459
Black people like being slaves for muslim arabs
>>
>>55616459
All the nignogs that fought with me against the mudslimes in the 'ghan were great guys. When it comes to war, shit like that doesn't matter at all.

Anybody who's fighting for the right cause is alright with me, I don't give a fuck about their background.
>>
>>55617733
This is truth
All non-whites are violent rape machines
>>
idk PAL, muslims seem to be blowing up europe but my only local issues are hollering blacks chanting WHITE SILENCE IS VIOLENCE, which i guess is the next step in protests now that the average white is finally getting fed up with and ignoring them
>>
>please black people please help us you are superior than us kucks. only you can save europe

kek
>>
>>55616459
blacks are animals just like mudslims
>>
>>55634430
|
|>
|
>>
>>55616674
im with anon on this one.
>>
>>55617724
Yeah, we could fix that
>>
>>55624779
I agree with you, my chilean brother
>>
>>55621856
just more plebs to rob
>>
I know I might get hate for this but I honestly think the only ones that would fight by with us besides Asians are the Hispanics. Majority of them are Catholics(even though they don't follow it completely). Those fuckers love to chop heads with their machetes.
>>
>>55626297
Let's wait until they all kill each other
>>
>>55616459
Will you start to listen when here down South we do the stuff we do to protect OUR and YOUR frontiers? Or are yo ustill gonna spout "Muh Reisism!!" every time we try to keep YOUR borders safe?
>>
>>55617723
he's british/american

they love the nigger cock
>>
>>55616459
most of pol doesn't hate blacks. they hate black culture and the idolizing of "gangster" garbage and brainwashing young nigs to chimp out and sell drugs.

infact, the nazis on here do a lot of damage to their cause by associating conservative ideals with the swastika and hitler.

nazism wont rise again because the majority of europe hated hitler and fought him and his followers to the death.

you need a new nationalist symbol to capture the hearts and minds of europeans that doesn't have anything to do with the nazis.

the hatred is too deep. hell my grandpas and uncles killed a lot of nazis and they are very conservative and kind of racist. they are anti-immigration but they hate the nazis even more.
>>
>>55634430
What about people of Portuguese descent?
>>
>>55628497

south america =/= spain
>>
>>55637786
There are two peoples with portuguese descent here.

The old ones that usually have some native blood and the portuguese of recent immigration that still have the blood pure.
>>
>>55616459
die filthy nigger multi invader
>>
>>55635497
This.

Islam is the true enemy, I don't care if you're a fucking ayy lmao as long as you stand with the side thats for liberty and prosperity.
>>
>>55638561
>>55638561
The problem with "liberty" is that it's mean liberty to muslims too.
>>
>>55629003
Partially agree, at least with the rampant social programming. But liberalism is literal cancer. I can't support it and feel like I'm American.

If government simply stopped backstabbing blacks

>" heres your civil rights and some crack for good measure"

We would be the most loyal citizens and have a united society but now we are too culturally destroyed for any of that.
>>
Niggers in France are foreign born Muslims. There is no hope.
>>
>>55623756
>Literally millions of latin americans wanting to work in a first world country
>Christians
>Assimilate with no problem since they are already consuming American/European culture
>Let's instead let the Muslims that hate everything related to western society live here

I don't get this neither, but whatever.
>>
>>55638845
Except they step all over everyone elses liberty incessantly. Your liberty ends the nanosecond you are infringing on the liberty of others.

If Muslims were capable of just 'live and let live' I wouldn't really care about them despite thinking their cult is completely ass backwards. However they are utterly incapable of letting non-believers live in peace, so they have to be destroyed.

You don't negotiate with cancer, you kill it before it kills you.
>>
The issue I see is that these terrorists are beasts of no nation. Isis is just spread out like crumbs everywhere and it's hard to bomb every country they might be in. Not to mention they fight for their beliefs which is something sadly most of the western world no longer has. Let's face it, most of us have abandoned religion. What we need to do is form a group of people which are essentially terrorists but in reality counter terrorists with different beliefs, I wouldn't say Catholic or Christian but more of a joined morals group, and hunt these people down. Hell, why not cause some terrorist attacks on a large scale in Muslim countries? We can just say "Not all of us are terrorists, you're just trying to hate a group." too, then. If the faction were to be culturally mixed, nobody could say anything, media can't turn it into a race story, we'd essentially be terrorists with a plot for revenge and have no reason to be hated except for by Muslims which in turn would make them look even more like the enemy persuading more people to join us. WW3 here we go!
>>
>>55638988
What happened to all the Catholic blacks from their colonies? I'm sure they want to kick muslim ass now.
>>
File: 4L_wYu70Z3A.jpg (166 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
4L_wYu70Z3A.jpg
166 KB, 720x720
As a black guy, desu you whites love to generalize, and it's annoying asf. Especially the guys who hate niggers but listen to Tyler The Creator and the rest of those shmucks. I just want to play my vidya and have fun.
>>
>>55639269
>If Muslims were capable of just 'live and let live' I wouldn't really care about them

From a demographic perspective, most muslims DO 'live and let live'. Otherwise, the entire 50 states of America would be in blazes now.

There are a significant minority of Muslims who are quite violent though. But keep everything in perspective. This is not really an epidemic.
>>
>>55639601
didn't mean to write desu
>>
>>55639668
Yet they silently support the actions of their extremist brethren. Just because one cancer cell isn't as malignant as the others doesn't mean it can stay.

Time for them to go. All of them. Bullet or boat, their choice.
>>
Fuck Niggers. They don't contribute to society, fuck with aids. Why not eradicate them both win win
>>
>>55616459
>I understand we've never been best of friends
I know some people may find this racist, but having a funny black friend always seemed like a cool thing to me that would be great to have.
>>
>>55639936

nice b8 m8
>>
I have no problem with blacks. Blacks actually vote more conservatively than whites generally (see gay marriage, tranny toilets, etc.)

One of my best friends is black, he's the son of a preacher, he got into Harvard (inb4 affirmative action, he literally never got below an A), and he's one of the highest character people I've ever met.

I've also known literally hundreds of degenerate whites (where I grew up was liberal central). They were all pot-smoking losers or faggot-loving idiots.

I grew up in an area with great education. And while a shit ton of blacks were complete niggers who refused to learn, the majority were unbelievably happy to have the opportunities to escape their shit lives. They went to school, learned, got good grades, etc. They actually graduated at a higher percentage than the white students.

Yes, there are a shit ton of niggers in America. But frankly, the majority of Blacks would likely side with the right on almost every issue if we stopped using le ebin race-war maymay
>>
Fuck racism. I'd partner with a black man any day, it's just a matter of the person itself.
>>
>>55640218

agreed
>>
>>55639269
Liberty means individualism that means that you can't judge someone by their group.

If we started to judge by the group, we stop to be individualists(i.e. liberty) to be coletivists.

I'm not on the muslim side, just don't swallow the freedom speach
>>
>>55640218
This
>>
File: ken-foree.jpg (47 KB, 600x331) Image search: [Google]
ken-foree.jpg
47 KB, 600x331
no thanks. if 9/11 taught me anything, it's that whites only want unity when they feel their existence is threatened.

for about 6 months after 9/11, it felt nice being treated like an american. after that, whites reverted right back to their bigoted nature.
>>
/black/ christian here, I've lived in two Muslim countries one in Africa and the Middle East. DUES VULT WHEN
>>
File: 4L_RF29ebWU.jpg (59 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
4L_RF29ebWU.jpg
59 KB, 1200x900
To summarize what the people with a brain are saying:

It's not about the skin, it's about the fucking personality.

It's something along the lines of this.
>>
>>55617262
thank you, i will pray for you
>>
>>55616674
this desu

the mudslimes may have a taste for the theatrical, but I wouldn't be surprised if blacks killed and caused more destruction on a annual basis.

A rape here, a manslaughter there. Not the kind of thing the media pays a lot of attention too, but in the end, it all adds up. Don't lose sight of the big picture.
>>
File: riot_real.jpg (197 KB, 640x830) Image search: [Google]
riot_real.jpg
197 KB, 640x830
>>55617571
>Keep in mind niggers destroy and kill in our communities.

out of all the race riots in this country, never has it been blacks killing whites. however, you've bombed and murdered those in black communities quite a few times.
>>
Will you be putting on your chains nigger? Or do we have to do the whole whipping thing again?
>>
File: 1441294720453.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1441294720453.gif
1 MB, 250x250
Admit you fucks have privileges then maybe we'll help
>>
File: Piper Perri2.jpg (188 KB, 1024x1535) Image search: [Google]
Piper Perri2.jpg
188 KB, 1024x1535
>>55616459
why not
>>
File: brfrbr.png (778 KB, 848x4969) Image search: [Google]
brfrbr.png
778 KB, 848x4969
>>55616459
Still my favourite Polanball comic and it seems fitting.
>>
>>55628497
Liberal fuckead Queen decided to remove the Inquisition.

Every fucking shit that happened afterwards can be traced back to that.
>>
File: 1447466213276.jpg (63 KB, 702x378) Image search: [Google]
1447466213276.jpg
63 KB, 702x378
>>55616459
No
>>
>>55638296
I know what I mean is if they don't claim to be European or of European descent at least?
>>
>>55622160
I believe Hungary will be the last bastion of white culture.
>>
Iranianfag here.
Just wanted to say not all Muslims are shit. Shia Muslims are, for the most part, pro science, non expansionist, and not forceful of our religion on non muslims.

The real problem is and always has been sunni
>>
>>55642132
Iranians best browns.
>>
>>55640218
>Sweden
>>
>>55642015
They claim...
>>
>>55616459
Reminder that it's mostly Sunnis who are the cancer. Still, fuck Islam.
>>
>>55642132
seriously no terrorist group is Shia
>>
>>55625820
>90
what a bullshit...
Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.