[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam Appreciation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: 47.png (40 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
47.png
40 KB, 2000x1333
It's not fair to castigate hundreds of millions of innocent, hard-working, tolerant muslims because of a few idiotic extremists.

So can we show some love in this thread for one of the greatest and peaceful religions in the world?
>>
File: remove even more kebab.jpg (80 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
remove even more kebab.jpg
80 KB, 566x800
>>
your religion is fucking awful and shit and i hope every single of you mudslimes die in a fire.
>>
File: 220px-JohnvonNeumann-LosAlamos.gif (35 KB, 220x287) Image search: [Google]
220px-JohnvonNeumann-LosAlamos.gif
35 KB, 220x287
>>55616060
>religion
It's a cancerous ideology, like communism.
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
FUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFFFUCK OFF
>>
File: piglets.jpg (37 KB, 400x377) Image search: [Google]
piglets.jpg
37 KB, 400x377
>>55616060
your friends in Paris sealed your fate, sorry m8
>>
>>55616060
This is not the place for you
>>
File: 1444846192410.gif (517 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
1444846192410.gif
517 KB, 245x150
>>55616060
>peaceful
>>
I bet if people here were told to convert from Christianity or die they would chimp out

Why should innocents Muslims have to make that choice? Fuck off with your collective punishment
>>
>>55616060
I'd appreciate it if you'd all fuck off
>>
File: 1444847484950.jpg (64 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
1444847484950.jpg
64 KB, 500x482
Where did the religion of peace meme come from?
>>
Islam is to many Muslim's peaceful. But there's a certain militant nature to it, historically Islam has never been a religion of peace https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests
>>
>>55616060
>greatest
>peaceful

fuck off mohammed
>>
>>55618692
Blair
>>
>>55616060

0/10. Try harder next time.
>>
>>55616060
10 years ago when I was growing up a friend of mine whose family was Persia warned me about Islam. He said they fled Iran because Muslims took it over. He seemed deadly serious and told me he hoped the same never happened in the UK. I thought he was being melodramatic at the time. He was dead right

I don't fucking want to be Iran
Get the fuck out Muslims
With your birthrate and lack of integration you have NOTHING to complain about when we call for you to be deported. Deport half of the muslims here and perhaps the rest can stay if integration takes place. If you continue to keep having so many children you should be deported by half again

If you don't think you'll fare well with that system then you should leave the western countries tomorrow
>>
Hey OP, I live in a super muslim London and I know a muslim who realised the religion was bullshit and separated himself from it. Now he has your people after him with threats of beheading and random attacks in the street.

How's that for a religion of peace? You fuckers tolerate atheists but not one of your own leaving because you don't want the rest of the world knowing how fucked up you are. You're worse than jews, at least those fuckers are smart - I can handle being keked by people smarter than me.
>>
>>55616060
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.