[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Forty grenades, 180 detonators and plastic explosives'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1386357441638.png (581 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1386357441638.png
581 KB, 800x600
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11723764/Forty-grenades-180-detonators-and-plastic-explosives-stolen-from-French-military-base.html

Well, I guess we know where those grenades went now
>>
>>55616016
But it's impossible to get explosives in France, CNN just told me so. They have to come from evil places like Albania or "Eastern Europe".
>>
>>55616444
Well from a store yeah...
CNC is a rag of rags
>>
God europe is pathetic.

Not that we're that much better.

Burn it all
>>
File: 1442768816647.gif (174 KB, 299x240) Image search: [Google]
1442768816647.gif
174 KB, 299x240
>stolen

I always knew Europe's faggotry would end up destroying it, but never did I think it would happen so fast
>>
shit i remember that
>>
>>55616996
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Fort_Hood_shooting
>>
Even with this we do reach do the daily amount massive killings of violent gangs in the USA.
>>
>>55617458
Not terrism :^)
>>
>>55618179
Difference is we didn't welcome those gang bangers into our country with open arms and actually catch them and throw them in jail when they start shit.
>>
>>55618725
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nidal_Hasan
>Motive: Jihadism
>>
>>55619068
They are you citizen that you train to become drugs dealers, then you sell them weapons and help them making friends in jail.
>>
>>55618179
give it time, the mussie ghettos of Paris will make Detroit look like Tokyo in a decade. Last time I was in Gare Du Nord it was scary.
>>
>>55620065
I know man, but the numbers are never counted when people talk terror attacks in the US.
>>
>>55616016
>20000
omgomgomgomg

this is the explanation to the robbery at the military base

WE PROVIDED THEM WITH WEAPONS
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.