[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did all these terrorists get into Europe? Why are they attacking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: terrorist.jpg (171 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
terrorist.jpg
171 KB, 600x350
How did all these terrorists get into Europe? Why are they attacking France?
>>
liberals are traitors and you'll be a kafir because of them.
>>
>>55615914

how you ask?
>>
>>55615914
Guess
>>
They weren't tolerant enough
>>
>>55615914
They were born there

#StopLettingMuslimsBreed
>>
>>55615914
>How did all these terrorists get into Europe?

Because of European kindness
That's what's so enraging about these scums
They don't invade thank to their strength like NATO in Middle East or even muslims during Middle Ages.
They use the kindness of civilized people who welcome them in their home and they murder them
>>
>>55617671
this
>>
>>55615914
The French obviously weren't tolerant enough and didn't do enough to integrate the Muslims.

These people who committed these crimes most likely were peaceful people who just tried to live in a French society and integrate but the French people are obviously just too racist and these boys just couldn't take the isolation anymore.

#NotallMuslims
>>
I was literally making simulations/assumptions/what ifs about when ISIS would move to europe since they are being flooded by the mass immigration. Today. Holy shit. What a bad timing.
>>
>>55615914
The EU governments let them in.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.