[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's smartest to side with these guys after today's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 1024x576
So it's smartest to side with these guys after today's events, correct?
>>
>>55615763

No, of course not. Remember, terrorism has no religion. Assad is an evil dictator and Putin is a gangster who enables him. They both must go.
>>
File: folks.jpg (13 KB, 220x275) Image search: [Google]
folks.jpg
13 KB, 220x275
>>55615763
No, because they don't hold Universal Values.

Get this fucking nigger out of the White House.
>>
>>55616091
Look at this Serb. His nose is far up in his Russian master's ass.
>>
It was always smartest to side with them.
>>
>>55615763
we should have sided with assad a long time ago.
>>
>>55616409

Whatever you say, Fingolian.
>>
File: Seafood Nachos.jpg (208 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
Seafood Nachos.jpg
208 KB, 1600x1064
They could always just side with America and get fat and wealthy!
>>
>>55616259
Even if America elects yet another NeoCon/NeoLib, I'd personally ditch America if I was Leader of my country.

They're a seriously fucking bad influence on us socially too, hence this degeneracy with SJWism.

I like real Americans, patriots etc. But god, does the american establishment need hanging? Fucking Yes!
>>
>>55615763
With Assad? Yes.
With the midget ruling a country filled with human trash? No.
>>
>>55615763
Yes, no doubt.
>>
>>55616091
ti si sramota od Srba
>>
>>55616985
Started any ethnic cleansing recently, Serb?
>>
>>55617290
"Human trash"? You're from fucking Bosnia - know your place.
>>
>>55616409
Hello CIA.
>>
>>55616091
Frig off kike
>>
>>55615763
>after today's events
Only fools choose otherwise. I've been on Gaddaffi's side even before the Syrian shitstorm begun.

>Letting Refuges in
>Supporting "Moderates"
>>
>>55615763
It was never not smart. You're either for isis or assad
>>
>>55617744
>stands up against anglo-zionists
>gets called kike by american
Americans, everybody.
>>
>>55617592
Ah Janez, still thinking that giving your asshole to German cock will make you any different from us?
Never the less, we might be a crappy country, but we have morals, Russia on the other hand seems to enjoy murder, theft, abortions, war, and chechens
>>
>>55617647
Hello bättre folk. Why are you forcing other countries to learn your shitty language?
>>
assad and russia are the ones that allowed the "refugees" to flood into yurop. why do you think this mass immigration comes into place when russia starts uping the ante in syria? assad let his people flood into yurop from the influence of russia. the idea is to flood yurop with "refugees" from syria then putin steps in syria, defends his ally assad, defeats isis and solves the immigration issue for yurop since there's not a war anymore. now putin has major influence in yuropoor politics and the support of quite a few yuropoor people.
>>
>>55615763
>Siding with Russian
>ever

Get out.
>>
>>55617314

>sta je zajebancija?
>>
File: chechengirls.jpg (82 KB, 533x533) Image search: [Google]
chechengirls.jpg
82 KB, 533x533
>>55618696
>not wanting a chechen qt for a waifu
Wow, what's wrong with you, anon?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.