[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /literallyindifferent/ here? I honestly simply don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 387x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 387x402
Who /literallyindifferent/ here?

I honestly simply don't give a damn about it.
Not in an edgy way, but it just doesn't affect my life whatsoever and it won't affect the muslims either.
>>
>>55615025
>not worried about the house burning down next door.

Okay retard
>>
>>55615365
>40 people die
>FRANCE IS CRUMBLING EVERYONE IS GOING TO DIE OY VEY
itsfuckingnothing.jpg
>>
When the muslims begin to affect your life, you'll wish you had given a fuck.
>>
>>55616056
Nah. They won't.
I don't see muslims as an enemy, only the radical ones.
>>
File: 1432404996168.png (24 KB, 460x585) Image search: [Google]
1432404996168.png
24 KB, 460x585
>>55616395
Smart thinking goy! I'm sure you won't mind when they decide to enact Sharia in your hometown.
>>
>>55615638
>140 people murdered by islamic savages
>i-it's nothing guys, m-muslims are our friend
4/10 made me reply.
>>
>>55616056
>>55616957
>letting muslims into your country

moortugal pls
>>
>>55616395
Please get out of the Netherlands. You are the cancer that is killing our county.
>>
>>55617187
It really isn't.
More people die due to police violence in your country yet nobody cares.

>>55616957
You're using that meme wrong, Pedro. Lurk more.
>>
>>55615025
Lmao who's worried about this hitler fellow? not me, they won't affect my life in the netherlands. They only invaded poland
>>
>>55617613
Let me guess, you're a PVV-voter, right?
Granted you're old enough to vote.
>>
>>55617758
>ledumbamericanmakingweirdassumptions.jpg
We've got nuclear weapons these days, a major war will never break out. And if it does it'll result in the end of the world.
>>
It will all blow over like it never happened anyway. Immigrants will still flood Europe until a man powerful enough to stop them is voted into a position of power.
>>
>>55618420
Immigrants aren't the reason why this is happening. They're people too, looking for safety.
What would you do if you were in their position? Stay and get beheaded or move to a safer place?

I miss the times when /pol/ wasn't so simple-minded.
>>
>>55617758
Would /pol/ support a Islamic Hitler 2.0?
>promise to genocide the Jews, the gays, the gypsies, etc and bring back the nuclear family and promote a world made for honest hard working men
>but he brown tho
>>
>>55618932
Are you le serious?
>>
>>55618932
The refugees don't want "safety". If they ONLY wanted safety they would stay in Greece or Italy. They want benefits. So they move to more wealthy countries and fuck it up for everyone.
>>
>>55619633
Yes.
Also, ironically shitposting is also shitposting.
>>
>>55619808
That's basic human psychology. If you could get $5 or $500, which one would you pick?
Don't blame them, blame the stupid government giving them these benefits.
>>
>>55619961
Obviously. Why else would we do it?

I don't have to worry about what I would do if I was a refugee, because I'm not. I do worry about the influx of refugees and the cultural tension they bring with them. It can only result in what is happening in Paris right now.
>>
>>55615025
Literally kill yourself, really, sincerely end your life you fucking traitor scum.
>>
>>55617640
More people die due to police violence in your country yet nobody cares.

>Citation needed
>>
>>55620499
Read >>55617957

Mark my words, in a couple lf days or so the first jokes will start to manifest and after a month the only thing that's remembered are funny meme pictures of Paris getting kek'd.
>>
>>55620695
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/01/us-police-killings-this-year-black-americans

Honestly you can find enough by yourself.
>>
>>55615025
Don't care about your thread.
>>
>>55621565
Yet you posted.
>>
>>55621876
Right back at you.
>>
>>55620495
That's not true. We've been accepting refugees for years and nothing grand ever happened here.
>>
>>55622245
How many?
>>
>>55622134
That doesn't make sense. I care about my posts, that's why I post them.
Yet you supposedly don't care about them even though you did respond.
>>
>>55622467
Fuck, I don't know, Google it if you're that interested.
>>
>>55622602
I showed you that I don't care and care that I don't care.
>>
>>55622741
There's a difference between accepting a couple of refugees and thousands of them. When you import as much refugees as Sweden does, it's a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>55622789
Why are you still giving me attention? Why are you so affected about what happened in a country thousands of kilometers away from you even though you have enough problems in your own country?
Mind your own business.
>>
>>55623325
I don't care.
>>
>>55623228
About ~10% of our population is of non-western descent. That's still a lot.
And remind me, did anything happen in Sweden?

http://focus-migration.hwwi.de/The-Netherlands.2644.0.html?L=1
>>
>>55623706
>did anything happen in Sweden?
Have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>55623706
>And remind me, did anything happen in Sweden?

lad.......
>>
>>55623990
I guess I was because I don't recall anything.
>>
>>55624312
Please tell me whatever happened in Sweden.
I only remember a native Swedish guy stabbing innocent people with a sword.
>>
>Netherlands
>> it just doesn't affect my life whatsoever
>>
>>55615025
Have you not seen the general trend going for the past few years? Polarization is building very strongly here in Europe. The trend is rising steadily and the right wing is gaining power by the minute. It is just a matter of time before the social climate turns completely on its head. Then, it will affect you. It will affect all of us.
>>
>>55625822
It doesn't.
Please tel me how it does.

I live in a complete different country with different laws and a different environment. We don't have futureless Banlieus in my country that has a big concentration of radical muslims.
>>
>>55626188
Nothing will happen if you pay enough attention to these groups.
Why do you think we never had a terrorist attack in my country?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.