[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes you automatically assume the terrorist is a muslim?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: dylann roof gun.jpg (429 KB, 645x520) Image search: [Google]
dylann roof gun.jpg
429 KB, 645x520
What makes you automatically assume the terrorist is a muslim? It could be a false flag to defame the White Nationalist movement, like the bowlcut but actually having a huge body count and fake at the same time.
>>
>>55612928
who else has a reason to do something like this?
the mexican cartels? brazilian favelas? italian gangsters?
literally who
>>
>>55613255
Well our goal is save the White Race by any means nescarry do you think you can vote ourselves into survival?
>>
What makes you automatically assume the terrorist is a Muslim?
only Muslims use suicide bombs.
>>
>white nationalists
>shooting white people

I mean, that's only accurate if it was a White vs SJW situation, like Anders.
>>
Those things PERSONALLY killed every person they could in the theater

Shut the fuck up ,seriously
>>
>>55612928

yeah its true. lets send ISIS a bouquet so they can feel our solidarity .
>>
probably them being reported shouting ALLAH AKBAR you fucking paki defender
>>
>>55612928
Fuck off, you and your tinfoil hat.
>>
>>55612928

>suicide bombings
>SUICIDE

The same day that Jihadi John got hellfired?

Wake the fuck up. Muslims are NOT our friends and the few that commit violence are definitely doing it IN THE NAME OF THEIR RELIGION.
>>
>>55614549
They are allied with us against ZOG. We are fighting the same war against international Zionism and Feminism/liberalism
>>
>>55612928
>Syrians bring their national sport to France
>hurr durr it was totes whitey behind it!
Simply eric
>>
>>55612928
FUCKING LEFTIST MUSLIMS SUPPORTS FUCK ISLAM
>>
>>55612928
ISIS just took responsibility for it.
>>
I believe there are reports of them yelling "Allahu Akbar" before they started shooting.
>>
>>55614886

Id rather get shilled over for sheckels, than to be afraid of goat herders with c4.
>>
fuck off, you stormfag/infowars mutant hybrid
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.