[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are now the strategist to solve this French epidemic. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Dr._Strangelove_-_The_War_Room.png (205 KB, 700x405) Image search: [Google]
Dr._Strangelove_-_The_War_Room.png
205 KB, 700x405
You are now the strategist to solve this French epidemic.

What do you do?
>>
Kill traitors, turn them in to dog food. Feed the dog food to the poor.
>>
>>55611704
Go to the bunker with Dr. Strangely very and a few hundred women.
>>
WE MUST NOT ALOOOOW AN ETHNIC GAP
>>
File: 1402557298169[1].jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1402557298169[1].jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>55611704
>Execute all terrorists with bullets soaked in pig blood.
>>
>>55611704
Deport all non-whites.
Kill all no-borders advocates.
Get all military force back in France to restore order and retreat from middle-eastern wars.

That should suffice.
>>
First is a complete moratorium on immigration from north africa/middle east.
>>
>>55611704

harness the power of our precious bodily fluids
>>
>>55613586
this
>>
>>55613251
>retreat
>>
Ban Islam, deport Muslims to the Middle East, arrest any Islamist sympathizers and radicals; this will metaphorically kill Islam and the spread of this vile cult.

Deleted my previous post in case people misinterpreted it... yes that would be awful.
>>
God will know his own
>>
Declare open war on any and all Muslims and Islamic Supporters.

Legalize all firearms
Legalize and support the acts of French nationalists opening fire on Muslims and Islamic Supporters
>>
>>55613997
What's wrong with retreating from wars USA dragged us into ? Our brothers are dying for nothing and their women home are being killed by the terrorist fire those war are fueling. Fuck you, USA.
>>
>>55611704

Ressurect Charles Martel
>>
>>55611704
I remove kebab
>>
>>55611704
Burn them. All of them.

A sacrifice to god
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.