[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm catholic and asian. Can I join the crusades?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (530 KB, 793x1016) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
530 KB, 793x1016
I'm catholic and asian. Can I join the crusades?
>>
god doesn't exist
>>
>>55611621
Yes
>>
>>55611621
All Christians are equal in spirit, brother.
>>
>>55611763
kill self
>>
TOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEKTOPKEK
>>
>>55611621

Yes.
>>
>>55611621
No, only your son Hulagu
>>
>>55611621
Yes.
Whites>Asians>Everyone else
>>
Yes, we'll need kamikazes against their suicide bombers.
>>
Friendly reminder that Temujin and his sons were the greatest slaughterers of Muslims in history, bar none.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_%281258%29
>>
>>55611621
Daily Reminder that the mongols are the supreme kebab removers
>>
>>55611621
I want your Asian sister.
>>
>>55612619
Based mongols
>>
File: 1446433409820.jpg (7 KB, 250x225) Image search: [Google]
1446433409820.jpg
7 KB, 250x225
>>55611621
Yes. Of course you can. The message of Christ is universal. We white boys will wait till the very end to kill you.
>>
I am British and Roman Catholic, can I join the crusade?
>>
>>55611621

jesus died so that all men may know the glory of god.

there is glory on the battlefield, but there is greater glory in christ.

choose wisely and may god be with you.
>>
>>55612619
My ancestors fought for my right to fight alongside my brothers
>>
>>55611763
At this point, the need for a Crusade has nothing to do with belief in God or lack thereof. You think these ragheads care if they're killing Catholics, Protestants, Jews, Hindus, or atheists? Stomping out the camel jockey menace is a matter of security for every family in the civilized world, and for many in the uncivilized world who would like to bring civilization to their world but can't because of Islam.
>>
Mongols were the original Muslim slayers, so definitely
>>
>>55611621
Hi /pol/
I'm latino catholic conservative. I hate niggers and sand niggers with a passion.
Please may I join the crusade?
>>
File: deusvult.png (1 MB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
deusvult.png
1 MB, 1162x850
Only if you gib boipussy.
>>
>>55611621
Could Mongols do another sweep through the Middle East? Seems we failed to deliver the message. Perhaps your methods will be more readily understood.
>>
>>55611621
What kind of Asian are you?
>>
>>55613767
Chinese and filipino
Am I eligible
>>
>>55612894
This makes me moist.
>>
>>55614398

That makes you a Tsinoy.

Speaking of which, there's a saying in the Philippines, "Never trust a Muslim".

And of course, the Intsik over in the mainland know how to deal with Muslims.
>>
>>55614398
Very eligible, though according to one of my other friends, Filipino doesn't count as Asian. But that's just him.

Welcome aboard.
>>
Sack the capital Baghdad like good old times. Dye the rivers red and black.
>>
>>55611621
I guess non Catholic Christians are excluded from the crusades.
>>
Yes you can Jackie Chan
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.