[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All religions are bullshit. That's what's killing us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: noreligion.jpg (190 KB, 1541x385) Image search: [Google]
noreligion.jpg
190 KB, 1541x385
All religions are bullshit. That's what's killing us it isn't just one.
>>
>>55610605
The absence of god in you life will only leave you feeling empty. And it's really showing. I'm feeling sorry for you,may you find your light at the end of this tunnel op.
>>
Abrahism is a narcissistic religion which focuses on a larger group of people to legitimize the individual. Y'all motherfuckers need Buddha. Focus on the self to legitimize a larger group of (likeminded) people.
>>
>>55611219
The non religious vs the 3 big ones : Who has done more bullshit fighting? The 3 big ones.
>>
>>55611219
I relinquished the faith in a god, yet do not feel empty.
The lack of faith is the problem. He who believes in our race and our nations, the bastions of our culture, will never be void.
I cant say with certainty if there is no afterlife, never the less, the fear of a hero's death exists not, it even gives comfort.
>>
Fuck off, Christian values have only made the West stronger.

Equating it with Islam is dishonest and foolish.

t. atheist
>>
>>55612118
Yeah Bosnia should know what's up had to deal with this bullshit before. Religion being a big factor there at the time.
>>
>>55611219
Typical faggot response.
>>
>>55611848
Plus even Buddhists know that kebab needs to be removed. Just ask Myanmar
>>
>>55612538

modern christian values are what destroying the west, its a religion for pussies and the new retarded pope is only causing more religious desertion

Christianity once had more balls the islam, not anymore
>>
>>55613365
I do wonder if they are going to rename themselves back to Burma now? Did they say they are going to?
>>
>>55610605
sure, and are you going to be the one to tell the poor and stupid that there is no light at the end of the tunnel? that they get up in the morning to go to a job they hate, working for a boss they despise with no end to it in sight, and you're going to be the one to tell them that there's no point to it? that there's no light at the end of the tunnel, they just die and that's... it?

it's easy for you to say while simultaneously stuffing your face with doritos and trying to adjust your overpriced fedora, some people have faith because they have nothing else. if you take that away then what do you think will happen? they will continue to work their shitty jobs? or do you think they will decide there's no point in any of it, there's no point in morality without an afterlife, and everything will descend into anarchy? christ, you atheists are thick, you seem intent on ignoring the obvious negatives of a world without any sort of belief system.
some people can get by with the understanding that there is nothing after death. for most people it's too much, they need that faith to function. your special snowflake belief system is not for everybody.
>>
>>55610605

European paganism is ok faggot, go fuck yourself with a banana autist piece of shit.
>>
File: 1447411029586.jpg (236 KB, 1000x777) Image search: [Google]
1447411029586.jpg
236 KB, 1000x777
>>55612538
The pagan gods of europe are the only true religion that should be in europe. It would work like in Japan for example where "religion" is just metaphysics and deep in the culture.
>>
File: 1445035498999.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1445035498999.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>55610605
Nice try, faggot.

Remove kebab.
>>
>>55614954
Why focus on death, Focus on living. Making things better in the worrld and just enjoying it?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.