[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am i the only one that thinks that it's disgusting that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
am i the only one that thinks that it's disgusting that i must be afraid of living in europe because fucking muslims are exploding at 700km away from my house? does anyone have a better idea than sending all muslims back home and closing frontiers to end this bullshit? i honestly do not give a liquid shit if some muslim is escaping war if letting them in means making our people be afraid of going to the stadium or a concert.
>>
>>55610445
>does anyone have a better idea than sending all muslims back home and closing frontiers to end this bullshit?
You can come to America. At least here you have a fighting chance
>>
>>55610445

French police (gendarmes or whatever) fucked up. If you can't prevent a third (Americans prevented train shoot-up) major terrorist attack in a year then you ain't doing your job properly.
>>
>>55610445
No, you are not the only one. It's becoming clearer and clearer, that there can be no middle ground with Islam. Close the gates, sink the boats, capture and deport or kill all Muslims on European soil. Sooner or later it will have to come to this anyway. Better sooner than later. Just imagine they gain democratic majority in UK and/or France, both of which have nukes.
>>
>>55612066

This m8. The first thing that came to my mind, is that I almost bought tickets to the EURO2016 in France. Jesus Christ Im gonna avoid public transport and crowded places from now on.

Fuck it. Im applying to the BND tomorrow.
>>
>>55610843
>At least here you have a fighting chance
lol
dont you see the news?

what happened with ahmed and his clock?
every american was praise him

blacks can do what ever they want
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 1236x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 1236x580
>>55610843
>yfw white people all across Europe start coming to America again
>>
I CALL IT

next target is Italy.
We will be holding the jubilee on 8 december
probably the biggest religious event of the year.

please if you plan on attending it, stay safe

IMPORTANT
>>
>>55610445
>>55612066
>>55612808

Bitmessage Mailing-List to build a European Network of armed civilians willing to defend Western Civilization.

BM-2cX8d66pJgSEmHVE8F71TmuPh2oJexevGg
>>
>>55612808
>>55612066
well lets just not be hypocrite

western powers fucked with ME so why they are acting surprised when things like this happen?
>>
>>55614859

OH IM SORRY. DID MY LITTLE ALP SHITHOLE OFFEND ANYONE SINCE ADOLF?

ARE THEY OFFENDED AT THE SLOW SPEED OF TAKING REFUGEES FROM THEIR COUNTRIES?

SORRY MASTER, BOMB US MORE.
>>
>>55614171

nah, berlin, munich or london. why should they bomb you, do they even know italy exists?
>>
>>55614171
we're having the world youth day next year with the pope and like 5 million people attending

gg
>>
>>55614187

I just installed it, how do I use that link?
>>
>>55614859
Look, the Muslims can have all their shitholes of countries to themselves. If all them just could go there and we stay here and that will be the end of it.
>>
>>55615769
There's a tab called "subscriptions" or "Abonnements" where you can just paste the address into. The syncing of bitmessage takes a while and if you know how, you should forward port 8444 on your router to the pc running bitmessage (but if you don't, don't worry about it).
>>
>>55613169
Not OP but I'm coming as soon as I get my degree
>>
>>55610445
>does anyone have a better idea than sending all muslims back home and closing frontiers to end this bullshit?

No, that's EXACTLY what the fuck your governments should do.

RETURN those motherfuckers to their nation of origin. Period.

And if they don't, then you should replace your governments until they do.
>>
>>55610843
No, no, NO!

FUCK that!!

Those motherfuckers made their g'damn bed, and now they can sleep in it!

G'damn anti-gun motherfuckers.
>>
>>55616131

And do mesages get sent into inbox automatically?
>>
>>55610445
dont you people have democracy?
vote for the people that wants to keep your people safe and not allow anyone in.
>>
>>55610843
sadly getting a greencard is pretty hard desu senpai
any advice?
>>
>>55617014
Yes. The address is a cryptographic key. Bitmessage encrypts the message with the key and sends it to all PCs running bitmessage, but only the one with the correct address/key can actually decrypt it. If you are subscribed to that address, you will get every message sent to this mailing-list address to your inbox. But only for a few day, after that, the network forgets about the message.
>>
>>55618050

Thanks Kamerad.
>>
File: Dearborn open-carry.jpg (55 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
Dearborn open-carry.jpg
55 KB, 680x510
>>55612866
>>At least here you have a fighting chance
>lol dont you see the news?

Didn't you? We just had an anti-Muslim / open-carry rally here in Dearborn Michigan a month back.
>>
>>55616480
you're welcome here Italy bro
>>
>>55618333
like 6 people showed up to that

there were literally three times as many counter-protestors

fucking conservakeks
>>
should I be afraid in Belgium
>>
>>55616480

I look forward to it, mio fratello.
>>
>>55618248
Sure. We have to grow that. Make sure to check the "Rundruf" radio button, to send to the whole mailing list
>>
>>55618248
disregard my last message. I think that's what the founder of the mailing list has to do.
>>
File: cop yes.gif (269 KB, 234x249) Image search: [Google]
cop yes.gif
269 KB, 234x249
>>55613169

>Euros start coming to America again.
>Crazy Italian stereotypes become the norm in kitchens across America like in the 50's-80's.
>German farmers in the Midwest, Texas, and Pennsylvania.
>Dutch settlers throughout the Northeast.
>Poles take to Rustbelt cities again.
>Other Eastern Euros flood the West Coast.
>Brits and French all over the East Coast.
>>
>>55610445

Italians have a good idea: set fire to migrants.
>>
File: open carry Michigan.jpg (77 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
open carry Michigan.jpg
77 KB, 620x465
>>55619552

The point is; in America (most of it anyways) it's perfectly legal to walk the streets with loaded firearms.
>>
Stop voting for politicians that cater to JEWTO in stirring up the middle east.
>>
>>55614187
Nice.
>>
>>55622305
refugee camps are burning across france as far as i know. In Paris for sure.
>>
>>55610445
>does anyone have a better idea
HAHAHA you dipshit.

It's over, it's too late. They're already 3 and 4 generations in. You can't deport them, you can't return them, you can't convert them, you can't assimilate them, you can't control them, you can't distract them.

They came to your countries for one reason, to take over. And they're not going to be stopped by limp wristed bleeding hearts scrambling for "ideas."

Pick a nice plot to be buried in, and pick another one out to bury your civilization in as well.
>>
>>55614187
subscribed. i am not getting any synced message tho
>>
>>55610445

Pussified Europeans talking about fear, when all they should be feeling at this point is RAGE. You might as well convert to Islam if you're such a coward.

That's the whole problem about a rich and degenerate civilization: our biggest fear is to lose what we have and, above all, our lives. We'll be slaughtered like pigs.
>>
>>55623573
it takes a while... my bitmessage installation craps out on me right now
>>
>>55623494
i am of the idea that instead of having this attitude you amerifags should help who is willing to riot
>>
File: 1431403431406.png (872 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1431403431406.png
872 KB, 1280x960
>>55610445
>contact American embassy
>acquire firearms
>vote trump
>brace for islam

I get it, you don't fully grasp freedom so you probably wont appreciate this response. However keep in mind you can have firearms here. At least here you offer your family a fighting chance against the Muslim hordes.

Despite what the goys tell you, a lot of Americans hate Islam. It is very acceptable in most states to be out right open about your hate for Islam.

I mean this in the most sincere way possible. Get your European asses here to prepare for the coming race war. The more of you that come, the better. Vote conservative for the rest of your lives and we stand a chance.
>>
>>55623727

God damn Belgium, that's so true and so depressing. Everyone (myself included, I'm sure) is so pussified by the comfort and ease of the last couple generations.

It's really heart breaking to think what the future might hold for our peoples.
>>
Did you finally learn something, you morons? God, your pathetic societies deserved it every bit. Where's your superiority complex now? POLAN FUCKING STRONK.
>>
>>55610445
Why are European streets so old and ugly looking? It looks like the streets of some market in India or some Saharan streets like from Aladdin
>>
>>55615508

Home of Christendom.
>>
>>55618333

>Middle Eastern ancestries make up the largest ethnic grouping with Lebanese, Yemeni, Iraqi, Syrian and Palestinian groups present.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dearborn,_Michigan#Demographics

>41.7% were of Arab ancestry

Super effective rally
>>
>>55624646
because Paris was build 2000 years ago and pretty much every european city was build before or during the roman empire and not in the sixteenth century and onwards
>>
Roman here, someone knows where's the closest refugee camp?
Tomorrow I don't work so I have a free night, if other romans want to meet up post here.

Already have some gasoline.
>>
>>55626123
living in Turin here so i am of no use but good luck
>>
>>55613169

If it happens, at least we'll have a stronghold in America.
>>
>>55626123

Ok just googled, most shitters are in southern italy.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 440x300
>>55610445
Fight
>>
>>55610843
>go to America
>no Muslims
>get shit by niggers instead
>>
Thank GOD I live in Portugal
>>
File: image.jpg (551 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
551 KB, 3000x2000
>>55610445
>Muslims are exploding at 700km

That's pretty fast m8
>>
>>55628170

>Go to Mexico
>No muslims
>Get killed by cartels / random muggers
>>
>>55628170
Niggers dont kill you unless you live by them.
At worst youll get raped and robbed from an out of town nig.
They only murder you if you handle the situation wrong.
>>
>>55612866
>blacks can do what ever they want

Have YOU seen the news?
>>
>>55628864
I hope they don't teach history at ISIS
>>
>>55630702
What the fuck man? You live in America you kuck, all of that shit can be prevented if you own a gun
>>
>>55631524
We're surely not relevant enough. They would go to Spain if that was the message, anyhow.
>>
>>55623494
last time I checked, you had similar problems with niggers.
>>
File: 1390465820617.jpg (49 KB, 550x440) Image search: [Google]
1390465820617.jpg
49 KB, 550x440
>>55610445>>55610843>>55611481>>55612066>>55612066>>55612808>>55612866>>55613169>>55613169>>55614171>>55614187>>55What slanderous attacks hast thou thrown against my good name, thou contemptible wench? Whereas I have risen even unto the foremost rank in the Royal Admiralty; whereas I have on many an occasion partaken in clandestine crusades against the Saracens; whereas by mine hands have fallen barbarians numbering some fifteen score; whereas I am most skilled in the ways of the ape warrior; whereas I am the premier marksman amongst all of our Kingdom's knights: Thou art in my sights but yet another quarry.
The Lord be my witness, I shall smite thee as no-one under the sun hath heretofore been smitten. Dost thou deign to fancy thyself secure to cast thy spittle upon my face from behind the Spider's Veil? Then thou hast wandered into grievous error. Yea, even at this very moment, I am sending word across the land to my fellow Templars, and the provenance of thy scrivenings shall in short time become known unto me. A veritable maelstrom of vengeance is upon thy gates, thou wretched worm, which surely shall obliterate thy loathsome pretension of life. Truly, thou art foregone, child.
I move as swift as the wind, and with mine own two hands I may at my pleasure slay thee in any of thirty and five score modes. For verily as I am a master in the pugilistic arts, even so doth the manifold armory of the Royal Guard lie at my beck and call, which in its plenitude of power I shall not delay to unleash upon thee, that thy fœtid flesh may no longer pollute this land with its presence, thou pitiful putrescence.
Would that thou couldst have foreseen what great wrath thou hast by thy "brazen" jocosity summoned upon thyself! Perhaps thou wouldst have rather kept shut thy filth-spewing mouth. But neither couldst thou thus foresee, nor didst thou take heed of prudence, and thou art now!
>>
>>55610445
>>55610445
Bomb all the mosques at prayer time.

No bomb? Seal all the exits and set them on fire.
>>
most people think that way except for sheltered and brainwashed young people and people that want to destroy your country
>>
Don't worry. The light will shine and remove the darkness in the end.

Today marked the turning point.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.