[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, this thread is for the discussion of the bigger picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
Alright, this thread is for the discussion of the bigger picture around the Paris attacks. Please refrain from posting bullshit. Serious discussion

Now obviously, the goal of terrorism is to scare people. Whole Europe is shaking now. All my normie friends are peeing their pants; "Ohh no this can happen here too". Is this a correct reaction? This reaction is exactly what the terrorists want, I think.

What should we do? What should the average public do? What should we tell our normie friends? What should their reaction be?

Please discuss, put in ideas.
Do it for our Europe. Please
>>
Build walls and stop importing Muslims.
>>
I think they just want to shoot kuffar.
>>
>>55609375
/end thread
>>
>>55609375
Isn't it too late already though? Theres already millions inside, and they are gonna breed, breed a lot.
>>
It's been happening in France, they've had several terrorist attacks lately. This is obviously the largest one, by far. Probably ISIS considering the coordination. Hopefully it will prompt the UN to finally do something about ISIS and we (you too, Europe) can all go in and kick their asses. Literally everyone in the world hates ISIS so it's ridiculous that nobody beyond regional powers have done anything about them yet. But with this and the Russian plane, their days are numbered.

Has nothing to do with immigration, despite what /pol/ will tell you.
>>
File: 1364704241833.jpg (91 KB, 706x720) Image search: [Google]
1364704241833.jpg
91 KB, 706x720
nothing will happen
people will mourn
people will argue on tv
something else will happen
everybody forgets
becomes normal way of life
the eternal happening continues until more people die than are born
>>
>>55611108

/thread
Can't wait for muslim apologists in the talk shows.
>>
Cant wait for /pol/ to blame the jews
>>
File: point.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
point.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>Whole Europe is shaking now.

With fear...or rage?
>>
>>55609196
It's not going to stop unless your country helps us defeat the root cause of the issue.

I wonder if France will try invoke their Article 5 rights under NATO...
>>
>>55609647
First we build the walls

Then we start the concentration camps back up
>>
Any video of the Bataclan police seige?
>>
>>55609647
Do like we did in WWII.

Internment camps
>>
>>55609647
It's the best we have for now. Closing the borders and working with what we got.
>>
>>55611427
Go to reddit, you will read a ton of apologists already. People saying: "It can be an european, like Breivik". "Its probably a person who wasn't integrated, blame the government".

You europeans are self-haters to the bone.
>>
can't wait for "muslim are the first victim here, we're not like that"
>>
you should share the open gates video and redpill your friends
>>
I don't know. I know that part of the reason they do this is to make western countries distrustful of Muslims, and accelerate the cycle. I know that they don;t want moderate Muslims to have safe harbor or to be able to escape Sharia-dominated countries.

..but at the same time, I am not sure that they need to be our problem. We don't actually need them here. We don't need anything from them at all.

If we deported them and did not let them in, we'd be fairly safe from them. It's not like they're going to have much luck radicalizing our natural-born citizens.

On one hand I want to say that we shouldn't do that because it plays right into what the terrorists want...but it is the most pragmatic solution that we could tangibly achieve. That I can think of, anyways.
>>
>>55609196
Fear is the answer the sheep turn to at the drop of a hat. Rage is what drives the sheepdog toward battle but we've become soft and complacent, people prefer to cower than to confront a threat. No real action will be taken, only half measures that will have no real effect beyond further stripping Europe and its sons of their instinct to defend themselves.
>>
>>55611737
Excitement!
>>
>>55611985
>>55612064
I don't know why, and i certainly wouldn't like being apart of the nazi stigma associated with germany still, but i admire you guys spirit still.
There's hope, that citizens like you will take back what's yours and make europe great again

Until you overthrow merkel.

But you guys warm my heart.
>>
>>55609196
>the goal of terrorism is to scare people

are you role playing a retard or are you legitimately fucking retarded? terrorism is a tactic, not a strategy. ISIS has stated their goals many times. their goal isn't terrorism.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 800x531
>>55609196
They come to your country by your goodwill
They rape your women
They assualt your kids
They throw grenades at your soccer matches
They behead your soliders In the street
All while living off benefits

There is only one thing to do, counter acting terrorism doesn't mean simply standing idly by

Prepared for peace, ready for war
>>
>>55609196

That's part of it. Demoralisation. Another aspect is fishing for a response. Remember, ISIS are essentially a doomsday cult. If yuros overreact and start burning down mosques and killing them in the streets, they (ISIS) get more members.
>>
>>55609196
>HURR DURR DAH JOOZ WHO CONTROL MURRICA FORCED MURRICA TO FORCE EUROPE WHO IS ALSO CONTROLLED BY DAH JOOZ TO LET AHMED IN DURR

Fucking retarded anti-American Eurokucks. You deserve all of what happened today and worse. I hope they detonate a nuke next time.
>>
Forge an allegiance with Shiite groups already combatting isis, eradicate them, and work to build up the infrastructure of the regions where isis held power?
>>
We have to deport them while we're still a majority.
>>
>>55609196
No one I know is defending them here. Seriously that is a lie. Just take your chance and redpill the rest.

Spread paranoia. Terrorists are our friends here.
>>
File: 1436816674453.jpg (66 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1436816674453.jpg
66 KB, 500x750
>>55613052
>>
>>55613052

Since when after the 80 was the IRA relevant?
>>
>>55609196
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
Show them this video mon ami
>>
>>55613288
Yes great plan, if you guys weren't constantly attempting to overthrow Shi'ite govs
>>
>>55609196
You have two main possibilities. First, that they are attempting to scare Europeans/Westerners in general into submission, attempt to stop them from taking action or organizing against them as they expand throughout the middle east and infiltrate the west.

Then second would be the exact opposite, attempting to goad the west into retaliating by putting troops on the ground and giving the ISIS the great Holy War that they want. As it helps much more Muslims toward their brand of extremism.
>>
>>55613346
>>55613346
>>55613346
>>55613346
>>55613346

Fucking this.
>>
>>55609196
The terrorists do not fear our punishments, they do not fear death. We must find a punishment they do fear.
>>
>What should we do? What should the average public do? What should we tell our normie friends? What should their reaction be?

OBVIOUS STEPS
>no more Muslim immigrants
>"refugees" and other people not there legally or permanently GONE TONIGHT
>pass anti Muslim laws to drive the ones you can't remove legally the fuck out
>>
>>55613754
Thats the uvf mate
The non faggot opposition to the ira
>>
>>55609196
>Whole Europe is shaking now.
AHAH! No.

Here in Italy, thanks to the fact that we inherited from the Fascism the best Secret Services in Europe, and the fact that we are pretty much ruled by the Catholic Church, we can live fearless of such shit.
>>
>>55609196
As an American, I want to know the opinions of any and all Frenchmen and women right now, especially those of you in Paris. What's going on? What are the people around you thinking? Have you any idea of how folks are handling this?
>>
>>55614010
I don't care if they don't fear death, death is what they should get.
>>
>>55614167
>live fearless of a handful of guys with rifles shooting up a concert hall
stay delusional
>>
>>55609196
You need to round up all foreign born Muslims and keep them under military lock down. They are literally foreign combatants living in your kek countries
>>
>>55609196
V.V.

vigilant vigilante

eventually males are goin to drop video games, and pick up knives guns bats and retaliate.
this will become much more easier when the economy continues to push unemployment to greater numbers
>>
>>55609196

maybe an excuse to slowly convert into a police state.

in the name of safety we have to send once a year a police officer with a terrorist expert to your home to check you arent a future terrorist.

there are a lot of things i can think of

its like pressuring the own people to accept big brother lifestyle. more cameras, micros everywhere. and people will accept it out of fear. thats how it works.

its like spreading a new disease and you already have a medication prepared to sell shortly after.
in the mainstream media it will be like: "finally a solution has been found blabla"
>>
>>55609196
you should do nothing and see where it goes
>>
>>55613754
This was the uda m8

Gives an example of how to deal with terrorists, it certainly isn't keeping the flood gates open

At this moment in time you have the audacity to give me a spray. Fuck off kek

>>55613675
Cliche, but applicable
>>
>>55614112
You were behind this werent you
>>
>>55609196
The goal of terrorism is to die and go to heaven
France is just an easy target
If they could do it as easily anywhere else they would have done it
>>
Every European who is not planning to go out and torch a refugee camp is a kek.
>>
Well as usual, the goal of terrorism is to scare people, even though the threat isn't that big. Road accidents will still kill a hundred times more, but now people are more scared to go to a concert than to take their car.

Terrorism exploits the flaws in our society. We can't really solve that issue without changing all of society. All we can do is prevent attacks, but once the attack is done, it's over, they already won.
>>
Germans should not post in this thread. Blame Germany for this shit.
>>
>>55609196
I'm not afraid I'm fucking raging.
>>
AN ARMY OF JESUS CHRIST WHICH BEARS HIS HOLY CROSS CANNOT BE BEATEN.

THERE MUST BE WAR.
>>
>>55609196
>What should we tell our normie friends?

Remind them that the French government chose to allow these people into their country.
>>
>>55614010
But if we kill them, they stop bothering us whether they care or not. Sounds like it works.
>>
File: 1447460488885.png (382 KB, 528x605) Image search: [Google]
1447460488885.png
382 KB, 528x605
>>55609196
>>
File: osefhouaserfg.gif (108 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
osefhouaserfg.gif
108 KB, 500x374
>>55609196
>>55609196

Perfect time for an organized psyop.

The neighbor is already doing it.

Wake up those who know and do something, for your land.
>>
>the goal of terrorism is to scare people

- au contraire - the goal of IS appears specifically to be, force EU/US into invading Syria - Why (?) - I dont fucking know either, they can drag it on a bit, but, I dont see a winning end-game in this scenario. For anyone involved.

You cannot protect every 'soft' target (and concert hall full of kids, regardless musical taste - it dont get softer). The attackers will be (mostly) French, the enemy is within, wut do, invade Syria / decapitate IS, or not, who knows.
>>
>>55614623
Nah its Europe's fault for being keks and treating muslims like guests instead of the subhumans that they are
>>
>>55609196
learn to shoot

we can teach you
>>
>>55609196
The reality of the situation is that this is the Europe we now live in.
It's only going to get worse as multiculturalism continues.
These attacks will not go away.
Any hope that they will is predicated on a belief that these people will abandon their religion and embrace Western secularism.
Even the moderates want us dead or converted, they are just less active about it.

Eventually it will be one attack too many and all the governments that have enabled, and continue to enable this shit will fall one by one to be replaced by governments that are ethnic nationalist governments.

We are heading for civil war.
>>
i think we all should find the nearest muslim, hold hands, take a selfie and post it on twitter/facebook with the tag "#terrorismhasnoreligion"

once the terorrists sees this they will be overcome with a feeling of love and harmony and lay down their weapons and end their jihad, all will be well, a rainbow will appear across the globe and everybody will sing and dance under it and there will be peace on earth
>>
>>55615361
thanks Merkel
>>
>>55614402
Death would be convenient, castration would be feared.
>>
ITS WAR
>>
Does /pol/ really not see that this is a Zionist false flag? Just like 9 / 11.

C'mon, /pol/
>>
File: arrows.jpg (152 KB, 558x606) Image search: [Google]
arrows.jpg
152 KB, 558x606
Today's date or something.....
>>
File: 546234712123123.jpg (58 KB, 700x480) Image search: [Google]
546234712123123.jpg
58 KB, 700x480
>>55609196
It's too late, you are already fucked Europe.

Enjoy your progressiveness and praise allah like the pussy ass faggots you are.
>>
>>55613217
You are not a proper white man.
>>
>>55615509
this tbqh
>>
>>55609196
I honestly think that there are many more normal people whose ideas side with ours than meets the eye. The climate simply forces them to refrain from giving out their true opinions. I think this situation will continue and get progressively worse, as history has taught us, trends continue and reinforce themselves until they reach their logical conclusion. In short, conflict is coming to Europe again. At a large scale, there is no doubt any more. This is just the beginning. An omen. A sign of the shape of things to come.
>>
>This reaction is exactly what the terrorists want, I think.

Yes! The "terrorists". Good goy! Keep sucking on the jewish teat.
>>
>>55614569
>maybe an excuse to slowly convert into a police state.
>in the name of safety we have to send once a year a police officer with a terrorist expert to your home to check you arent a future terrorist.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS
>>
>>55615612
Why do we need to scare them? Why do we need them to fear us? Just kill the bastards and be done with it.
>>
>>55615646
does syria have oil? why don't you bomb middle east already?
>>
>>55609196
>our
>Europe

Oh anon pls...

Cease Schengen Area...

The idea that the EU can agree a common 'external' boarder is laughable.

The NATO navies patrolling the Med should not land boat people in the EU but back on the North African coast.

Those who make it across should be immediately repatriated.
>>
>>55609196
>What should the average public do?

Ostracize any Muslims in your social circle

>What should we tell our normie friends?

Vote right wing.

>What should their reaction be?

Unpleasant
>>
>>55609196
granades were going of and they literally kept on playing their soccer game and it wasn't untill twitter feeds were coming in, they started freaking out.

normies are crying tonight and will tomorrow,
monday we'll al be watching our favorite sportsteam again

noone cares untill its too late (include ron paul happening meme)
>>
Who gives a fuck what they want out of this? We need to trust our instincts, and mine is telling me we need to eradicate Islam from our countries.
>>
>>55616133

Straya gets it.
>>
>>55609196
All Muslims should be either registered and tracked, interned, or deported to their country of ethnic origin, for both their safety and the safety of ethnic Europeans.

All Muslims gatherings including rallies and religious ceremonies of more than 3 people should be forbidden until further notice.

Any place of worship which has been used for radical preaching should be immediately and permanently closed.

Muslims should be prohibited from using public transport until further notice unless they submit to detailed background checks.
>>
>>55614361
It's chaos, state of emergency have declared on all the country (didn't happen since Algeria war).
The first report about the hostage situation says it's a bloodbath (60-100 dead). A loat of people I know had relative in the theater.

From my perspective Holland and Valls will ask for terrorist's head, FN will rise in popularity and mosque attack will reach a knew level.
>>
>>55609196
This is a false flag. Tomorrow Hollande will announce intervention into Syria "to fight ISIS". But in reality the goal will be to save terrorists that are being annihilated by Assad in south Aleppo.
>>
The biggeer picture? The bigger picture is that France is fucking retarded. They involved themselves in places like Mali and Syria, not out of the goodness of their hearts like they'll tell you, but because of their interests in those regions. Mali was a form colony and many rich French upperclass still had business ties and connection there. Syria supplied a huge amount of oil to Europe, predominately France and Britain, and when Assad started making noises about currency and pipelines, he had to go. They did so at their own peril, knowing this would put a terrorism target on their back. But the real kicker? The thing that makes this pants-on-head-stupid? They did so while importing massive amount of immigrants from these regions. Paris alone has 1.8 million immigrants. Then the refugees started coming, and nothing was done to filter or monitor or stop them.

For all their finger waging about how the US deserved 9/11 and the Iraq war was the greatest outrage of our times, they didn't seem to take their own preaching to heart. Now they reap what they sow.
>>
Solving Middle East tensions is the only way to end these. But it's too complicated, going back to things like Israel and the Ottoman empire.

Fuck political Islam in any case.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 498x497
>>55612992
>>strategy and tactics are not the same thing

Fuck off armchair general. Go shit post on /k/
>>
>>55609196

ISIS recruits people from the Islamic faith by essentially convincing kids that ISIS is interpreting the Koran more correctly.

So here are a couple things we can do:
Extermination of the Islamic faith. (Impossible/Very difficult)

Convert people from the Islamic faith.
(Kind of difficult, easier if they had free speech.)

Or reforming the Islamic faith.
(Still difficult, but seemingly the most feasible of all the options.)

Why is it that we've never seen "moderate" Muslims debate "extreme" Muslims?

Someone has to call out their intellectual fighters to stand in live debate with each other.

I suspect that Islam is a lot like how SJWs operate. They never really self inspect their own philosophy and get wrapped up in one big circle jerk of lies. Once Islam takes some time to self inspect itself there will be progress.

If the extremists win the debate then it gets a bit more tricky, however the best way of fighting a bad idea (Radical Islam) is by exposing it as a bad idea through debate.
>>
>>55611810
but... YOUR country is the cause of the issue. has been since around 1950.
>>
>>55616893
I really don't give a FUCK about Syrians as long as this cuts off the flow of immigrants
>>
>>55609196
The closed border policy will last about a week.
All coverage of the event will be laced will religion of peace asterisks to every fact spoken.
Meanwhile, the constant Islamic demonstrations taking place on the streets of European cities will only increase in intensity.
Some new scandal will be pushed to the forefront of international news agencies soon after the borders reopen
These terrorist actions will increase in activity and the cycle will repeat until they drive away a lot of the job creators of these nations, who will take their fortunes to America and pump shitloads of money into the Republicans.
The depression in Europe will spark serious nationalism in the lower-middle class whites who remain. Whether or not they succeed against the immigrants is unsure, but unlikely.
Eventually all of Europe will either become a new Caliphate or take after constantly competing states in the middle east. They will have a continent and a half's worth of resources to wage war on America, Russia and the East, and won't likely last very long.
In the end, we'll have a foolproof warning against the dangers of rampant Liberalism to tell our children, assuming the Euros don't find some foresight and permanently disarm their nukes and nuclear facilities as their culture is being shattered, otherwise its anyone's guess.
>>
>>55615646

This. Expect them to start saying that we need a full invasion of Syria.
>>
>>55611108
For how long? At some point people have to wake up. How many people will die in the next attack? 500? 1000? How many would it take for Europeans to respond to the problem?
>>
>>55609196
This attack at least wakes people the fuck up to the thread of the mudslimes. The more these mudslimes act up, the more that even the most moral, politically correct, left-leaning people will get sick of it.

Enployers shouldn't hire muslims.
Police should specifically have an increased on arresting muslims.
Police should be in place stopping immigration of muslims.
Gov't aid should be ceased for all muslims.
>>
Honestly? I'm already seeing threads about people burning and killing refugee camps What does killing Muslims do in return? Yes revenge is in order but by killing Muslims, the radical groups are going to use it and that generates more radicals, what's your opinion /pol/ on the revenge attacks going on?
>>
>>55612646

Maybe if moderate and secular muslims didn't have a place to escape to it would force the issue. Instead of having a place to run to, they have to start fighting in order to have a working, developed country.
>>
What we should do is burn all the mosques, burn every neighborhood they are taking over, drive them back to the sands that they crawled out of. And send every sympathetic politician, sjw, brainwashed softy, and do gooding missionary back to the burning sands with them. What will happen is people be mad for a few days and then everyone will go back to sucking their dicks because they are too afraid to be called racist. Personally I'd love to see all of our military recalled from the entirety of the Mideast and brought over to Europe to help you guys cleanse your land of this filth that your leaders brought down upon you. And then when it's all done bring all of our military home close our borders and clean our own filth up
>>
>>55615361

good thing it was a nice clean surrender and he was able to give this very succinct statement

definitely nothing odd about that
>>
>>55611108
Do you feel smart? I bet you did while you were typing that. It's been happening since the beginning of times, people move on. It's the same with you cunts and your mass shooting once a month, they all care for a week and then nothing happens.
>>
>>55609196
>All my normie friends are peeing their pants; "Ohh no this can happen here too". Is this a correct reaction?

Concern is a correct reaction, but fear is not. Europe has been presented with its greatest threat and challenge since the second World War. The people of Europe can choose to rise to the occasion with courage and do what must be done to save their civilization, or fearfully surrender to the Islamist hordes and doom themselves to another Dark Age.
>>
>>55609196

DO NOT LET LEFTISTS CONTROL THE NARRATIVE LIKE THE DID WITH CHARLIE HEBDO.

CALL IT FOR WHAT IT IS AND LINK THIS DIRECTLY TO THE IMMIGRANTS!
>>
>>55617477
The flow of refugees was organized by Erdogan and EU. It's just to give them pretext to tighten screws. EU is turning into dictatorship and you don't see it.
>>
File: Leftypol_Promo.jpg (2 MB, 1125x2587) Image search: [Google]
Leftypol_Promo.jpg
2 MB, 1125x2587
>be living in a western country
>vote for goverments that ally with countries that fuck with the middle east
>be outraged when muslims fight back in the only way that they can
>>
They're playing all your 'normie' friends like puppets. The attackers were indeed Islamic.
But here's the interesting part:
The people who helped them weren't.
>>
>>55609196
It's war.
Invasion of IS territory in January, NATO air sea and land.
>>
>>55617942
Muslims should be treated less than dirt.

They don't care whether people are peaceful or not. They'll gun down even the most politically correct left-wingers.

The best they can do is arm the citizens so citizens can gun down any mudslimes that try to do another terror attack.
>>
>>55616152
Fear stops the act. During the Indian mutiny, the punishments where tailored to the religious beliefs. Muslims were hung or buried with pig skin, others where blown out of cannons if their belief was against dismemberment. If you try to kill them all it would take all day and you would soon get sick of it.
>>
>>55609196
Well if I lived somewhere other than France my solution would be to buy guns to defend myself and try to specifically avoid places where gun are banned.

After all the best defense is a good offense and no sane person would ever attack a place where they risked being turned on by multiple armed opponents.
>>
>>55617799
the only time people will make a large change in society is if a large fraction of their people are violently shaken.
Don't expect any changes until at least 25% of a given country population is directly affected.
>>
>>55610112
>regional powers

Russia has been hammering their shit for at least a month now.
>>
>>55615421
100 years ago you were the subhumans. Today it's Muslims. Christians are next.
>prove me wrong
>>
>>55618576
By all means arm the citizens, muslims are gradually taking over Europe and slowly integrating into the U.S. , it scares me to know that in the next 25 years what this earth will look like.
>>
TO BATTLE
>>
>>55609196
The point of the attacks in paris, and any attack for that matter is to scare people against muslims. This leads to them being marginalize and as a result breeds more radicalism.
>>
All of Europe should be afraid. You all imported thousands upon thousands of shitskins and this is the price you pay.
>>
>>55609196
If that's the case the Muslim's are doing a service. Muslims flee from their shit countries that are ruled idiotically because of their religion then complain about Islamphobia here.

Their religion is something to be feared. It's not some nice side thing you say when you introduce yourself, it defines the culture and it's not compatible with conservative or liberal western civilization.

Left or right racist or not everybody should fear and hate Islam and keep it the fuck out of their country.
>>
>>55616048
>I honestly think that there are many more normal people whose ideas side with ours than meets the eye. The climate simply forces them to refrain from giving out their true opinions.

Yeah, that is the folly of the whole "we need to wake people up" mentality. Normies only really care about going along to get along. Their priority is making money, being popular, having a pleasurable life, etc. The only way they will ever come to our side is if it becomes socially acceptable to do so.
>>
Dutch National Police has just issued a notice to all departments stating to be on the look out for revenge attacks against asylum centers and housing.

Just.
>>
>>55618426
this desu senpay
I'm fucking raged against my government and how blindly they follow NATO and US into doing their interests in the middle east
>supporting isis while faking to combat it
>letting mudshits into the old continent
>causing muzzie retailiation on european soil

I'd make a fucking mess of the western politicians if you ask me desu senpai, I cant fucking believe the people are not blood thirsty by now
They literally invite the muslims and let them kill us.

France revolution 2.0 when? The guillotine needs some lube.
>>
File: 1830.jpg (81 KB, 767x602) Image search: [Google]
1830.jpg
81 KB, 767x602
>French right stages a coup
>Far-right government seizes control of France
>Mass violence between immigrants and French leads to civil war
>Nationalists worldwide join the French Foreign Legion
>Cue WWIII/Napoleonic Wars Pt.II
>Stage is set for a new Europe
>>
The terrorists are pretty stupid because this should slow HEAVILY or even stop immigration from the Middle East and Africa.

Sadly, you're going to have media filled with people saying "Not all muslims are terrorists and radicals," and "We need to do MORE to integrate them into society." My heart aches for the French people because they deserve far better than this. They've worked hard to combat radicalism in their nation, but their proximity to the elements of insurrection and their breeding ground still makes them a huge target.
>>
>>55609196
>>55619645
Holy shit i thought you were talking about Charlie Hebdo. I didnt know france just suffered another attack.
>>
Start gunning down all Muslims, no remorse. Stop practicing that barbaric "religion" or be killed. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>55613880
Saddam was a Sunni m8.
>>
>>55609196
literally camp the fucking islam shits.
>>
>>55617510
Best post desu
>>
File: jesuswtf.jpg (17 KB, 639x359) Image search: [Google]
jesuswtf.jpg
17 KB, 639x359
>>55609196
Have you all already forgotten the mid 2000s? Terrorists were blowing shit up all over western Europe. britain, france, spain...surprisingly not germany though, oh wait, it's starting...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Germany#List_of_significant_terrorist_incidents_.26_groups

London
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_London

Spain
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings

France
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_France

Europe is sick with the plague round 2.0 moslem boogaloo
>>
>>55619645
>This leads to them being marginalize and as a result breeds more radicalism.
Which will likely breed more radicals, sure, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't happen. The only alternative is for Europe to bend over even further and open up every square inch- oh sorry, square centimeter, of their already gaping, prolapsed assholes for the fucking. Europe will not arm its citizens and it simply doesn't have enough motivated, impartial police to put on every street corner. This kind of attack will only continue, regardless of Europe's reaction, but its absolutely better to fight back, you fucking kek.
>>
The only logical solution is to outlaw islam in western countries and strip muslims of all their rights.
>>
>>55618738
I like the way you think, you goddamn glorious British bastard. First we have to purge our countries of the progressives, however.
>>
Some guy on facebook posted this:

"Stop blaming refugees for the attacks and muslims in general. Muslims are not terrorists, not even 1%.

If 1% WERE terrorists, that would be 15 million people. More than the entire armies of USA, China and russia combined.

Today it only needed 10 people to make europe shake. With 15 million terrorists, europe would already be in ashes."

How can BTFO this libtard bitch?
>>
Only when they understand that they have to slaughter muslims like pigs, the fear will go away.
>>
>>55619223
You delusional kanker. We Christians had our subhuman time during the Roman empire, the Catholic church will live for ever.
>>
>>55616814
How are the people locally handling things? Do they want revenge? What do they seek?
>>
>>55620932
so you're saying he's wrong and you want us to help you to take out your teenage frustration on facebook

cool shit dude

>>55621086
>we
>mexico
>roman empire

top kek
>>
>>55620932
She's right
>>
>>55613074
>That's part of it. Demoralisation. Another aspect is fishing for a response. Remember, ISIS are essentially a doomsday cult. If yuros overreact and start burning down mosques and killing them in the streets, they (ISIS) get more members.
That's great, all more reasons to slaughter mudslismes.
>>
>>55621174
Considering the first refugee camps in calais are already burning, the race war has started.
>>
>>55609196
How fucking long is it going to take before people stop ignoring the fucking problem present in Islam? Seriously, none of these eurokeks would be sitting by if it was a political ideology committing the attacks and you know it! Why suddenly shirk away cause of shitty religion? Is it because they're minority? They're a fucking MAJORITY and you're letting these assholes walk all over you. Goddammit.
>>
Its time for the world to go to Iraq and Syria and butt fuck these idiots. These attacks infuriate me and im sure the rest of the world feel this way.
>>
I almost want the mudslimes to invade Europe full force now just to see those liberal fucks in the media realise what they've done. This is what they get.
>>
>>55617186
i like your thinking, but they thrive off lack of education, hence intelligent debate won't just happen naturally, or be convincing. it's why the Taliban blow up schools. keep the populace unintelligent, and Radical Islam doesn't seem so farfetched
>>
>>55621254
>She's right
Go take some muslim cock, Kek
>>55621252
You don't belong here, swedKek
>>
>>55620362
If by barbaric religion you mean capitalism then sure lets mow them down completely.
>>
first things first

what is causing this?
america

they create the flows into europe, they financially support gulf nations and in return, gulf arabs support terrorists

if we remove america, we eliminate this problem

it is very simple and straight forward

this whole event is to divide and conquer, a very common practice for jews and americans in modern politics because it spawns minions like these who can't think for themselves >>55621454
>>
>>55609196
You bet it can happen there too. Any place with lots of Muslims has potential terrorist activity.
>>
>>55620241
we can only dream
>>
>>55609647
Deportation forces. Trump will tell you.
>>
>>55621252
How is that Muslim cock tasting today, my swede friend?

Also, nice reading comprehension there.
>>
>>55613754

>Since when after the 80 was the IRA relevant?

>what was the Omagh bombing

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>55616279
The shit skins burning their passports to make repratriation difficult or even impossible are going to make this a lot messier.
>>
>>55621666
Victim blaming, the cause is muslims
>>
>>55620362
>Islam is babaric
>KILL EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM
You would fit great into ISIS
>>
>>55621820
>strawman
>subhuman, spic, part of the problem invading america and europe

>"hows le muslim cock?XDD"

/pol/ is so full of angsty 12 year olds
>>
>>55621666
You're a victim blaming retard
>>
I'm curious if anyone who posts on /pol/ has actually been to a mudslime country?

Currently posting from Copenhagen, but just spent several weeks in Istanbul. Turkey is a bro-tier muslim country, all the people are crazy nice, very westernized for the most part, very kind to Americans. By far some of the best weeks of my life.

Have any of you got any actual experience to back up the hatred? Or are all of your ideas about an entire group of people based entirely off your experiences with the western mudslime versions?
>>
>>55609196

The bigger picture is that extremists are born from religion and the caveman like society it festers in and that no one associated with that religion can be trusted because they associate and even celebrate these kinds of attacks.

The bigger picture is that liberalism has failed, we should close our borders and deport all muslims and enforce strict laws to keep them out of the country.

And more generally all religion should be abandoned and we should move towards a same, moral and rational secular society which is worthy of the 21st century.
>>
this is payback for all the time eurofags made fun of 9/11, it's even a meme now you smelly pigs
>>
>>55610112
Russia has been pushing ISIS shit in for just over a month now while the U.S. Sent 100tonnes of weapons and ammunition to ISIS. We're doing enough to ISIS just fuck off and let Syria deal with them.
>>
>>55619223
Are we getting rid of religion?

If so great.
>>
We should deport all immigrants to Greece.

Then we forgive their debt, and pay the locals to educate them in a European Marshall plan.

It solves things.
>>
>>55622057
i am? you SUPPORT the gulf nations, you INVADE middle east and cause them to come here

>>55621990
>calls me out for "victim blaming"
>blames the cause on muslims

incest still strong in iceland i see
>>
Lots of shady money go to Kadyrov
Most of the 'Russian' forces who fought in the Ukraine and are now fighting in Syria are chechens
If the pendulum swings towards far-right parties like Le Pen's, sanctions would be lifted from Russia

Russia has created ISIS, not USA.
>>
File: 1434277936128.jpg (52 KB, 491x495) Image search: [Google]
1434277936128.jpg
52 KB, 491x495
>>55621666
europe and the middle east have been blowing each other up since the dawn of time... I'm not taking this bait
>>
>>55622068
literally the most secular city in the entire Muslim world you fucking cu.ck
>>
We all should bomb Quatar right now.
>>
>>55609196
Essentially it's just revenge attacks for bombing campaigns against isis.

Its how they operate. We - the West- should 1, stop going to war in the middle east then 2, promote much stronger national identities in our countries, restrict immigration and disallow dual nationality. You're with us, or you're against us. That's it. Like how Russia do it.
>>
>>55609196
Carry guns and purge the scum.
>>
Do nothing. Wait for the political pendulum to swing back to the right.

In the meantime make monies and post frogs.
>>
>>55618234

did you feel smart typing that? i bet you did.
>>
>>55609196
Gather up the armies of the Cross.

Catholics, Orthodox, Protestant. Hell even bring the Hindus on board.
>>
>>55622018
People are more angry than usual right now, my friend.
>>
>>55609196
I gtfo to a safe and warm country, flag related.
>>
>>55622378
>autistic person is resorting to anime pictures

/pol/ need mods and janitors so fucking badly to kick out the 12 year olds on this board and if your mental capacity hasn't figured it out yet, you're part of the problem
>>
>>55609196
It's not a revenge attack over an earlier attack on one of the ISIS leaders?
>>
>>55622398
literally over 3000 Mosques in Istanbul.
>>
>>55615404
that's one of the troubles though, there are so many egos and heads vying for power inside IS and splinter groups, that if you cut off one head, another leader springs up to take their place who has been ordained by Allah as the next calpih, until Islam is cleansed from this earth, the problems will not stop.
>>
>>55622420
This.
>>
>>55609196
The goal is not fear. The goal is total submission.

What do you think "Islam" means?
>>
>>55621666
You think that Americans want this fucking money dump into the Middle East funding these "anti terror groups", what America needs is a strong conservative/republican leader, some pussy ass liberals like Obama or Hillary
>>
>>55620932
the annoying thing about maths is it's kind of hard to BTFO
>>
File: 71oosKy.jpg (210 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
71oosKy.jpg
210 KB, 500x707
>>55609196
the answer is simple: we remove kebab
>>
I'm brown (shitskins ree)

I know the problem. It's political correctness.
We don't have enough open forums and places to just discuss our concerns about the world or our countries. So many subjects are off limits, so many ideas are banned.

We needed to discuss this issue a long time ago. We need to fucking figure out why letting these people into the country happened. Who wanted uneducated immigrants here?

Big companies. They want cheap labor and they want it at any expense.
And deluded SJWs support them because they want to be nice and open and compassionate and kind and good. They're naive idiots, but we never had open forums to discuss this shit in front of millions of people.

iPhones and TV are to blame. We all want to ignore life until it hits us in the face.
>>
>>55609196
If every EuroAnon goes out and kills one Muslim this would be over in a month.
>>
>>55614112

>UVF
>non faggot opposition

>fucked up loading a bomb on a band's tour bus
>blew up 2 of their own guys
>began firing at random killing 3 of the band

Yeah fucking experts those guys were.
>>
>>55619645

Not exactly.

1. By attacking Nonmuslims, they are doing god's work and going to heaven.

2. Dying for Islam makes them a matyr, the best death a Muslim can have

3. These attacks encourage others to attack as it means it works

4. Europeans are dying out, which means that even killing one person means you bring that much closer to Islam.

I would do exactly the same if I were them. Why not when Europeans won't stop them?
>>
Normies may be convinced into understanding that building walls and closing borders is good. This tragedy shone some light for them, and in the next few months I imagine they'll get even more redpilled.

But the problem is, there's already too many Muslims in Europe right now. And normies have too many secular Muslim friends to even consider thinking about race war or sending them to camps. You cannot redpill them into this, it is impossible.

We literally cannot contain the situation.
Europe is doomed.
>>
>>55623008
Get your quota in
>>
>>55622737
your point?
>>
Attacking Syria is never going to happen, at least not by the Europeans.

The best solution right now is to close the borders and start funding far right groups a la the Golden Dawn.

I would also suggest being a bit nicer to Iran
>>
Make all religion, everywhere, illegal.
If you are discovered practicing a religion, the sentence upon conviction shall be death.

Problem solved. We're done here...
>>
>>55622993
>Big companies. They want cheap labor and they want it at any expense.

Truth my melanin enriched friend.
>>
What are the hostage takers demanding? I'm not seeing it anywhere
>>
>>55623362
i think they were killed by police
>>
>>55609375
Bit like locking the stable door after the horse has bolted. The barbarians are inside the gate, mate.
>>
>>55623222
Yeah. Totally worked with drugs!
>>
File: 1437511389327.jpg (260 KB, 573x446) Image search: [Google]
1437511389327.jpg
260 KB, 573x446
>>55622703
You lose the discussion and I win, you resorted to ad hominem, thanks for the free win kekland
>>
Does anyone have an idea what countries are standing behind ISIS? Or you are going to still cry about mysterious 'terrorists' without any support of 'civilized' countries?
>>
>>55609196
Don't worry friends, we got this. We've already stopped 93 attacks this very night. 94 now. Nothing is the matter. While I was typing this post 24 more attacks were prevented. You are safe.
>>
>>55622839
That's funny.

Do you know who Israel supports in America? The republicans. In fact, Israelis hate democrats, including your black president.

Do you know who start the wars in Middle East most of the time? The republicans.

Do you know which political party supports Israel in America most of the time? The republicans.

what you Americans need to do is kill every single one of your politicians and remain neutral like you did a long time ago
>>
>>55623362
>>55623498
The guys at the concert hall were killed
>>
>>55611108
Most definitly
The rage I felt an hour ago has already fadened
Hopefully someone who lost a loved one will retaliate against muzzies
>>
>>55621807
But, but... that's crazy and inhumane. It's not an adult argument. Is logistically impossible even though UPS delivers more packages than that every fucking day.

Think of the chillens!
>>
First of all, this was expected.

EUs doors have been wide open for way too long, more than 2 million koranimals have entered eu this year alone, stop the mogration and send them back.
>>
France is harvesting what they sow for supporting PKK terrorists for decades. If you support terror, it will turn back to you eventually.
people did nothing wrong. government did.
>>
>>55623527
The war on drugs had a different goal. It as created to imprison blacks, while at the same time laundering CIA money ops
>>
At this point, we just have to glass them. If we don't make a public display of blasting these fools, they'll just think they can get away with it. I don't like killing, but sometimes it's necessary.
>>
>>55622754
Based brit Bro.

I hope you are also here in Scotland. The God tier of the UK. Next to no Muslims up here mate. Come up anytime. I'm also pro uk so I won't hate on you if you're English.
>>
>>55623630
Id rather America focus it's time on itself and fix itself rather than piss into other nations buisness trust me
>>
>>55623630
Thanks for your opinion HomoDen We'll ignore the world burning down around us until the fire reaches the basement door.

>>55623698
>Not massacring
>>
Is he right?
>>
>>55623798
I'm afraid this event will involve Turkey since you're "Muslim".

most of them see Muslims as a whole instead of understand the different sects to it so you're fucked m8
>>
>>55609196
The correct reaction is to get pissed the fuck off. Cowering in fear is what allowed this shit to happen in the first place. Assert yourselves for fuck's sake.
>>
>>55622947
Based maths.
>>
>>55614010
They fear being killed by women. If you're killed by a woman you don't go to paradise. ISIS have fled contact when they've found out women are among the enemy combatants.
>>
>>55609196
It is the correct reaction because it opens a discussion about the problem of Islam

It is right to be concerned
>>
>>55609196
Why be scared? Be outraged.

Build walls, deport muslims, ban illegal immigrants, and stop letting politically correct traitors sell out the homelands. Just copy the fucking Israelis if you lack imagination.
>>
>>55623993
of course not. he's just being edgy as usual. unless he counts bombing some more sand people a "world war".
>>
>>55620932
>Today it only needed 10 people to make europe shake.

It is as if she is proud of this. A country, against the wishes of many of its citizens, welcomes unfavorable people into its borders, and how does a small group respond? They fucking attack, maim, rape, and kill. If we wanted to, we could reduce their pitiful masses to mere ashes. To create glass where there were once cities. We can destroy not just nations, but the entire planet. And yet we do not. Why do we refuse to sink to this low? Well, we have advanced as a society to accept different beliefs, cultures, and have a willingness to move slowly and tactically to not just benefit our race, nation, or creed. We seek to better mankind. Making fun of religious fundamentalism is trendy, so long as the fundamentalists are somewhat peaceful, yet extensively vocal christians. But god forbid you criticize fundamentalists of the muslim persuasion. Terrorism permeates their midst. Arabs are not the only group that kill in the name of Allah, though they are the most visible. You have groups in the Philippines, Chechnya, And even countries in Africa. We decry their actions, but never dare to call out the common denominator. They are fundamentalist muslims, doing what they are told to do by their religion, financed by wealthy gulf states. It does not matter if it is only 10. If 10 Christians pulled this shit, Christianity would be outlawed. Europe asked for this, and the Muslims answered. "Allahu Akbar!"

Si vis pacem, para bellum, Deus vult.
>>
>>55609196
Well, my girlfriend has family in Paris and she's worried anything might have happened to them. Most likely not, but it's getting scarily close now.
>>
File: EuropeanPoliticalElite.jpg (67 KB, 668x445) Image search: [Google]
EuropeanPoliticalElite.jpg
67 KB, 668x445
>>55609196
>What should we do? What should the average public do? What should we tell our normie friends? What should their reaction be?

You should thank the multicultural leftists of Europe for enriching your culture... Thank them in a way they'll never forget...

https://vimeo.com/145689926
>>
>>55609196
The point is to scare people so that they get their leaders to stop attacking ISS.
That's obviously not gonna happen, what happens is that the borders closes, and stricter control to get rid of illegal immigrants.

>>55621402
It's not ignored, they're fighting against ISS, that's why the terrorist attacks happen, primarily.
>>
>>55614603
Fuck off UDA were worst terrorists than the IRA. You don't know what the fuck you are taking about.

IRA kill ratio - 60% Legit Target 40% Civilian
UDA Kill ratio - 80% Civilian 20% Legit Target

Comparing the IRA to Jihadists is moronic. One protected and represented an ill treated minority, the other follow a murderous religious ideology and seeks revenge on Western intervention in the Middle East. The only thing they have in common is they are the result of Western Imperialism.
>>
>>55609196
>All my normie friends are peeing their pants; "Ohh no this can happen here too"

Lucky you. All my normie friends are trying to one-up each other and prove how liberal they are. Right now it feels like there could be simultaneous nuclear attacks in European capital cities, with 'European' Muslims taking to the streets en masse to celebrate, and people would still talk about how the Religion Of Peaceâ„¢ isn't to blame.
>>
Meanwhile...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-34815218

Right behind you frogbros
>>
>>55624136
Feminists may save us after all?
>>
>>55615878

Confirmed
They told us. We didn't listen.
>>
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/023-violence.htm
>>
>>55623659
is there still a hostage situation elsewhere?
>>
Hey christians and jews are not to be grouped with mudslimes! fuck atheism....why euros fucked now because they kicked Jesus & Yaweh out. argue all you want but euros hay day was the renaissance and that was when Christianity was the rule of the day....
>>
>>55613052
Please don't
>>
File: aniki.png (226 KB, 468x345) Image search: [Google]
aniki.png
226 KB, 468x345
>>55623993
Yes. Prince Milo is never wrong. He might be a faggot, but he's one of us.
>>
File: black-jack-pershing.jpg (94 KB, 640x622) Image search: [Google]
black-jack-pershing.jpg
94 KB, 640x622
>>55614010

this is how to beat them
>>
File: nuke-bomb-explosion.jpg (54 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
nuke-bomb-explosion.jpg
54 KB, 500x499
>>55609196
Nuke Syria and iraq out of their shit 'til its pure glass !

Revolt and arm, feed porks with our politics !

Go full on an army government !

Group migrants in camps and recycle thzm into food for porks !
>>
>>55609196
stop being a bigot racist, not all muslims are terrorist, you should help those refugees instead like a good christian
>>
>>55614010
Sausages. Pork sausages.

/war
>>
File: airstrike map.jpg (77 KB, 800x547) Image search: [Google]
airstrike map.jpg
77 KB, 800x547
>>55619142
>>55622250

This is how You bomb ISIS? GEt your shit together.
>>
I just want to know what in the fuck they THOUGHT would happen. You welcome in people who are openly hostile to you and your culture, you give them leniency when they continually break your laws, and you ask, nay, beg them to come by the hundreds of thousands. Did you think there would be a fucking sewing circle?

The only real answer is that anyone who refuses to assimilate to their new country's culture is a potential threat. Call me intolerant, or a bigot, or whatever the fuck you want. But you know what I'm not? Dead at the hands of those that I had to convince myself aren't dangerous over social media.
>>
>>55623993
Germany is even more keked than us
It's just an American teen with no ties to reality spouting his hollywood memes (Germans are badass nazis...etc)
>>
>>55624439
Not that I know of currently, I heard grenades went off near the Eiffel Tower but with the high traffic in news media Anything is possible
>>
>>55622420
>disallow dual nationality.
mate I have a Canadian mum, and most western countries seem to integrate with each other quite well when members from Europe/North America immigrate in very small numbers

strengthening national feeling and upholding our cultures should be a priority to protect our countries and people from the islamists and leftists who so clearly want to destroy them, but is it really wise to isolate ourselves from the rest of the west? We'll need a unified force to fight soon.

That being said, not a fan of the EU so I don't know what I'm chatting haha
>>
File: american-bear-merchant-burger.png (342 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
american-bear-merchant-burger.png
342 KB, 800x600
>>55624442
>Hey christians and jews are not to be grouped with mudslimes!

There's no such thing as Judeo-Christian shabbos goy.
>>
>>55623527
Do they kill you for carrying drugs in Chile or what?
>>
>>55609196
I'm more pissed than scared.
Europe needs to get rid of this cancer. Just let every direct flight from Europe to mecca make a detour and crash into the ocean. That's a fucking start.
>>
>>55624568
Milo is calling forth the 4th Reich!!
>>
>>55614569
Yep.
Even if events like these are not planned/self inflicted, (wich it kind of is, with the policies in place atm)

It will be a perfect opportunity to further the police state, wich sheep so love.

Because less legal guns makes these things go away! :o
>>
>>55622420
Pretty much. With massive emphasis on the "restrict immigration" part. Won't happen with shills like Blair/Cameron at the helm though.
>>
>>55609196
The longer Europe tolerates Muslim invasion, not immigration, the higher the chance for something like this to happen. This should be a signal to Europe and America to wake up and realize that allowing this to continue will destroy their country. People will apologize, they will be in denial. That is normal. No one wants to accept that they were wrong about someone. All we can do is show them this and let them come to their own conclusion. Don't hate them for their ignorance.

Soon, even the most brainwashed people will see the truth. Give it time.
>>
>>55609196
Fuck that noise be ready to fight. Go to your recruiting station. Join up join the fight. I've been in for 3 years and I'm ready to ten more whether it's in the US Army or the French foreign legion I'm ready to fight.
>>
>>55611985
This guy gets it
>>
>>55609196
Deport alien people
>>
I seriously hope these incidents snowball into the end of the EU. Countries that want to protect it's people should not be bullied into accepting scum.
>>
>>55621086
this
>>
>>55620329

Get your head out of your ass
>>
>>55609196
11/13
The day /pol/ was entirely correct
>>
>Now obviously, the goal of terrorism is to scare people.
It's dignifying this shit too much to call it "terrorism".

Terrorists have clear, satisfiable goals, which they pursue in a manner that could at least possibly achieve those goals. Effective terrorists don't usually kill a lot of people. Instead, they demonstrate the ability to kill lots of people without actually doing so. Then they ask for something that can actually be done.

People who just go out and kill people with a vague hand-wave at political motives are more like suicide-by-cop cases. Their goals are incoherent, and there's no path for their methods to lead to their goals. They don't particularly want to live, and they want some excitement and to feel important.

I think we should call them "tantrumists". Just throwing a murder tantrum.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.