[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw the events of today will lead to massive outburst of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: brother.jpg (98 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
brother.jpg
98 KB, 1920x1080
>mfw the events of today will lead to massive outburst of anti-muslim sentiment accross europe
>mfw the events of today will lead to an unprecedented rise of nationalism
>mfw the events of today will usher a new era of sanity, caution, and open rejection of the toxic ideology that is islam

France is the sacrificial lamb through which the light of renewal will be bestowed upon us. They were expected in the wreckage.
But the fire rises.
>>
>>55608546
Honestly,it's all Merkels fault.Her shitty politics put the whole European continent in grave danger.
She basically allowed free acess to ANYONE supposedly from Syria.
Forced everyone to play along with her great scheme,all because Germany lacked workers.
>>
Bad time to be a Muslim
I suggest switching religions
>>
>>55609225
She should be forcefully removed sbd tried for treason and murder
>>
>>55609225
Fucking Merkel.

Invites the whole fucking middle east over before shutting down, leaving the rest of Europe to clean up the mess.
All because she belives the german people have some inherent making up to do becaus of WW2
>>
>>55610643
Thats just the excuse.
Bitch wants cheaper mexicans.
>>
>implying
You are too positive wreckage brother
>>
File: 1444526726007.png (95 KB, 469x402) Image search: [Google]
1444526726007.png
95 KB, 469x402
>>55608546
>mfw the EU stands in solidarity with all victims of ISIS and accepts triple the amount of refugees because of this
>>
Jews did it?
>>
File: Cover.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
>>55608546
Mfw nothing will happen
>>
>>55608546
I sure hope so. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZPUnVDaPNQ#t=2m20s
>>
>>55612083
My thoughts exactly Merkel whore will destroy us all
>>
>>55612578
this

leftists will make marches and protests en masse as a show of "tolerance" and "solidarity" and endless media propaganda campaign about religion of peace and innocent muslims and tiny minority etc. etc.
>>
Europe as a whole needs to load up these refugees on freight trains and ship their asses back to wherever they came
>>
>>55608546
No, it won't.

There will still be Muslim apologists, with Obama leading the charge
>>
File: image%281%29.jpg (24 KB, 320x233) Image search: [Google]
image%281%29.jpg
24 KB, 320x233
>>55608546
no it won't, sadly one of the gunners will be slightly pale so thus whites did the killing.
or if not that they will still blame white oppression for forceing the Muslims to act out.
no matter what we are screwed man, they will tip this in a fashion to make them seen like hero's just like Charlie hedbo
plus they weret Muslims because Muslims never hurt anyone, religion of peace
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.