[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He kinda does have a point.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 610x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 610x318
He kinda does have a point.
>>
I don't get it. What's his point? He wants free shit or something?
>>
>>55604793
Black students aren't under attack though
>>
>>55604793
pray they grow some brains. What a fucking shill
>>
Wow. This nigger has no decency.
>>
Pray for black students because the dumb niggers can barely read.
>>
File: 1444024915081.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1444024915081.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>black students need prayers due to a poo swastika and fake KKK threats
>>
>>55604793

no he doesn't. this is about Paris, not you lot. fuck off

sage and report
>>
>>55604793
There's no way this is real.
>>
fucking niggers

always the victim
>>
>>55604793
>death count and bloodshed for those other countries right now: still being calculated as they gather bodies
>death count for niggers at Missouri: 0

Fuck him
>>
>>55604793
Those poor black students! They're so oppressed with their free scholarships simply for being black, or their increased chances of getting accepted to the university of their choice due to affirmative action! Those poor black students ; ;
>>
Fucking niggers equating their fake struggle with people getting murdered by muslims.
>>
>>55604793
I wish I could find where all you people work, then burn it to the ground.
>>
>Jamal
>Praying for France
>>
What a fucking maggot.
>>
>>55604793
Likening black kids in college to mass murders... What a delusional fuck.
>>
>using all these tragedies to make it about themselves

disgusting behavior to be honest
>>
Stormfags itt just proving him right
>>
>>55605362
https://twitter.com/jamalhbryant
>>
The US is under attack by black criminality, though.
>>
>>55604793
>Japan has a 7.0 magnitude earthquake and a small Tsunami
>Paris is under attack with 100 hostages taken, at least 40 dead and at least 60 injured
>Lebanon has a suicide bomb attack killing 43 people and wounding 200 more
>Someone was sort of rude to some people in a college

The bodies in Paris aren't even cold yet and he can't help but make it about himself. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>55605371
>foreign country gets attacked

>IT'S NOTHING COMPARED TO THE MICROAGRESSIONS I FACE EVERY DAY FROM WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!!
>>
>>55604793
>being called a nigger is the same as being shot
No wonder the black on black murder rate is so high, that's all they call each other.
>>
>>55604793
>someone calling me a nigger is the same as getting blown up by muslims

'no'
>>
File: 1329430487130.gif (816 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1329430487130.gif
816 KB, 200x200
>>55604793
>Blacks are so self absorbed they have to make something they have zero connection to about their "struggles"
And this is why I hate niggers
Eternal victim card even if they have to play it off the tragedy of others
>>
Say it's 2015 one more time... this is your fault, you could have prevented this.
>>
That just proves that niggers are the most self centered, narcissistic "people" on the planet. They always have to make everything about themselves. God, I hate niggers.
>>
File: Based.jpg (72 KB, 341x341) Image search: [Google]
Based.jpg
72 KB, 341x341
>>55604793
How is he wrong though? We don't have pic related to help our community, and we are under attack by systemic forces. Just because the severity is different doesn't mean it's not tied together.
>>
Ask him why it's okay to make it about black people when BLM got butthurt about All Lives Matter because it took away from their movement
>>
>>55604793
Who is this nigger?
>>
They just hate not being the centre of attention.

Sad.
>>
>>55604793
>blackstudents the only one that doesn't have a place in the hashtag because americans assume that anything that isn't specified to be outside of america is america
which black students do we gotta pray for? German black students? Nigerian black students? Black students all around the world? God damn I hate Americans.
>>
Actually read the comments, everyone minus 2 Christian pages were absolutely shitting on this guy
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.