[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /pol/ i have a random question I'm a immagrint living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Diversity.jpg (90 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Diversity.jpg
90 KB, 600x450
Hi /pol/ i have a random question

I'm a immagrint living in Sweden. Grew up with swedes, i'm basically a swede in a persians body and i used to be a libkek before i realized how stupid our government are and what kind of special treatments they get compared to regual swedes. My question is does it make me a hypocrite to not want more immagrints in the country?
>>
Nope; persians are great anyway
>>
>>55602845
No, you are just smart enough to realize it isn't conducive for your way of life.

And you shouldn't let your race make your decisions for you, if you feel Swedish and you love Sweden, then I think you are ok.
>>
>>55602845
You understand the difference between immigration and suicidal indiscriminate mass immigration. You are just in a difficult position.

Congratulations for being able to assess the bing picture instead of reacting over emotionally like a selfish scum.
>>
>>55603677*big
>>
If even the immigrants hate the immigrants there is a serious problem going on
>>
>>55602845
If you truly want to be a swede, you must welcome as many immigrants as possible.

Nah, but seriously:
I hate you and I hate that actual swede-bros have to deal with your sandniggery bullshit.
>>
>>55602845
No. People who already live here should vote for SD. These immigration policies are completely unsustainable and will turn Sweden into Brazil.

Real Syrian refugees hold onto their passports like they're made of gold.
People who throw them away are not Syrian, they are just people who come her to suck the welfare system dry and bring their whole families afterwards.

It needs to stop, like full stop. And deport those without identification.
>>
File: 1447433341628.jpg (169 KB, 490x604) Image search: [Google]
1447433341628.jpg
169 KB, 490x604
>>
Persian here as well. My (non-religious, secular) parents escaped during the Islamic Revolution and were subsequently blacklisted and banned from the country for decades for being active in political groups that were anti-Islamic government. My parents say life under the shah wasn't heaven by any means but it was infinitely better than what the country has become. I have uncles in Europe who are more disgusted than anyone at what it's becoming. Imagine being a Cuban that escapes Castro and then seeing in horror as your new country become communist. That's what it's like for them. Islam is literally cancer.
>>
>>55605121
Read "Fields Of Blood" by Karen Armstrong
It depicts secular revoltions for what they actually did (destroying an entire culture through violent force.) its a good read.
>>
>>55603081
This, Persians are the best dunemonkeys.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.