[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
French borders closed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: France-EU-border.jpg (474 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
France-EU-border.jpg
474 KB, 1200x800
Why did they close the borders?

Is there a war?
Is the enemy attacking?
Who's the enemy?

What the fuck is going on?

Help :(
>>
>>55600700

https://www.rt.com/on-air/
>>
>>55600700
You'll get this too, Sven. So will the UK, Germany, and all other countries that take in Muslims.

You know how you keep getting news of suicide bombers in Iraq, Syria and shit? It will be just like that, except in Europe.

There's no stopping this. You asked for it. And now it's literally too fucking late.
>>
>>55600700
Yes, we're at war.
>>
>>55600700
Closing the borders is SO racist
When will this racism end???
>>
>>55600700
>Why did they close the borders?
so muslim who are already in France won't escape their fate
>>
There is about to be a war yes.

U.S. + Russia + Europe + China need to put about 30 million boots on the ground and kill every muslim from Algeria to Pakistan.

They've proven they run like cowards when a force of 32,000 comes after them
>>
>>55600700
Just wait until Merkel hear of this! Unthinkable act, such fascistic action.
>>
>>55600700
Yes we have been at war since 9/11. All kinds of shit hitting the fan right now.
>>
Muslims, my friend. Muslims.
>>
>>55601291
using the word racist should actually be banned, everything is fucking "racist" these days
>>
They're freaking out and just doing whatever they can to look like they're still in control of things
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.