[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is ISIS the ultimate terrorist group?.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1024x768
Is ISIS the ultimate terrorist group?.
>>
Not really, if I was a terrorist I would poison the water supply or kill a bunch of babies.

Sorry, just not cutting it.
>>
Noones really topped 911 yet
>>
>>55600620
Not even close.
>>
>>55600620
honestly they are pretty good
>>
>>55600620
They dont really do much terrorism. They mostly engage in fairly conventional land warfare.
>>
>>55600620
usa*
>>
>>55600620
No, they are a pretty shitty proxy. America is the ultimate terrorist group
>>
>>55602287

Lol @ the america are terrorists meme.
>>
isis is only there as Saudis proxy army to suppress the Arab spring
>>
>>55600620

>What is CIA
>>
>>55600620
this image is on the front of 'the way of men' by jack donovan.

it's a decent read.
>>
>>55600620
They're not a terrorist group. They're a state, a state that has a government, collects taxes, has their own judicial system and their own army
>>
File: 1372459203037.png (32 KB, 345x369) Image search: [Google]
1372459203037.png
32 KB, 345x369
>mfw ISIS will be considered the coolest fucking warriors ever in the future

Unique fashion style, completely free of any morals and relentless like nothing else.

They are in theory way cooler than any ninja, samurai, crusader, knight, viking or pirate.

You know it will happen, /pol/. Children will be dressed up as talibans for Helloween.
>>
>>55601101
they certainly killed more than 3000 people by now
>>
No. Islam is.
>>
>>55600620
Isis is a meme, friend. Terrorist groups are irrelevant compared to the threat of how many muslims are potential terrorists. Al qaida was killed, yet terrorism strikes harder than ever. Their new members don't just spawn like in RTS games, a worrying lot of muslim children are raised to be radicals.
>>
>>55600620
No black lives matter is. The committe text book x definition terrorism in a country obsessed with stopping terrorism while claiming to be terrorized
>>
>>55600620
the west has gone soft. we no longer fight fear with fear. back in WW2 they dropped a fucking nuke on your cities if you fucked with the west.
>>
Aren't they a relatively small force? Aren't political afflictions the only reason they're prominent and relevant at all?
>>
>>55600620
The political elite is
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.