[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the 2nd world-dominating species in the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ThreeGreys.jpg (87 KB, 1000x733) Image search: [Google]
ThreeGreys.jpg
87 KB, 1000x733
TIP: Monkeys can't be because they are endangered, live in small populations, and rule a tiny portion of Africa.
>>
Orca Whale

Real talk its this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardigrade
>>
>>55600220

The Tardigrade trumps humans btw
>>
House fly?
Brown rat?
Golden staph?
Common pigeon?
>>
>>55599903
Asians
>>
ants. their are about 1000000000000000 zillion ants
>>
ants
jellyfish
>>
>>55599903
>Monkeys basically own the music industry at this point
>doesn't consider them 2nd dominating
>>
>>55599903
jews
>>
>>55599903
House cats, maybe wolves but they aren't super widespread.
>>
>>55600290
go back to reddit

Humans aren't the world's most successful species anyway. Most successful form of animal life is probably some kind of plankton.
>>
>>55600505
This. Depends on the species in part, but ants do some amazing things. Some exhibit a swarm intelligence far beyond what insects are capable of. They're spread all over the whole world with nothing to stop them. One species, from Argentina I think, has spread so prolifically it's literally everywhere - and individuals from that species recognize each other as part of the same hive mind, even if they're from colonies on different continents. There are documented cases of ant species practicing both agriculture and animal husbandry. Ants are pretty much the only creatures that can compete with humans in both widespread global inhabitance and mastery of their environment.
>>
cockroaches?

these fucks have an insane tolerance to radiation and can eat pretty much everything
>>
>>55599903
The best friend of a man, dogs.
>>
>>55601679
Aside from cultivating fungi and controlling herds of aphids, Ants also take slaves. I can't think of a single other species than humans that does that.
Bees are about the only other species that comes close to Ants.
>>
>>55599903
[spoiler] Muslims? They're basically monkeys but there's a lot of them. [/spoiler]
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.