[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has He Done it, /Pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: Trump Flag.jpg (40 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
Trump Flag.jpg
40 KB, 620x412
>France gets buttraped by ISIS
>Holland and France want closed borders
>59% Agree with building the wall
>"With Open Gates" has almost 10000 views before getting blocked

Has Trump sealed the election with these recent happenings, /Pol/
>>
>>55599182

With Open Gates had over a million views, but another five hundred thousand or so from the first time it was up. All that Barbara Spectre exposure
>>
>>55599448
Neat! :D
>>
no republican will win after this kek

queen hillary will take us to war against isis
>>
With ISIS officially enacting war against France, this secures Donald Trump as the next president of the United States. He's in the best position to benefit in this election against ISIS, and there's no candidate out there that can steal his thunder.
>>
I dont know man, if the conditions are right, america might just need a dickhead for a president.
>>
File: 1435803087498.jpg (105 KB, 533x585) Image search: [Google]
1435803087498.jpg
105 KB, 533x585
>>55599946

Great. Another ten years of fighting wars for Pissrael that actually hurt instead of help the Aryan. The wars will then drive millions more ackbars "refugees" to Europe while false flag retaliation attacks are carried out in the U.S., giving the government an excuse to totally do away with American civil rights.
>>
>>55600886
No one, the least of whiich Trump, wants any winner of a war other than the US. This just proves Trump's point: We need THE WALL!
>>
So many mexican terrorists we should build that wall fast! Because we killbso many gringos

Muslims =terrorists =immigrants =somehow related to usa
Protip theres been immigrants for decades
>>
Hillary Clinton is a bigger Hawk than Trump.
>>
>>55599182
Your election is still so far away, its hard to think anyone can have it in the bag yet
>>
File: turbopepesweat.gif (71 KB, 399x378) Image search: [Google]
turbopepesweat.gif
71 KB, 399x378
>trump will make america great again
Who wants to marry me so I can get USA citizienship?
Gotta leave the sinking ship.

German media is already reporting that this has nothing to do with islam and should remind us why it is important to take even more refugee.
>>
>>55603692
you don't even know what's coming man. islam is growing massively in mexico, mainly due to their aggressive expansion in the poorest communities in the south of this shithole. and most migrants are precisely from those poor communities in the south of this shithole.
>>
>>55604477
Damn, i'm embarassed for the once great Germany :(
>>
>>55604477

Are you a female?
>>
>>55604477
Are you qt? Top or bottom?
>>
Right this way President Trump.
>>
Hey fuck holes, mudslimes are friends to NO ONE!
>>
>>55604477
>German media is already reporting that this has nothing to do with islam and should remind us why it is important to take even more refugee.

Why is there such a narrative? Why can't the news report the truth?
>>
>>55599182
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>10000 views
Try 1.2Million views mate
>>
Predicted 9/11
Predicted Iraqi war was a bad idea
Knows ISIS is the enemy not Assad
Predicted the refugees were Trojan horses.

I was wrong about Donald Trump... America do the right thing and vote this man in.
>>
File: 1331960645459.jpg (27 KB, 350x471) Image search: [Google]
1331960645459.jpg
27 KB, 350x471
>>55599182

>mfw he flaunts open border anti-gun french pussies in the face of the lib media at his next speech and they're STILL powerless against the TRUMP
>>
>>55599182
They're going to blame a very large part of this on an Islamic hacking/social internet group.
They will call for special control to be put over the web "for our security."
When we show opposition in anyway, they'll stage another attack.
>>
Anyone notice you can't find "With Open Gates" in the search results anymore? Have to go directly to the guy's page.
>>
>>55604477
no thanks

we dont need any more european leftist cu cks

enjoy your jihad and try not to get your head chopped off

if you had any shred of dignity left, you would take up arms and gas the kebabs and leftists
>>
>>55609962
It's a really big coincidence.
"Look what happens when you embrace liberal ideals everyone. It only lead to your own destruction despite your good intentions. Follow me. I'll create that perfect world you want. Never live in fear again. Just give me everything you have in exchange."
>>
Trump is here tomake America great again. BTFO libtards. Trump 2016.
>>
You cannot, Stump the Trump.
>>
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 3 hours ago:
>They laughed at me when I said to bomb the ISIS controlled oil fields. Now they are not laughing and doing what I said. #Trump2016

O SHIT SON
>>
>>55610813
wow it really has come full circle
>>
Buml
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.